• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Tom Nook doesn't run the store anymore?! RUINED FOREVER!

Actually, the change isn't too bad, it kind of makes sense and he's at least still doing his other major role as chief antagonist. I just hope Timmy and Tommy have matured a bit.

Sloth guy looks cool too.

Ruby Blue

These will defintely be the most innovative titles in the series. I'm so excited~

Will-powered Spriter said:
Tom Nook doesn't run the store anymore?! RUINED FOREVER!

I'm pretty sure that was revealed a while ago?

EDIT: More,

tumblr_m8yqy348ys1r4yzs3o2_500.jpg

Last edited:

Recon

I heard the game is coming out Dec 31, can anyone confirm this?

Floette

Fennekin
Animal Crossings is a great series, and would probably be one of my only incentives to get the 3DS, which I am currently opposed to doing.

I'd love to help, but I only actually have 3 pieces of that set. I have the bed, the bench & the screen if you want them.

You'd really do that for me?

Animal Crossings is a great series, and would probably be one of my only incentives to get the 3DS, which I am currently opposed to doing.

It's one of the reasons I got my 3DS in the first place.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
New trailer from Nintendo Direct Conference.
My interest in the new Animal Crossing has been waxing and waning rapidly based on the fact the Nintendo seemingly repeatedly forget that the game exists. The Wii version was a big disappointment but hopefully what with all the extra Bells attatched to the 3DS version it should be a good step up from the GCN and DS versions.

Also Tom Nook is still alive. (yay...)

Budoy

I haven't played CF in years. Probably going to sell my Wii in anticipation of the WiiU. If anyone is interested, I may sign on one last time and have a giveaway. Hopefully my stuff is still there, since I had almost everything.

On a side note, any news about Animal Crossing on the WiiU?

R_N

I haven't played CF in years. Probably going to sell my Wii in anticipation of the WiiU. If anyone is interested, I may sign on one last time and have a giveaway. Hopefully my stuff is still there, since I had almost everything.

On a side note, any news about Animal Crossing on the WiiU?

The 3DS game hasn't even been released yet, so no.

LadyLady

This is the game I'm most excited for! I even restarted my city folk, but it still bores me. I don't think it helps that it's on the console either, I prefers animal crossing on the handheld.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I haven't really been keeping up with news, so is it known if you have multiple houses for each player like CF, or only one shared house like WW?

We don't know about this just yet. What with the player character being the mayor it's unclear at the moment what the roles of the other player characters will be. No-one's even sure if there will be other player characters or just the one.

According to Nookipedia's page on the game, this is the official Japanese boxart. Can anyone confirm this because it's the first time I've seen it.

Attachments

• Anwgq19.jpg
    Anwgq19.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Ah, ok thanks. I didn't really watch the entire thing because I prefer just to visit the relevant websites afterwards to read about the games I'm interested in instead of listening to someone going on about a game I don't care about in a language I can't understand for close to 20 minutes.

I saw the vid. I guess I'll be getting my precious Golden Series back.
Oh! And I guess I'll be adding a folder in my deviantart for the QR codes for the custom clothes I'll be making.

Last edited:

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
i used to love the old animal crossing on the DS . . . except i had a ds lite and it kept freezing on me during my animal crossing games. you guys know what that means! you get screamed at by a gopher . . . i eventually gave it away but now i regret it. anyway, i can't wait until new version comes out.