• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
Am I missing something for the museum renovations? I've donated a ton of fossils, fish, bugs, and one painting, and I've donated several items per day since I bought the game last Sunday. According to the guide I found online, Blathers should have asked about building a second floor by now, right?
In other news, I've started collecting donations for the Dream Suite, and Cyrus woke up today! Once I get some furniture sets, I'll start getting my gems together and see what I have.
Edit: Ok, thanks everyone. I'm in no hurry, so whenever it happens, it happens, I guess.

Last edited:
I'll be getting my legit dynamic painting tomorrow. That guide I have is truly a blessing.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Am I missing something for the museum renovations? I've donated a ton of fossils, fish, and bugs, one painting, and I've donated several items per day since I bought the game last Sunday. According to the guide I found online, Flathers(?) should have asked about building a second floor by now, right?
In other news, I've started collecting donations for the Dream Suite, and Cyrus woke up today! Once I get some furniture sets, I'll start getting my gems together and see what I have.
I believe you should wait for about a few days to get Blathers thinking about the renovations.
EDIT: 14 days

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I believe you should wait for about a few days to get Blathers thinking about the renovations.
EDIT: 14 days

I'm pretty sure you don't need to wait that long, since I haven't even had the game for 14 days and I'll be getting the renovation done by tomorrow.

Well... I have Katie in my town if anyone wants her <_>

Hm...I wonder where that came from? :p
Actually, if no one else wants her, I'll take her back, if you don't mind.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
if you still need both you can have mine @chapter of charizard i think i might already have it if its the ninja sword if its something else im sure we can work something out
Sorry Ive been off this thread for a bit-
Anyways its not labeld "the ninja sword" it just says sword, but yes, it looks like a ninja sword.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Whoo, I'm up to 4 Animal Crossing Streetpasses!

I've been leaving my 3DS in sleep mode in my car at work, and from it I'd picked up only a single Streetpass until yesterday, when I got another. Today, however, I decided to wear some cargo shorts (as it is very hot... for my area, at least) and keep my 3DS on me at all times, and I came out with another two!

... One of which was from a guy named Boner from the town of Nipples. Hilariously, he was the one who I ordered the most furniture from.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I'm pretty sure you don't need to wait that long, since I haven't even had the game for 14 days and I'll be getting the renovation done by tomorrow.

Hm...I wonder where that came from? :p
Actually, if no one else wants her, I'll take her back, if you don't mind.

Naw someone will take her shortly XP thank you though ^_^

I have double of a Triforce, Pikmin, Arwing and Goal Pole if anyone wants them too <.> >.> Or I will just give it to mah other villager so they have it too <.> Unless you want them >:c

latios reborn

Do the Tv's and Pc's randomly appear in T&T? I've been on the hunt for both for a while so I can fill my upstairs and basement but I never get them I keep getting random junk that I just buy and go sell for a bit more at Re-Tail

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Am I missing something for the museum renovations? I've donated a ton of fossils, fish, bugs, and one painting, and I've donated several items per day since I bought the game last Sunday. According to the guide I found online, Flathers(?) should have asked about building a second floor by now, right?

He was wondering about a second floor after I went into the art section and came back.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Got 2 bridges now, makes it quicker to get to Re-Tail. Set up Dream Suite, plenty of bells to get that finished...

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Hey, I got an extra Fi Mask today if anybody wants to trade for it

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
What does the Dream Suite actually do?

Aegon

I've now got two spare Goal Poles and an additional Majora's Mask. I also found Katie in my town today. Would anyone like her? :p

Torpoleon

Hey, I got an extra Fi Mask today if anybody wants to trade for it
I'd like one, but I have to look at what I can offer.

I've now got two spare Goal Poles and an additional Majora's Mask. I also found Katie in my town today. Would anyone like her? :p
I'd like a Goal Pole, but I have to look at what I can offer.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
I'd like one, but I have to look at what I can offer

Cool, I know this is a mad request but if you have a pair of demin pants I'd love to trade for them. The Able sisters haven't had any since I started playing.

Anybody want Katie? She has been wandering around my town all day.

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
I have 2 extra Midna's Masks if anyone wants them.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Was anyone here looking for the green zap pants? <.> I have them if you are still looking for them @_@

Re-tail is looking for Headgear currently as Premium and... Turnip prices are currently at 149 bells :p