1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are to experience downtime on Monday September 21st to bring the forums up to the latest version of the software. As this is a big forum, it'll take multiple hours to transfer and then rebuild the styles. We apologise for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you'll still be able to chat in the Serebii Discord
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Animal Crossing Series

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Eternalserenity, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Thank you :)

2. Genos

Genos 3D All-Stars

Another Redd visit

Another showcase of arts/statues I already donated are real. And arts/statues I want to donate are fake.

REDD PLS

3. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army

I just found this out last week and I forgot to mention it but it seems that Residents will send you authentic art pieces in the mail. I actually got a Gallant Statue which I needed from Cranston and Blathers confirmed its authenticity. So everyone keep that in mind if Redd doesn’t show up for several weeks or keeps having stuff you already donated.

4. Genos

Genos 3D All-Stars

Yeah that happens. It's a 50/50 chance to get a real one.

Except when Smug villagers tries to send you one, it's automatically fake.