• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

*IZ*

So in the span of 2 days, 2 villagers have alerted me that their moving while the ***** that I hate still hasn't told me. :(
A penguin is moving in tomorrow so I'm happy for that!

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I think I may have hijacked an animal crossing meet-up, since I have no less then 6 street-passes from people who'd been playing it around town today. I don't usually get that many street-passes in total, so its impressive.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Not much in terms of new bugs, but I did miss two scorpions, due to the bad placement of trees making it hard to see them. Oh well, I still have plenty of time to get one another time. I also have an extra Silver Slingshot, if anyone is in need of that. Not much else, except the Reset Center is now done, and the Flower Clock will be done tomorrow. Also, a few pictures I thought it would be worth sharing:
...Please, tell me your PWPs that you have. I should have a Perfect Town right now and I don't know why I don't! It's driving me insane!!!

Hmm, alright, thanks! I did find a perfect cherry, so i'll plant that. I probably would have just sold it if i didn't know.
No problem!

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Does anyone have turnips selling for more than 91 bells? I'd really like to make a nice profit off of these. Club LOL opened up the other day plus it looks like I'm getting shampoodle's built as well as the cafe. I also have a few doubles of fortune cookie items if anyone's interested:
Goal pole X1
Hero's boots X2
Virtual boy X1
Arwing X1
Toad hat X1

I'm mostly looking for the bad bro stache but some Mario and Luigi gear would be nice too.

Edit: Alright Shiny Zorua, I've added your FC.

Last edited:

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
Mines are selling at 108 bells each if you want. On another note does anyone want these items? (Toad Hat,2X Midna's Mask,3X Wii Balance board, Virtual Boy, Block, Hero's Cap and Pants)

Anyone know a quick way to get Bells? The Island Method only gives me 110,000 Bells Max,When I really need 298,000 Bells to build the Much Needed Cafe...

Rakurai

Anyone know a quick way to get Bells? The Island Method only gives me 110,000 Bells Max,When I really need 298,000 Bells to build the Much Needed Cafe...

I average about 450,000 bells per island run I do with the Bell Boom ordinance in effect, catching only the beetles worth 8K or more.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

1) The Island is your money maker, no matter how you look at it.
2) Decapitate the land trees and bushes.
3) Plant a lot of palm trees around the circle.
4) Circle slowly around the island. Avoid Goliath Beetles, as they give less bells than the other bugs.
5) The little bugs + the shell bug whose name I forgot CAN prevent the palm bugs from spawning so get rid of them if you spot them.

FusionKT

*cough*
I managed to pay off the downpayment for my house, and now I'm working towards that 100% approval rating.

On another note, does anybody have any fruits they can spare? Anything that isn't an apple or cherry would be great. My FC is 2036-7351-7190, just say if you're coming and I'll open the gates :)

Djura

99% chance to hit
Anyone want to take Katie off my hands and/or get their fortune told? FC is 2621-2733-0166.

On another note, does anybody have any fruits they can spare? Anything that isn't an apple or cherry would be great. My FC is 2036-7351-7190, just say if you're coming and I'll open the gates :)

I have all of them, including persimmons.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
4) Circle slowly around the island. Avoid Goliath Beetles, as they give less bells than the other bugs.
5) The little bugs + the shell bug whose name I forgot CAN prevent the palm bugs from spawning so get rid of them if you spot them.
This is not such great advice, as the Land Tress offer Rainbow stags, giving you 10k a pop. Also, a lot of palm trees can make it hard to see the trunks, making a spawned bug unseeable.

1) Always carry a fishing rod and net- sharks will net you big money if you catch one.
2) Scare away those green fruit beetles, b/c they're absolutely worthless. (100 bells each -_-)
3) Horned elephants and Cyclomatus Stags are your Money makers. Watch for greenish stags called rainbow stags on the land trees, too.
4) It's Summer time, making it possible for Golden Stags to spawn. These guys go for 12,000 each, so hold A when walking up to them.
5) Lantern Flies and Oak Silk Moths aren't worth enough to take up an inventory slot.
6) Don't forget that 9 Bananas/Coconuts will only take up 1 inventory slot, and will go for 4,500 each. If things are slow, don't be afraid to grab a stack.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

A few notes I' like to add. The Goliath Beetle isn't exactly bad either, since 6000 is nothing to scoff at, though they seem to be less common than the other more expensive beetles anyway. Also, Rainbow Stags in the center are also worth quite a bit at 10,000 if you are against cutting down the trees in the center. Also, sharks can be worth quite a bit if they aren't Ocean Sunfish, so they are worth some consideration. That's really about it, though if you're looking to perfectly optimize bell output, those 5 points are crucial.

kawaiiimagikarp

I have played animal crossing new leaf on and off. getting the reset center was a pain though.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I have played animal crossing new leaf on and off. getting the reset center was a pain though.
I have yet to get yelled by Mr. Resstti. And looks like that won't be happening anytime soon(unless some derp moment happens).

I'm in no rush getting that project now, I'll be now focusing expanding my house.

*IZ*

This is not such great advice, as the Land Tress offer Rainbow stags, giving you 10k a pop. Also, a lot of palm trees can make it hard to see the trunks, making a spawned bug unseeable.

1) Always carry a fishing rod and net- sharks will net you big money if you catch one.
2) Scare away those green fruit beetles, b/c they're absolutely worthless. (100 bells each -_-)
3) Horned elephants and Cyclomatus Stags are your Money makers. Watch for greenish stags called rainbow stags on the land trees, too.
4) It's Summer time, making it possible for Golden Stags to spawn. These guys go for 12,000 each, so hold A when walking up to them.
5) Lantern Flies and Oak Silk Moths aren't worth enough to take up an inventory slot.
6) Don't forget that 9 Bananas/Coconuts will only take up 1 inventory slot, and will go for 4,500 each. If things are slow, don't be afraid to grab a stack.
Not to mentioned horned hurcules go for 12k as well.

I recommend cutting the middle tree since only like 2 good beetles spawn in the middle but those are really rare, so you're going to be scaring them a lot which can make you scare some good beetles while you're heading south.