• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Have you asked your villagers?
All I’ve gotten are DIYs that I already knew except for the Zen Stone recipe. I just can’t get a single pumpkin DIY and it really annoys me!

R_N

Did not realize that the other pumpkin colors weren't for different recipes, all recipes use Orange (from what I can tell) and you use the other colors for customization isntead of paint kits.

Feel kind of silly planting these other colored pumpkins instead of more oragnes after harvesting today, in that case

KillerDraco

All I’ve gotten are DIYs that I already knew except for the Zen Stone recipe. I just can’t get a single pumpkin DIY and it really annoys me!

I've gotten one Spooky recipe from my villagers every day since October started. The trick is when they give it, morning, afternoon, or evening, is random. Keep in mind that 3 different villagers per day will craft, so you need to check throughout the day.

KillerDraco

Do we have a full list of all the crafts?

Yes.

The following DIYs can all be obtained throughout the whole month of October, and the items themselves can be bought in Nook's Cranny once per day.

Spooky Arch
Spooky Candy Set
Spooky Chair
Spooky Fence
Spooky Lantern
Spooky Lantern Set
Spooky Scarecrow
Spooky Standing Lamp
Spooky Table
Spooky Tower

The following DIYs can only be obtained during the Halloween event on 10/31
Spooky Garland
Spooky Table Setting
Spooky Carriage
Spooky Wand

You can also get the Spooky Rug, Flooring, and Wallpaper on Halloween, but they're not craftable.

KillerDraco

Balloons also drop spooky recipes. At least that's what a red balloon had last night.

Can confirm, I got the Spooky Arch from a Blue Balloon.

On an unrelated note, I talked to a villager who was crafting a Spooky Recipe that I already knew, and this time they gave me a piece of candy.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Got the Venus Flower Basket not so long ago, so that is what little there is in October done.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
So far I got a bunch of orange pumpkins, and only a few yellow ones so far (No white or green yet though I bought a few more starts so hopefully I can get a few of them at least), But I also got a spooky arch spooky lamp and spooky stool From nooks cranny, also I got the impish horns today from Abel sisters.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
So far I got a bunch of orange pumpkins, and only a few yellow ones so far (No white or green yet though I bought a few more starts so hopefully I can get a few of them at least), But I also got a spooky arch spooky lamp and spooky stool From nooks cranny, also I got the impish horns today from Abel sisters.
You need some white and green pumpkins? I know that a few are ready to be harvested on my Island today. I didn’t pick them yet because my pocket is full and I only managed to get one Spooky DIY so far. You’re welcome to pick them if you’d like. I’m growing more green pumpkins but they are still growing.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I forgot to mention, according to one wiki, the Venus Flower Basket is more active on the same hours the Spiny Lobster is available.

I happen to get the Spiny Lobster first on a different day, and I actually got the VFB after 9 PM.

R_N

Got to 200 this round, then did another follow up round so I only need to do another 9-ish runs in january

KillerDraco

Fortunately (or unfortunately?) I grinded out the full 300 in Spring, so each subsequent fishing tourney I've just been doing the one round for the Nook Miles and leaving it at that. Although I did do a little bit in the summer to help some friends, and to cash in on Sharks, but now that they're out of season, I haven't been terribly motivated to do much with the Fishing Tourney beyond that initial round.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I have 94/95 K.K. songs. The only one I'm missing is the birthday one. I have to wait for that since my birthday is 2 months away.

But other than that I completed the K.K. collection.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I have 94/95 K.K. songs. The only one I'm missing is the birthday one. I have to wait for that since my birthday is 2 months away.

But other than that I completed the K.K. collection.
I think I’m missing five? But I can never remember which ones they are because there’s so many songs to go through what I have.

KillerDraco

Okay, am I just very fortunate or is Redd now a weekly visitor since he has appeared off my island the last three weeks in a row?

You're fortunate, he's not a guaranteed weekly visitor. I've had him last week and the week before that, but he didn't appear for 3 weeks before that.