• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Daily reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the Winter Fishing Tourney. It's the last stamp in the Fishing Tourney nook miles achievement to complete for us launch players.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m pretty satisfied with the progress of my new Island so far. Since I have roses as my second native flower, I have all of the colors except for Gold, Blue, and Purple. But I got Pink, Black, and Orange roses after ten days. I’m surprised how quickly I got Black roses tbh. I just need three more fruits to get the Nook Miles.

Torpoleon

Posting my missing statues/paintings once again. I did make some progress from the last time I posted it, but I am still missing a fair amount. Redd was at my island this week, but unfortunately everything he offered was fake.

Wild Painting Left HalfGallant Statue
Wild Painting Right HalfMotherly Statue
Robust Statue
Rock-Head Statue

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I created a new Animal Crossing meme that I haven’t seen anyone make yet. It is a parody of the Villager made to look like Joan Crawford and quotes the rose garden scene from Mommy Dearest.

139788130_1297981827241064_51318780694185544_o.jpg

Torpoleon

This should be the week where we get the January Update trailer.
Possibly, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was next week. They usually tend to drop in the final week of a month. The Holiday update was likely an exception in order to give people time to prepare for Thanksgiving.

This new update obviously seems to be centered around Festivale, which doesn't occur until February 15.

Torpoleon

With regards to Wisp spawning, is it possible to determine specifically what time he will appear? I know he appears at night on any day of the week (even weekends) and can even spawn multiple times a week.

Basically, I'd like to know how late in the night I should be looking before giving up on a particular night. If he does appear at a given night, will he always spawn at 8PM or is it possible for him to spawn first much later in the night? It's almost 10PM right now for me and I'm wondering if it is even worth it for this night.

R_N

With regards to Wisp spawning, is it possible to determine specifically what time he will appear? I know he appears at night on any day of the week (even weekends) and can even spawn multiple times a week.

Basically, I'd like to know how late in the night I should be looking before giving up on a particular night. If he does appear at a given night, will he always spawn at 8PM or is it possible for him to spawn first much later in the night? It's almost 10PM right now for me and I'm wondering if it is even worth it for this night.
my understanding is he (also ,celeste) will show up at 8 or not at all (though you may have to enter & exit a building depending on when the time changed).

Torpoleon

my understanding is he (also ,celeste) will show up at 8 or not at all (though you may have to enter & exit a building depending on when the time changed).
That's good to know, so I wouldn't have to waste a whole night then. Does going to another person's island contribute to the Wisp Nook Mile Challenge?

Torpoleon

I don't think Wisp shows up on other islands
Oh. At the very least, am I guaranteed to see Wisp at least once a week on my island at night or is it possible to go a whole week or more with him not spawning?

KillerDraco

Wisp can show up multiple times per week, I've had in happen multiple times. Although I do think you are guaranteed to have him at least once per week, yes.

Celeste actually shows up starting at 7pm though, not 8pm.

Torpoleon

Wisp can show up multiple times per week, I've had in happen multiple times. Although I do think you are guaranteed to have him at least once per week, yes.

Celeste actually shows up starting at 7pm though, not 8pm.
That's good to know. Is Celeste guaranteed as well and can she show up multiple times a week? Also, could they show up on the same night or does one appearing negate the other from appearing? Also, I assume that Celeste starting at 7PM means that if I don't see her when 7 hits, then she won't show up at all that night?

KillerDraco

A light update indeed, but at least it looks like Festivale gives us new dancing reactions. So there's that.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
They are conspiciously -rereleasing the Hello Kitty amiibo set in March and it's coming to America

So perhaps the Hello Kitty villagers and furniture sets will be making their return with the mario items.
OMG! I have always loved the Sanrio characters and wanted the entire sets for Hello Kitty, Tiny Twin Stars, And My Melody since New Leaf added Amiibo support! I’ve gotten the Puddin set in New Leaf via a FB group where someone was doing a give away. I am super excited for these cards!