• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Alright, and mine is in my sig. I'll open my gates if you don't mind, though I don't have much going on in my town at the moment.

Actually I'm playing with someone else ATM, can we do this later?

Ahhh this thread is amazing, I may need to start stopping by here!

I was actually dropping by to see if anyone had any neighbors they don't want. I've been trading off villagers lately to try to get my dream town! Right now I have Pecan moving out, so I figured I'd drop by and ask.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Ahhh this thread is amazing, I may need to start stopping by here!

I was actually dropping by to see if anyone had any neighbors they don't want. I've been trading off villagers lately to try to get my dream town! Right now I have Pecan moving out, so I figured I'd drop by and ask.

If yoy have bob, ankha, or tangy, I'll give you bells to allow me to convince them to move to my town

I'm looking for Ankha too, ahaha. She just seems like the perfect counterpart for my Lucky. But I have 2 people on Tumblr that are willing to part with her, I just don't know who they want in return yet. So I may be able to get her soon!

As for Bob, I have a friend who has him! I can tell her that someone is looking for him if he decides to move out, if you want me to. :D

/edit
just in case anyone wants any of mine though, right now I have
Curt
Iggly
Mott
Frita
Bonbon
Pecan (moving soon)
Biskit
Colton (I kinda want to keep him, unless I find someone who really wants him)
Lucky (keeping forever)
Pietro (not letting him move either)

and I'm looking for Pekoe, Kabuki, or Stitches (maybe even Julian)

Also I saw a few pages back that some people don't have Shampoodle yet, so if anyone ever wants to come to my town for that, I have that as well as T.I.Y.
...I don't think I have anything else that's all that great though.

Last edited:

*IZ*

My shops are upgrading tomorrow. You guys freaken had me worried with the fasion check that never happened.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
My shops are upgrading tomorrow. You guys freaken had me worried with the fasion check that never happened.

That's for the last upgrade. If you're going from Super T&T to T&T Home Center, you've got one more upgrade to go, and you will need four fashion checks for it.

Recon

So the money rock gave me ores today instead of money, which I am a-ok with, since I got the third gold ore I needed to make a piece of golden furniture.

Also, found out the golden stereo isn't actually part of the golden furniture set.

AND HOLY MOTHER OF TOM NOOK DOES THE GOLDEN SCREEN LOOK AMAZING!

Shadow XD001

Super T&T is upgrading tomorrow for me aswell! After that, it's just the T&T Emporium. That may take a while. xD

I should have my current loan paid off by tomorrow too. I'll expand the back room because I haven't expanded it yet.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Bad luck and poor choices got the best of me.

Hey, a tarantula. *Has net in the envelope.*
Can't do the Saharah quest right now. *Comes back too late.*

I also tried to get Whitney to move into town, but I guess that would not happen if your village is full. I got two surfboards and a compass, but I lost my timer and watering can.

Genos

The Teal Mask
So the money rock gave me ores today instead of money, which I am a-ok with, since I got the third gold ore I needed to make a piece of golden furniture.

Also, found out the golden stereo isn't actually part of the golden furniture set.

AND HOLY MOTHER OF TOM NOOK DOES THE GOLDEN SCREEN LOOK AMAZING!
I also got that furniture and I was quite disappointed.

This is so stupid. I've been trying to get TIY to upgrade for FREAKING AGES now! Yet I can't get a SINGLE fashion check because stupid Gracie (Hated her ever since Animal Crossing on GameCube) won't come! A friend of mine got 4 Fashion Checks WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. -.-"
And that is the shortest rant of my life. xD

Last edited:

FusionKT

*cough*
Finally got a slingshot today, so no longer will balloons taunt me! Kicks also opened, and Club LOL has started construction.

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...