• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
I ordered some furniture from the HH Showcase and it hasn't arrived. :/ I want to start my Lovely and Regal rooms, dammit! When will this stuff arrive, anyway? I ordered it yesterday!

Also got the silver shovel, so at least getting sapphire ore is no longer a problem!

Also, I made Lopez talk like he's Gatsby. Because I can.

Edit: Never mind, there's my stuff! :) Customised it now as well.

...I feel like going to someone's town soon. Any offers? :)
I have Lopez too. I made him speak kinda like a stoner. lol

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Can I visit a town? I kinda want inspiration for my own, plus maybe I could sell/buy a couple things while I am there. In return I can offer stuff like perfect apples, though I only have a few, Bells, or if you tell me something else you want, I'll see what I can do. So if you will allow me to visit your town, please PM me, VM me or post a reply in this thread. Thanks very much.

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
Can I visit a town? I kinda want inspiration for my own, plus maybe I could sell/buy a couple things while I am there. In return I can offer stuff like perfect apples, though I only have a few, Bells, or if you tell me something else you want, I'll see what I can do. So if you will allow me to visit your town, please PM me, VM me or post a reply in this thread. Thanks very much.

You wanna visit tonight? I have a pretty good town.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
My town'll be open for the next hour or so as well, if anyone wants to visit.

I love how you can order stuff from the Happy Home Showcase. I plan to order more stuff tomorrow since there were so many items of furniture sets I want available. Shame I couldn't order that adorable Pikmin flowerpot though. :/ Just have to hope I'm lucky, I guess.

My museum looks great... Apart from the paintings, that is. XD I'd wait a few weeks for that. I also have at least one piece of furniture from each set I want appropriately customised, so my house isn't a total state. Maple wanted to move but I stopped her. Can't find a centipede.

Edit: Groucho just gave me some advice on how to make macaroni cheese. It actually sounds pretty good. Yum. :3

Last edited:

Haddy

I got the game for Christmas have just managed to reach the Island, and being stupid decided to strip everything off it, but have began to put one of each tree on the central part so I can attract different types of bugs.

I have no idea how to get the bushes back though, any ideas?
Also if anyone wants to add me so we can visit each others towns (though mine is still a beginner one) that would be great!

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I got the game for Christmas have just managed to reach the Island, and being stupid decided to strip everything off it, but have began to put one of each tree on the central part so I can attract different types of bugs.

I have no idea how to get the bushes back though, any ideas?
Also if anyone wants to add me so we can visit each others towns (though mine is still a beginner one) that would be great!

Sometimes the shop on the island sells hibiscus saplings. If they're selling some of those, you could get it back that way.

Haddy

I got this game very recnetly, so how does one visit other towns? I know its got something to do with the train station...

I have Redd in my town today but i belive i already got the only legit thing there...

As far as I know, you have to have people added on your 3DS, but I think they then have to have their gate open, I'm afraid that's all I know since I got the game last Wednesday myself. :/

Torpoleon

Yeah, you have to have each other registered on your 3DS and then the person who you want to visit opens their gate. Then you can talk to Porter and ask to visit a faraway town (assuming it isn't someone locally) and then their town should pop up. Also, when you visit, you can register each other as Best Friends and can then message each other when you are both playing the game. I wish it was like Pokémon XY where it automatically showed everyone on your 3DS Friend List that has the game and if they are on or not. It would make my life easier.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Kicks opened up today, and my other resident player decided to onbce again be evil and use her moneyall for clothes and crap, not doing anything to Loidd.

Ugh.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
So the home center opened today! I'm super stoked about that. Yesterday I spent half the day laying down floor tiles in the lower portion of my town. Thankfully 6 of the 9 villagers I have all put their houses down in the lower corner around the town plaza and town hall. And kinda near Re-tail. So yeah it actually looks really nice down there. I built the reset center yesterday and today i'm working on a park clock. The lower half of my town looks good, I just need to get more flowers and shrubbery and lay out my trees.

On a side note does anyone have any spare axe's. I need to do a lot of tree cutting and the home store hasn't been selling axe's for a while. I could pay for them if you wanted, in both Jingle items, bells, and some fruit.

I could let someone come to my town today and see the crap job i've been doing. Or I could just give you my dream address if you wanted to go that route.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Mine is -7. We may have a problem there

[stares up at the location] That's hilarious. I live in Avondale. Nice to see another Phoenix area resident.

To anyone interested I have my dream address in my sig. I plan to update it daily.
Not much went on today. I managed to get a blue table from Rolf but that's about it. I plan on grinding some more bugs and paying off my home loan. I want to max the size of my attic.

Tucker moved out a few days ago and has been replaced by Fuchia, she's quite the interesting character. I like her design. I sill wish I could get minimalist items for my downstairs though. No one has been selling them and it's rather annoying.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
ok, i have a story about the sharp outfit

it started when leanardo tried one on and said if i liked it or not. I said i liked it so he kept t on. That night, Alfonso and Leanardo were singing, and Alfonso was wearing the sharp outfit. The next day, the same thing happened to Bettina, who is now wearing the sharp tee. I sold Leanardo a Green warm up tee and we wore it and i got Alfonsoa vegteble tee. Next day, Leanardo is wearing the sharp outfit again and has another on display!!! And today, he sold be one, but is still wearing his! Can someone tell me how this all happened?

Oh, and Alfonso has his on display

and now Sylvia has Vladimirs tee!

Last edited:

Dreamy

Well after completing just about everything I could manage I've just begun a new town to go with the new year, and I have to say I love my new town ^_^