• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It doesn't kick them out, it resets clothes, letters, and catchphrases.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
alright, I've got a question about this, and I hope someone can answer. One of my villagers asked me to get 6 friends from out of town to sign this "night owl petition" by the end of the day. I hit yes, but I wanna cancel it... How do I cancel it? I don't wanna do it.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
alright, I've got a question about this, and I hope someone can answer. One of my villagers asked me to get 6 friends from out of town to sign this "night owl petition" by the end of the day. I hit yes, but I wanna cancel it... How do I cancel it? I don't wanna do it.

You can just wait until tomorrow. I assume they'll take it back or the item will register as non-essential.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What Regal items do you have?
Chair, Bed, Sofa... I cant remember them all cuz i dont have my game on me rite now. Oh, Regal Lamp too.

waiting on frita and clay to say that they'll move out. does reporting them speed up the process?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Chair, Bed, Sofa... I cant remember them all cuz i dont have my game on me rite now. Oh, Regal Lamp too.

waiting on frita and clay to say that they'll move out. does reporting them speed up the process?

I'll take the bed. FC's in my sig.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I'll take the bed. FC's in my sig.

If you are looking for regal, do you need the Regal Armoire? I just bought t from SUper T&T @^@

I haven't done much in my town today seeing as I wasn't here the whole day and it wasn't within my reach >:c still planting flowers though XP

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
If you are looking for regal, do you need the Regal Armoire? I just bought t from SUper T&T @^@

I haven't done much in my town today seeing as I wasn't here the whole day and it wasn't within my reach >:c still planting flowers though XP

I've got the Armoire. Iirc, I have the table, lamp, sofa, armoire, clock, carpet, dresser, and chair.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Day one in The End.

I've mainly been concentrating on fishing and bug-catching for now. I've managed to get eleven bugs and seventeen fish donated to the museum so far, but I gave up yesterday after three failed attempts to catch a scorpion and one surprise attack from a tarantula which absolutely scared the crap out of me.

Bought a Fortune Cookie and got a Super Mushroom. Right now it's the only thing in my house apart from a Dartboard which Midge gave me, so I'll be looking to be doing some more fishing to save up bells and buy some more furniture today.

*IZ*

I have this stupid pig, I think his name is sproink or something, he was going on about he was going to leave, then the day before he asks if its ok to go and I was like, heck yeah! Then he trots crying nod said it was all a test and that he was staying. -_- I hate that guy. Can't u forcibly remove them via mayors office?

Haha OMG I actually lol. If Agnes would do that to me I would be beyond pissed. They get your hopes up saying they're moving, than they say it was a test. Like GTFO.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Oh goodness... naow I just got my FOURTH freaking Triforce from the Fortune cookie >:c I wanted it so bad before I eveb had one, but naow that I got one it seems they eep coming naow a lot more frequent ;^; Probably going to expand to a Triforce room only if this continues XD

So far no requests from my villagers. Some keep wanting to leave but I won't let them >:c they are my favorite villagers ;^; except Elmer, I no likey him. XP

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
I got my first Black Rose today, finally. I put it next to my two Purple Roses, right in front of my house. Hopefully I'll have some Blues start spawning soon.

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
Dang, I can't believe til just now I forget about KK Slider again, I missed him two Saturday's in a row now, and I don't even know where to find him. If what I read is right, today should be the tenth day I played the game and I should be getting the QR Machine unlocked today, and Isabelle should be sleeping so I can get the Dream Suite unlocked too. I'm not sure if I'll be awake to try buying Turnips, but there are some badges I can get for buying and selling Turnips.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Dang, I can't believe til just now I forget about KK Slider again, I missed him two Saturday's in a row now, and I don't even know where to find him. If what I read is right, today should be the tenth day I played the game and I should be getting the QR Machine unlocked today, and Isabelle should be sleeping so I can get the Dream Suite unlocked too. I'm not sure if I'll be awake to try buying Turnips, but there are some badges I can get for buying and selling Turnips.

KK plays in Club LOL once you unlock it. I can't recall the exact requirements for getting Club LOL.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Was hunting for the money rock when one rock in particular smashed into pieces and left a golden nugget on the floor. I'm assuming that the only use of it is to sell it?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Was hunting for the money rock when one rock in particular smashed into pieces and left a golden nugget on the floor. I'm assuming that the only use of it is to sell it?

Naw, you can use it to make specific furniture into gold furniture <.> :D

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

you can use the ore to customize or make furniture. In fact, there's a Gold Series that takes Gold Ore (3 pieces and 10,000 Bells gets you a piece at random). I'm working on getting the Gold Series, myself xD

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Aha, I see... and to think I was about to sell it for bells xD

I'm up to 22 fish and 15 bugs, now (and counting...) - probably not going to stop obsessively catching stuff until I've got my encyclopaedia about half-full.
Also bought some turnips, 4 bunches at 103 bells a bunch. Seeing as the prices were 137 yesterday, I'm hoping for a tidy profit sometime in the week. I've got pears and peaches as well as my native orange growing in my town now anyway, so I won't mind if I make a loss, much.

Last edited:

FusionKT

*cough*
Ugh, I've been hunting the remaining 5 river fish I need for about 40 minutes now, but have only found two :/. Why must they be so elusive ;_;

It's not all bad, I do make around 11,000 bells every time my inventory full, so thats something.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Got my silver watering can this morning from Leif (for buying 50 flowers, I think?).

My little 'flower garden' near the train station is almost complete. I'm making a little square out of hibiscus bushes, with a bench (fairy tale - requested by Daisy yesterday ^.^ ) in the middle, and I'm going to fill the square with hybrid flowers.

I also had Katie the cat in my town today, but I managed to drop her off in another town when I did some fossil trading.

Edit: Oh and there's a royal crown for sale in my Able Sisters, if any rich person wants to come over and buy it.