• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I don't understand why the zodiac fragments are as common as they are, myself. Each zodiac fragment, as far as I can tell, is only used in one recipe, and yet somewhere between a fifth to a fourth of all the star fragments I've gathered have been zodiac fragments, when any player only really needs a small handful of them. It especially bugs me, because I want all the space furniture, but don't care about the zodiac furniture at all.
Iirc one recipe that isn't a zodiac themed item does require various zodiac stars.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Seasonal availability would be my guess. Easy to find now means you'll have enough of a stock later when they're not available.

I could see why that matters for stuff like bamboo and cherry blossoms, where there's a variety of items you make, and you may want to make more later on, but I'm not really sure if anyone needs more than one Aries Rocker.

Iirc one recipe that isn't a zodiac themed item does require various zodiac stars.

Okay, I guess that makes them a little more worthwhile. Not much, but a little.

R_N

By the way here's a fun thing about Celeste. If you have a zodiac fragment or a zodiac item, bring them to her and she'll give you a little blathers-like history lesson on the constellation its based on. You get to keep the item, by the way, it's not donated to anything.

Sadly she doesn't have anything to say if you bring her anything from the Space series or the star wand.

Xuxuba

Omg a villager just unlocked a fairy bridge for me and i am here like "there is a fairy bridge in New Leaf?!". How did i found out that only today??

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Why is it ALWAYS the good villagers that wanna move away?
I want Canberra gone yesterday damn it! -_-

She's the only villager in my village I don't like, do I seriously have to buy an Amiibo card just to get her to go away? She ugly as they come

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

She's the only villager in my village I don't like, do I seriously have to buy an Amiibo card just to get her to go away? She ugly as they come
Some helpful advice: Simply don't talk to her at all. Whacking her with nets, pushing, etc count as interactions and thus will have her stay longer.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I sort of wish we could create laws and enact fines in the games. I’m not talking extremely high fines but something like 200 Bells for ruining a flower garden or cutting down trees in an area marked not to have trees disturbed. And also ban certain things if it doesn’t fit your Island’s theme and ruins the image such as a bunch of DIYs made from Cans when you want a luxurious looking Island.

R_N

I sort of wish we could create laws and enact fines in the games. I’m not talking extremely high fines but something like 200 Bells for ruining a flower garden or cutting down trees in an area marked not to have trees disturbed. And also ban certain things if it doesn’t fit your Island’s theme and ruins the image such as a bunch of DIYs made from Cans when you want a luxurious looking Island.
what would be the point of that last sentence
your friends can only drop items, not deploy them, so that'd just be...fining....yourself.

KillerDraco

Also keep in mind only your best friends can use a shovel or axe on your island. So if you don't trust someone to respect your island, don't add them as a best friend. If you do trust someone as a best friend and they do it anyway, that's more of a personal problem that would be better solved with basic communication.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
what would be the point of that last sentence
your friends can only drop items, not deploy them, so that'd just be...fining....yourself.
It is more for the Residents on your island. If you don’t want any Tire objects and a resident makes on and puts it out, you talk to them and make them pay a small fine for displaying a banned item and the cost of disposing it.

BCVM22

Your residents can't put out their own furniture objects. They can use ones you've put out, to be sure, but they can't place their own.

KillerDraco

Really? I thought they could.

The only ones who can place any furniture items on an island are Players who are residents of that island. Villagers and other players from different islands cannot place anything on the island.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Indeed. While it won't affect anything, I just put some medium cardboard boxes and a cardboard chair next to Chadder's house because I want him gone. That said, I don't like him only because he was a villager that was required to be invited due to him being the first on my camp haha (it would have been the same for anyone unless it was someone I really liked).

Genos

The Indigo Disk

You hate Canberra!?

This means war.
/s

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Bought an amiibo card. $4.56 well spent to see Canberra go!
Rooney will take her place! :)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ugh, the museum is finally open and I just went to Redd to finally get some new art and EVERY piece was fake, really -_-...