• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Recon

I have a couple doubles and triples of multiple items which I'm too lazy to list as of right now.

Also, turnip prices shoy up from 60-something bells to 104 bells, I forsee a even higher price point in the near future.

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
got a toad hat from one of my fortune cookies and had gulliver for the 4th time he wanted to go to kenya seems to think hes gonna get accepted into a pride of lions so im not holding my breath for his letter lol

@ Lucina Archaelis do you mind if i come sell my turnips its just under double what i payed

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Re-tail is looking for Headgear currently as Premium and... Turnip prices are currently at 149 bells :p

I'm hoping that those prices stay like that in case my prcies don't make a turn for the better tomorrow. Turnip prices started no higher than 55, and only continue to fall every time. ...except until now, since it's noon here. Prices jumped from 40 to 108 just now, so I may actually have the huge spike trend this week. I'll keep up with the prices just to be safe, and if I experience any massive jump, I'll say something about it.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
got a toad hat from one of my fortune cookies and had gulliver for the 4th time he wanted to go to kenya seems to think hes gonna get accepted into a pride of lions so im not holding my breath for his letter lol

@ Lucina Archaelis do you mind if i come sell my turnips its just under double what i payed

Well they just got lowered to 147 <.> do you still want to? <.>?

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather

flygonlj

Looking for a perfect pear- will pay big money for it. Around 6,000 bells for 1. Thanks pm me if u can follow up. :)

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
No problem and thanks ^_^ Also I wasn't near my DS so... <_> sorry If I didn't nswer to anything you said ;^; that is if you said something @^@

its ok i mainly just asked if you were selling that tri-force you had laying around

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
lol I forgot I had dropped that Triforce <.> It was going to be for my second villager, but... I guess I can give it to you P:

well i cant take it for nothing so you get first pick at my fortune doubles they are fire flower, green shell, triple bananas and bill blaster

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I'm officially on the look out for the Exotic furniture set.

Since my store hasn't sold ANYTHING Exotic, I'm going to come onto here. If anyone has any spare furniture, wall paper, flooring, of the exotic kind, I'd be willing to pay double what you got for it or trade for it etc. Also, if you need other furniture pieces, I can look for other sets for ya.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
I'm officially on the look out for the Exotic furniture set.

Since my store hasn't sold ANYTHING Exotic, I'm going to come onto here. If anyone has any spare furniture, wall paper, flooring, of the exotic kind, I'd be willing to pay double what you got for it or trade for it etc. Also, if you need other furniture pieces, I can look for other sets for ya.

I don't have spares, but I can let you hold some exotic furniture that I have so that it goes into your catalog. I have:

- Exotic Table
- Exotic Chest
- Exotic End Table
- Exotic Wall Shelf
- Exotic Chair
- Exotic Bed
- Exotic Bureau
- Exotic Screen
- Exotic Wardrobe
- Exotic Bench
- Exotic Lamp
- Exotic Wall
- Exotic Floor

In fact, I may just let you have them and I can reorder, if you can give me some things that I'm after. I'm going for the Modern Theme for the HHA, which encompasses, I believe, the Sleek, Modern, Astro, and Robot themes, though I'm not sure what else would qualify. I'm also after the Cardboard and Sloppy themes for another character. If anyone has a guide on HHA Theme Evaluations they can link me, so that I can put together a full wishlist, that'd be awesome.

But yeah, I can let you hold, but return, all of the Exotic Stuff I have sometime, or I can just let you have it all if you have some things that I need.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I don't have spares, but I can let you hold some exotic furniture that I have so that it goes into your catalog. I have:

- Exotic Table
- Exotic Chest
- Exotic End Table
- Exotic Wall Shelf
- Exotic Chair
- Exotic Bed
- Exotic Bureau
- Exotic Screen
- Exotic Wardrobe
- Exotic Bench
- Exotic Lamp
- Exotic Wall
- Exotic Floor

In fact, I may just let you have them and I can reorder, if you can give me some things that I'm after. I'm going for the Modern Theme for the HHA, which encompasses, I believe, the Sleek, Modern, Astro, and Robot themes, though I'm not sure what else would qualify. I'm also after the Cardboard and Sloppy themes for another character. If anyone has a guide on HHA Theme Evaluations they can link me, so that I can put together a full wishlist, that'd be awesome.

But yeah, I can let you hold, but return, all of the Exotic Stuff I have sometime, or I can just let you have it all if you have some things that I need.

Holding them would be just fine, that's actually pretty great, thanks!

I'll be on the lookout for those Sleek, Modern, Astro, etc themes for ya.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Holding them would be just fine, that's actually pretty great, thanks!

I'll be on the lookout for those Sleek, Modern, Astro, etc themes for ya.

Excellent! I'll be home in a bit, so I'll message you when I'm ready to let you hold these things.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Excellent! I'll be home in a bit, so I'll message you when I'm ready to let you hold these things.

Take ur time. If you need to wait a couple of days, that's fine too. No rush

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Take ur time. If you need to wait a couple of days, that's fine too. No rush

Home, settled, and about to start getting drunk in a fit of depression, so any time tonight works great! Message me when you're ready to get showered with furniture!

firerank9

Aura All-Star
Well, Shampoodles opened up today. Also Opening today was the Modern Police Station in my town. Since I cannot produce QR Codes yet, I will update my towns dream tomorrow with the newest designs I have made.