• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I have played Animal Crossing Wild World. It was fun but I kinda got bored later.
Ah Wild World. The only AC game that I never received any villager pictures.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I'm planning to stop playing NL in Mid-June. Mainly because there will be nothing left for me after completing a full year of the game.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Well, just picked up my New Leaf after months of inactivity, my only time to play games lately is at times that all my shops are closed, so its been slightly boring. And my town is surprisingly in better shape than I thought it would be, considering I haven't played in months.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Well, just picked up my New Leaf after months of inactivity, my only time to play games lately is at times that all my shops are closed, so its been slightly boring. And my town is surprisingly in better shape than I thought it would be, considering I haven't played in months.

I recommend the night owl ordinance if you choose to continue to play.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I recommend the night owl ordinance if you choose to continue to play.

I think I already have that ordinance in effect, but I'll double check tonight, I may have put the beautiful town one in effect before I left, I cant remember. When I say times that my shops are closed, I mean like, 1 AM. so yeah. It sucks. XD

FusionKT

*cough*
Huh. Something I've noticed doing this event is that the animal who gives you the towel is always Blanca. This has happened to me all three times I've done this now, so it's looking like this might be true.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
that guide doesnt have all the correct info.

It says Ankha's Special Talent on the Guide is Playing old maid. But the Ankha's in my town are "Limboing" or "Writing about Pickles"

Now i have no idea which is the real one.

Edit: I reset without saving and Ankha eventually just asked about her birthday.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

I'm liking April Fool's Day because now I can get pics of all the villagers in my town (though now I have 2 of Lily....).

EDIT:
Huh. Something I've noticed doing this event is that the animal who gives you the towel is always Blanca. This has happened to me all three times I've done this now, so it's looking like this might be true.
Yeah, I've noticed that too!

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I just read about my neighbors, and then decided to test my self. There were times where I felt like I was going to panic, but I got the faker caught the entire time.

No Blanca, I didn't cheat. I studied!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Got it all correct! Yeah the guide is changeable since it's a wiki but luckily I didn't have any trouble.

Blondiexo

Shiny Hunter
Anyone want to add me to visit towns in New Leaf? Message me :)