• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Does anyone have any Lovely furniture today in shop/retail (or can order) Can pay triple or offer items etc n_n

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So I've got my paths totally done now. It's just a matter of laying out shrubs and plants now, and waiting out for the Golden Watering Can. I also don't know which route I want to go with my Town Hall renovation yet, so I'm holding off on that for now. The rocks were generous and gave me a ton of Emeralds and a Golden Nugget as well, so I'm set there, for the green series at least (still looking for some of that). I also got a second Silver Slingshot last night, so I have two extras if anyone wants one.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Hey Gustavo, I got your message. I'm ready to visit if you're available this evening. And as I mentioned in my reply, I have a villager that has a petition he needs signatures for, so it would be helpful if I could have a quick visit today. ^^

Lol, KK Slider has chosen to sing 'KK Birthday' to me tonight - he's a little early, it's not until the 18th. :p

I'm looking forward to seeing what birthday item I get and which villagers turn up to my party.

Edit: Managed to get my petition signed in another town (and got my fortune told). Off to the online islands I go. I must find a silver axe...

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Love New Leaf so far :). Just got Shampoodle in my town and got myself a hair color and cut.

Today,Big Top moved away. I blame Beardo,Whom I call Beardy. :p

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
WHere do I plant Hibiscus and Bamboo? I planted some and it just died, they were at least one square from my house, and now I have none of either. I really wanted to make a bamboo fence for my orchid.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I wonder if planting it on the beach or on the island might help. I tried growing a coconut on land in this game and it died :(. Forgot that it only works well on the beach... hopefully it's still the same in New Leaf as it was in Wild World.

KillerDraco

WHere do I plant Hibiscus and Bamboo? I planted some and it just died, they were at least one square from my house, and now I have none of either. I really wanted to make a bamboo fence for my orchid.

Anywhere. Same rules apply as any tree. If it's too close to a home, a cliff, another tree or w/e then it'll die.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I wonder if planting it on the beach or on the island might help. I tried growing a coconut on land in this game and it died :(. Forgot that it only works well on the beach... hopefully it's still the same in New Leaf as it was in Wild World.

Bamboo and hibiscus will die if planted on the beach. As Draco said, they need to be at least one space away from buildings and other objects (except bushes next to bushes, they can be planted next to each other). If the plants were the proper distance away, I hear there are occasionally dead spots where anything planted dies.

And coconuts can only be planted on the beach.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I didn't say Ranch though .-. I said Regal or Rococo

Anyway, double rate is fine. Let me know when you're ready.
Oh... -_- I have some regal stuff available, and the Rococo Couch

Still looking for Classic and Minimalist- Will pay huge cash for either.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
What Regal items do you have?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Bamboo and hibiscus will die if planted on the beach. As Draco said, they need to be at least one space away from buildings and other objects (except bushes next to bushes, they can be planted next to each other). If the plants were the proper distance away, I hear there are occasionally dead spots where anything planted dies.

And coconuts can only be planted on the beach.

Ah... I see. Will keep that in mind. Thought that Bamboo would be able to be planted on the beach *scratches head*...

*IZ*

My ***** Roald just moved in and I'm happy as hell cuz I wanted a penguin!
Nothing interesting has been happening lately mainly because I finished paying off my house and I got too much money in the bank for me to go to the island on myself.

FusionKT

*cough*
To upgrade Nookling junction do you need to have spent 12,000 bells in Nookling junction, or altogether?

My ***** Roald just moved in and I'm happy as hell cuz I wanted a penguin!
Nothing interesting has been happening lately mainly because I finished paying off my house and I got too much money in the bank for me to go to the island on myself.

I'm in the exact opposite position since my game went wonky lol. But I have Fang in this town :D Only animal I like more is Bob.....god I love that guy.
And it kills me that I haven't even had much time to play this time around :(

Genos

The Indigo Disk
To upgrade Nookling junction do you need to have spent 12,000 bells in Nookling junction, or altogether?
Just the store.

Charisle is leaving but I don't mind. She's the only villager that wakes up at 11:00 AM. I'm still waiting for Eisle to leave too.

Recon

Waiting for Harry, Al and Curly to move out. I dislike them generally speaking. Whitney also came in to town when I was working at the cafe so that was interesting. Hopefully I get some interesting villagers soon, or at least some from other species.

*IZ*

Waiting for Harry, Al and Curly to move out. I dislike them generally speaking. Whitney also came in to town when I was working at the cafe so that was interesting. Hopefully I get some interesting villagers soon, or at least some from other species.

I'm curious, what do you do to them to try to get them to move?

I got this hoe called Anges and I would hit her with a net, push her around, and pitfall trap her *** but it doesn't work so I started to just completely ignore her.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

I got this hoe called Anges and I would hit her with a net, push her around, and pitfall trap her *** but it doesn't work so I started to just completely ignore her.

Bahaha, I actually have Agnes. Only reason I don't hate her with a fiery passion is because she gave me a legit painting (right after giving me a fake one...main reason I was so keen on hating her), and once gave me medicine when I was attacked by bees.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

I have this stupid pig, I think his name is sproink or something, he was going on about he was going to leave, then the day before he asks if its ok to go and I was like, heck yeah! Then he trots crying nod said it was all a test and that he was staying. -_- I hate that guy. Can't u forcibly remove them via mayors office?