1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Animal Crossing Series

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Eternalserenity, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Naw I actually need bells <.> I really want to pay off the cafe >:c its a pain ;^; so a few bells would help a lot ^_^

2. Firesoul

Firesoul Fire in the dark...

I just over grew my town. Oops! Im sure I can pass some bells out :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  3. Archangel Azazel

Overgrew? D: lol ;^; ah well that would be nice of youz ^_^ I would appreciate it :3

4. XD Mewtwo

XD Mewtwo Void#ZX0

I wish Sabel would hurry up and let me have the QR Machine, she's hold me up for making Patterns to share, and ones I want in my game. For being close to getting it, it seems like I have to wait another day or two instead.

5. ~EternalDarkness~

~EternalDarkness~ Ghost Type User

Still looking to sell my turnips for anything over 91 bells, any help would be very much appreciated.

6. Firesoul

It does take a while but I love it when she says something nice and Mabel just is mean back :p

7. Firesoul

Yea well i kinda planted tons of trees in front of retail and kinda dont know what to do...

8. GalactaRay

GalactaRay Well-Known Member

I'm cutting lots of trees to cut so I'm buying all axes for 600 bells. 200 bell profit.
    And then I shall have too much fruit.

9. Janice Quatlane

Janice Quatlane helloooo ladies

I've been playing City Folk today, and I found a golden lamp. Can anyone tell me what to do with it? It was found in the SE part of my town. - Yes, City Folk.

10. C.y.a.n

C.y.a.n Ace Trainer

Shampoodle opened today so I can finally get a better haircut!!!

11. Eternalserenity

Eternalserenity Wanderer

That's a DLC item no longer available via distribution. I'd recommend keeping it.

12. Nightmare Fuel

Nightmare Fuel Comin' for Ya

Finally paid off that 98,000 bell loan. Damnit, I get distracted.

13. Firesoul

I'd be berry careful about what you say as I now have VERY wied hair!!!

14. Heliotrope

Heliotrope it shone! ^_^

My Stonehenge is now built. It's a lot smaller than I remember the real one being. lol

I also just bought 9 persimmons from someone on GameFAQ's, so now I really will have all the fruits.

15. Will-powered Spriter

Will-powered Spriter Pokédex Complete!

IIRC, it means Wisp will turn up this evening or the next evening. He's a little ghost guy, although he's hard to find because he's invisible. Once you find where he is, he'll ask for his lamp back and then you take it to the attic to exchange for a gift.

16. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

YES, YES, YES! I have finally gotten the perfect town status. Isabelle was all like, "Viva New Bach!" And I'm like, "Hell yes, New Bach just became perfect!" I stopped doing the flower bed Public Works for Floral Points and went for the Wind Turbine. Paying it off in one day, I had the perfect town today and I'm sooooooooo happy.

Got rid of my Modern room when I got my right room expanded to 6x6. Now it's minimalist, and I already have a ton of furniture in it. Bed, floor, mini-table, dresser, ottoman, vanity, and lamp are all in there. I also got the red wrestling shoes- a nice score. I hope I can find the green ones eventually though. (Green is my favorite color and I have Red and Blue sneakers of it). I also have a three copies of an awesome sweatshirt I made- one in Green, one in Red, and one in Pink that I made for my friend.

Never caught one. I always scare it away. They are the golden version of a Horned Atlas, right?

I have a ton of bells, so that's not a problem. And, I already forgot... What was your Classic item that you have?

~Now paying for Classic and Minimalist items- Classic Wall, Classic Wall Shelf, Classic Desk, and Classic Table.

17. MooseSmuggler

MooseSmuggler #DeathToFascists

I have the Desk. How much you willing to pay? If by any chance you have a Regal or Rococo item I don't have, that's a good trade. Otherwise I'll take Bells.

18. Archangel Azazel

The Classic Wall Shelf <_>

19. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

I pay double. Also, there's a ranch bookcase in my nookingtons today, and ive had ranch stuff in the past so ill check my catalog.

That's what i thought. Yeah. I can pay you double or whatever price you see fit.

GTG for the rest of the day

20. MooseSmuggler

MooseSmuggler #DeathToFascists

I didn't say Ranch though .-. I said Regal or Rococo

Anyway, double rate is fine. Let me know when you're ready.