• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
How common is it for villagers to ask to move out of town?

i swear at least once every 2 weeks i get a villager asking to move out. I talk to them all at least once a day and do 90% of the tasks they ask.

I'd like to figure out how to stop them from wanting to leave, but i thought what i was doing was good enough.

Grey Wind

How common is it for villagers to ask to move out of town?

i swear at least once every 2 weeks i get a villager asking to move out. I talk to them all at least once a day and do 90% of the tasks they ask.

I'd like to figure out how to stop them from wanting to leave, but i thought what i was doing was good enough.

If your town is full then they'll starting wanting out. I don't think there's anyway to stop it as far as I know, you'll just have to make sure you convince them to stay each time.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
If your town is full then they'll starting wanting out. I don't think there's anyway to stop it as far as I know, you'll just have to make sure you convince them to stay each time.

I guess thats so you can get a new villager if you want.

At least its good to know them asking to leave is normal, and not me doing anything wrong.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Elise has just moved out, an im looking for a new villager once she is gone (tomorrow)

penguin100

Avid Pokemon Master
Oh man I love this game
I am a time traveler just in case you are wondering, it is probably june in my game right now
I have every golden tool except for the golden fishing rod(well, I will be getting the net if I ever remember to get on when there is a bug tourney)
I have every fruit, a fully uprgraded house/castle, a LOT of bells and items
I am always willing to help people out on new leaf provided you provide me with something
or if you just want to hang out in a village im cool with that
pm me if you wanna be registered and I will get back to you asap

Looker

ϟ ゜゚⊹(o◕⋏◕o)⊹゜゚ ϟ
Oh sweet, and Animal Crossing thread. I still play my game pretty regularly despite getting it not long after it came out here in England.

Also I might as well post this while I'm here, since I have someone moving out today. Truffles the Peppy Pig villager has packed her bags, if anyone wants her let me know before today (April 6th) is over, and you can come pick her up. I'll check back here later on, hopefully before she goes to sleep for the night. I could just TT back a few hours to wake her up again if someone wants her who's not in my timezone.

Edit: Also I don't want anything/any villagers in return. Some people seem to charge for villagers but I don't bother doing that myself.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
If anyone has any of the squirrels moving out please let me know, I would love to get one of them in my town.

I recently had Peanut move out, but I might be a little to late to send it too, you, sorry :(

I was able to get all my villagers pictures and Blanca's from April Fools Day! :3 So happy!
Anyone else share the same luck?

Torpoleon

I was able to get all my villagers pictures and Blanca's from April Fools Day! :3 So happy!
Yeah. Guessing correctly does give your a picture of your villager (which I have done). Interestingly enough, Friga gave me her picture a couple of days ago before completing a request and several months ago, I got Lily's pic. I still have the doubles.

Genos

The Indigo Disk

Yea same here, got four new villager pictures(Kody, Paula, Margie and Bob)

Also reached 150,000 points in HHA. Took a long time to get that.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
*pops head in* I'm back! I got an actual physical copy (for anyone who didn't know, I had to remove NL from my SD card to make room for Y), and a brand new town. If anyone wants to visit (it's day one, and not much going on, so perhaps not at the moment?), my FC is in my sig.

KillerDraco

I got 8 pics and more candy than I could count before finishing the Egg Furniture series.

On the plus side, as infrequently as I got Egg Furniture, I never got any duplicates. That was a plus.

KillerDraco

Yeah, I haven't finished yet but I have had a suspicious lack of duplicates too. Is it possible that maybe Zipper gives the items out in a sequence?

It's not a set order but it does seem as though you'll get one of every piece of furniture before getting duplicates.

...Wish Pavé had that kind of decency.