• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

R_N

According to a twitter post I saw, these are the fish and bugs leaving when March ends.

Fish: Stringfish, bitterling, Yellow Perch, Sea Butterfly, Sturgeon, Football fish
Bugs: Emperor Butterfly

I have all these in the museum except for the stringfish.
ah...that's why everyone i saw was freaking out over Stringfish

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
ah...that's why everyone i saw was freaking out over Stringfish
Yeah, and the best way to attempt it is to dig up a lot of clams earlier in the day, so that you can have plenty of bait in the evening/night.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
What time does the emperor butterfly appear? The fish I am trying to catch but it’s the butterfly I have trouble locating.

BCVM22

Nintendo did server maintenance and pushed out update v.1.1.1 overnight, fixing a known item duplication glitch.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Nintendo did server maintenance and pushed out update v.1.1.1 overnight, fixing a known item duplication glitch.
I figured that glitch was getting patched soon given how much Youtubers have pushed others to do it to get Bells faster.

R_N

So Leif is coming back...for earth day in april.

This is honestly really disappointing since it will probably just be a way to get the old weed furniture (assuming that wasn't in the game) and the topiaries . It should have added him as an add on to the nook shop and bring in bushes and fertilizers and more fruit...

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
So Leif is coming back...for earth day in april.

This is honestly really disappointing since it will probably just be a way to get the old weed furniture (assuming that wasn't in the game) and the topiaries . It should have added him as an add on to the nook shop and bring in bushes and fertilizers and more fruit...

As far as I can tell, nothing they said discounted Leif from coming permanently in the future, assuming that that's actually something they do.

Honestly though, Leif and the features you mentioned, except maybe more fruit, are relatively low on my list of missing things that should be brought back. Though, I am surprised to hear that bushes are gone, given this game's focus on customizing your town.

R_N

As far as I can tell, nothing they said discounted Leif from coming permanently in the future, assuming that that's actually something they do.

Honestly though, Leif and the features you mentioned, except maybe more fruit, are relatively low on my list of missing things that should be brought back. Though, I am surprised to hear that bushes are gone, given this game's focus on customizing your town.
The April update only mentioned Earth Day and then showed Leif, proprietor of Earth Day. It's possible they go further into it but the Bunny Day update was...only Bunny Day. I'm not holding my breath.

And while it is fairly small compared with the Cafe, Gyroids, Art & Diving...it's still just one of those mini small things that add up, to me. There was a lot of cool horticulture stuff in New Leaf and I just don't haev any hope it'll come back at all. Leif would have been the perfect avenue for it.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
According to a twitter post I saw, these are the fish and bugs leaving when March ends.

Fish: Stringfish, bitterling, Yellow Perch, Sea Butterfly, Sturgeon, Football fish
Bugs: Emperor Butterfly

I have all these in the museum except for the stringfish.
This is what I need. Better start fishing!

Thank you for the information.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
So happy to finally have a real town hall. The best part is it giving you the hourly music at last. Not really sure why that was left out before the construction. I was getting very tired of hearing the same track for several hours in a row every night.

I must admit though, as a fan of Tom Nook, and not much of a fan of Isabelle, I'm a little sad that she seems to be taking Nook's spotlight now. Nook said that she would be taking over the daily announcements, and now its her theme that plays in town hall. Yes, Nook's theme still plays if you wait long enough, but if it's just not the same as it was when it was only his theme. It doesn't really matter all that much, but I kind of wish they brought back the town hall theme from City Folk to play there, then moved Nook's theme back to the shop, and had Isabelle's theme play when you talk to her, or something like that. Anyways, would have preferred to keep Nook in the center of attention.

I've also got to admit that tonight was the point where I started to get fed up with tools breaking. It was a cute gimmick in the beginning, when your town was under-developed, but now that I'm starting to get a real town together, I really wish I had unbreakable tools. having to go back and re-craft my net or fishing rod every hour or so is not adding anything to the game at this point. If you ask me, only the flimsy tools should have been breakable. The gold tools, which I assume are unbreakable, can't come soon enough.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Just purchased the game and it’s downloading rn. Is there anything worth noting going in?
You have essentially a day 0 where you just do some tasks Tom Nook asks you to do. After that, you want to do some tasks to upgrade.

Also, before you get the full fledged museum, you may store some creatures outside or in your house storage.