• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Recon

Amyone have a good turnip price? I'm selling mine later today for 117 bells. if you have a higher price, I'll gladly visit.

Darato

(o,..,o)
I have the Mermaid bed on my island today if anyone wants to come get one. Just PM me.

L.F.D.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Not much going on today. Turnip prices are below 80 here, so I'm glad I sold them earlier. I do have Katrina visiting today if anyone is interested.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Would anybody have a Link shirt? I have the hat and pants, so that's the last piece that I'm looking for. I've got several rare items to offer in return, so PM me or something if you have one you're willing to part with.

*IZ*

Aye guys so I'm buying bushes that you don't get at the island. I'll pay BIG bucks for them and I'm not exaggerating with the "BIG"

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Would anybody have a Link shirt? I have the hat and pants, so that's the last piece that I'm looking for. I've got several rare items to offer in return, so PM me or something if you have one you're willing to part with.

Don't you need the boots too?

Genos

The Indigo Disk
My brother decided to start over his game. Because he didn't like the way his town looked like, and it took him a month to realize that.

I helped him out by keeping his stuff into my game and give him back his stuff after he started his new town.

He went to my shampoodle shop for a hair style. He said his new hair style makes him looking like hitler. xD

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
My brother decided to start over his game. Because he didn't like the way his town looked like, and it took him a month to realize that.

I helped him out by keeping his stuff into my game and give him back his stuff after he started his new town.

He went to my shampoodle shop for a hair style. He said his new hair style makes him looking like hitler. xD

Tell him to use this next time. The wording isn't exact, but it's done in order and should be obvious.

ZombifiedHorror1031

Would anyone be interested in exchanging Friend Codes for a few moments to trade fruit? I have every type aside from the pear, so I can offer any other that you might need. Not a whole let else that you probably haven't already purchased yourselves from the HHA Spotpass homes. Can offer ores too, aside from gold and silver.

If interested, let me know either here or in PM. You can feel free to delete my FC afterward to make space, as I'm rather solitary and just looking to finish the collection.

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
So I'm getting tired of pretending that Henry and Sally don't exist in my town, so I'm going to time travel to get rid of them sometime soon. Due to my increasing paranoia that a villager will move to a spot I have picked out for my second character, even though I got 9 already, I'm going to be starting a second character soon, which won't be too long, just got my Basement left to start on and max out. Today is the first Saturday I get a K.k Song.

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
Well, the Bug-Off is on, and I need some help getting all the Insect Set furniture. I accidently gave Nat a Cicada, which he gave me a Firefly Lamp for beating the record. I then gave him a Birdwing, thinking it wasn't good enough. Turns out, I got 120 points for it, and I got a Ladybug Stool in return. Anyone got the remaining pieces?

(EDIT: VM me if you do, it saves time :D)

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Going to NC (north carolina) today so I hope to get a ton of Streetpasses in the airport, for my mii plaza AND the HHA- Classic and Minimalist, come to papa! XD Bug-Off is in town today. That creepy dude is gon' eat my winning bug, too! ;~; Going to slowly work up to a better rank and then finish things with, IDK, a horned elephant or a goliath or something. XD I wouldnt eat one of those bugs in a million years tho.

blackstar

I finally got my perfect town today! I'm so happy. I was out watering my flowers, and I came across a Jacob's Ladder, and I was like "Hmmm... wonder what Isabelle has to say about the state of my town?" So I went to the Town Hall and asked her, and she offered me the flower clock and the Town Hall renovations! I also got the silver watering can from Leif today! Today's been a good day!
Can I renovate the town Hall more then once, or am I stuck with first choice?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I finally got my perfect town today! I'm so happy. I was out watering my flowers, and I came across a Jacob's Ladder, and I was like "Hmmm... wonder what Isabelle has to say about the state of my town?" So I went to the Town Hall and asked her, and she offered me the flower clock and the Town Hall renovations! I also got the silver watering can from Leif today! Today's been a good day!
Can I renovate the town Hall more then once, or am I stuck with first choice?

Pretty sure you can change back and forth.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
MOLLY IS MOVING RIGHT NOW.
1.000.000 bells? Anyone?

My Nookling store is selling the Alpine Sofa, you can come and pick it up. And if that'll bring Molly to my town, I'll take her. I won't go out of my way since I don't want anyone moving in on top of my botanical garden, but if you visiting my town will bring her over, go on ahead. Kiki's apparently considering leaving anyway.