• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Genos

TTYD
The second floor to the museum is now open! Got myself a sliver shovel!

I'm assuming the other tools have a requirement to get it right? Cause I got the sliver shovel for donating 15 fossils to the museum.

Rakurai

Are perfect fruits very rare?

I happened to have one on one of my trees the moment I started up the game for the first time, so I wasn't really sure.

Now I have a couple dozen perfect peach trees growing in the town.

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
Are perfect fruits very rare?

I happened to have one on one of my trees the moment I started up the game for the first time, so I wasn't really sure.

Now I have a couple dozen perfect peach trees growing in the town.

Yeah they're pretty rare. Couple of days now farming fruit trees throughout my WHOLE town and found one. Their trees are really fragile though, sometimes when you shake the tree, it can die and you'll have to grow a new one.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Yeah they're pretty rare. Couple of days now farming fruit trees throughout my WHOLE town and found one. Their trees are really fragile though, sometimes when you shake the tree, it can die and you'll have to grow a new one.

They're set to only yield a few batches. I think it's 3-5, varying depending on the individual tree.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
A few interesting things going on in my town today.

First of all katrina is here, so it would be nice if some people here could come and visit. Kitty is moving out today, my Able Sisters is being renovated, so I guess I'll have Shampoodle tomorrow? Also yesterday Club Lol finally opened, but I haven't had a chance to get my first emotion from him yet.

Lol, and in non-Animal Crossing news... it's ten years ago today that we got Star kitty (and Shadow, but sadly he didn't make it this far...). Happy anniversary Star! n_n
Weren't they cute kittens?
Hasn't she grown big? ... and poses with my AC:NL box :p

Edit: Gasp! I just updated my dream town, and... two people have visited it in the Dream Suite! Yes! Lol, I thought I was going to be stuck at '0' forever. XD

Last edited:

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
A few interesting things going on in my town today.

First of all katrina is here, so it would be nice if some people here could come and visit. Kitty is moving out today, my Able Sisters is being renovated, so I guess I'll have Shampoodle tomorrow? Also yesterday Club Lol finally opened, but I haven't had a chance to get my first emotion from him yet.

It is Shampoodle being built, yes, but it takes 2 days to build. The day after tomorrow will be hair day.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Well yea and they sell for like 3000.
They only sell for 3,000 if they're a perfect foreign fruit...
Speaking of which I'll still trade furniture but it needs to be in someone elses town. I have flowers everywhere and only need 2 more public works to get my town perfect. I dont want to risk anyone chopping trees or running on flowers. Anyway I'm looking mostly for Classic and Modern things. I give both series to Cyrus so he can turn them into Chocolate Classic and Green Toned Modern. Anyway, Classic is more important rn b/c my modern room is still a 4x4 and so is my Balloon room upstairs. Classic is my main room so I need that mostly rn. Looking for anything Classic that isn't: Floor, Sofa, Grandfather Clock, Vanity, Bookcase, or Buffet. I need the Classic Chair, Wall, and Bed the most, though, anything not on that list I will pay good cash for. One more thing: I have a TON, and I mean a TON, of Perfect cherries in my town. If anyone's willing to pay me 700 bells for one (its 600 bells for one in my town) then I would be happy to do this. If cherries aren't your native fruit then you can sell 'em for 3,000 a pop. (Pffffffft lol I used per pop) So yea

Ew, I never pressed enter and now that's just a huge paragraph

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
They only sell for 3,000 if they're a perfect foreign fruit...
Speaking of which I'll still trade furniture but it needs to be in someone elses town. I have flowers everywhere and only need 2 more public works to get my town perfect. I dont want to risk anyone chopping trees or running on flowers. Anyway I'm looking mostly for Classic and Modern things. I give both series to Cyrus so he can turn them into Chocolate Classic and Green Toned Modern. Anyway, Classic is more important rn b/c my modern room is still a 4x4 and so is my Balloon room upstairs. Classic is my main room so I need that mostly rn. Looking for anything Classic that isn't: Floor, Sofa, Grandfather Clock, Vanity, Bookcase, or Buffet. I need the Classic Chair, Wall, and Bed the most, though, anything not on that list I will pay good cash for. One more thing: I have a TON, and I mean a TON, of Perfect cherries in my town. If anyone's willing to pay me 700 bells for one (its 600 bells for one in my town) then I would be happy to do this. If cherries aren't your native fruit then you can sell 'em for 3,000 a pop. (Pffffffft lol I used per pop) So yea

Ew, I never pressed enter and now that's just a huge paragraph

You act like anyone here would do that :/ C'mon, we aren't like that. Besides, if anyone tried, not only would someone probably volunteer to help regrow things (I sure as hell would), there's a blacklist here. But no one's even begun to do anything worth putting on it, so it's not like you have to lock your gates out of paranoia. We're trustworthy. But it's your decision. Just don't want you thinking we're all a bunch of thugs who'd rampage through your village. And at any rate, I have the Modern Wall, Bed, sofa, floor, cabinet, and wardrobe. I would be happy to order a double for ya. If you have anything in the Rococo series, that'd be a respectable trade.

Anyway, I've been up to a decent bit. Finally working on the cafe, and the paths are really beginning to work. Entire swaths of worn grass are returning, and it's glorious.

EDIT: *pumps fist in air triumphantly* BOO-YAH, PERFECT TOWN!

Last edited:

Recon

Turnips going for 243 bells. I'm tempted to sell now but I have a sinking feeling it's gonna rise again. That, and I want to see if Gustavo's got a better price right now.

Ordered a bunch of items from the HHA showcase, I'm trying to make a patisserie for one of my museum display rooms and I'm looking for things that I think would belong.

Solid Snake is moving in, and Angus is leaving. Meh.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
You act like anyone here would do that :/ C'mon, we aren't like that. Besides, if anyone tried, not only would someone probably volunteer to help regrow things (I sure as hell would), there's a blacklist here. But no one's even begun to do anything worth putting on it, so it's not like you have to lock your gates out of paranoia. We're trustworthy. But it's your decision. Just don't want you thinking we're all a bunch of thugs who'd rampage through your village. And at any rate, I have the Modern Wall, Bed, sofa, floor, cabinet, and wardrobe. I would be happy to order a double for ya. If you have anything in the Rococo series, that'd be a respectable trade.

Well I learned something new today. :p

Turnips going for 243 bells. I'm tempted to sell now but I have a sinking feeling it's gonna rise again. That, and I want to see if Gustavo's got a better price right now.

Right now, my prices are at 123 bells on Thursday morning. In about 3 and a half hours, I'll check them again for the afternoon. The turnips guide I'm looking at says that at this point, the third price increase might be the largest, assuming it jumps over 250 or greater. Small spike pattern is likely, though I think the afternoon prices will be more decisive.

In other news, looks like my town is rather uneventful. Club LOL won't be done until Saturday, I believe, and I still have to wait for the days to pass before I can expect any new shops to open. No visitors either, which is annoying because I've been hoping for Redd to come again. I may just start the Solar Panel project, since that's notably beneficial to the perfect town rating, if I recall correctly. I also have a spare Majora's Mask and Super Mushroom in case anyone wants one.

Last edited:
Anyone with >9 villagers who wants Kabuki? He's moving out from my city today...
348px-Kabuki.png

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So I checked afternoon prices, and they only jumped to 144 bells. I confident that this means I have the small spike trend, so I should expect one last small jump in prices tomorrow morning. Grim Heaper, if your prices are still high, I'd like to come over to sell my turnips, if that's at all possible.

Recon

So I checked afternoon prices, and they only jumped to 144 bells. I confident that this means I have the small spike trend, so I should expect one last small jump in prices tomorrow morning. Grim Heaper, if your prices are still high, I'd like to come over to sell my turnips, if that's at all possible.

They're still at 243 so sure, lemme just add you and open my gates. I'm prolly gonna sell as well.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

No, no, nothing like that! But one time my friend came to my town and there was some kinda glitch in the internet and he was like, forced out. Like, resetti appeared on the top screen and it said Error Code: bla blah bla bla. ANyway, my point is that wen i went back into my town a ton of flowers were gone and i think its b/c i may have a bad connection... We just got a new internet router and i think i fixed it now but Yeah, thats a good point. *Unlocks gates* XD And I would love to take some Modern stuff from you! XD

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Got rid of the stupid ducky shirt and replaced it with my Dedede shirt.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
They're still at 243 so sure, lemme just add you and open my gates. I'm prolly gonna sell as well.

Okay, I'll be over there soon then. Anything around 250 Bells is a good enough amount for turnips anyway, even if they go up further later.
EDIT: Thanks for that! And again, I get to see exactly how much development I'm missing. :p

Oh yeah, and as simple as it seems, I'm looking for furniture from the Green series. I already have the Green Lamp and Green Clock, as well as the Green Table and Green Pantry. If anyone has any other pieces, I'd be interested in them.

Last edited:

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
So I got the game on the 24th and my brother only got it a day later, but I'm so much further than him- T&T is upgrading tomorrow, whilst he is still on junction! I've got kicks and shampoodles is being built!

Also, I've got my FC, but how do I register other people? Is it through NL or the DS system. I'm looking for classic or regal furniture atm, so need to get trading n_n

Also, I've got my FC, but how do I register other people? Is it through NL or the DS system. I'm looking for classic or regal furniture atm, so need to get trading n_n
It's through the 3ds system. Put your 3ds code in your sig and we'll add ya :)

Speaking of which I'm gonna add everyone who I don't already as a friend, so if ya wanna add me aswell it'd be much appreciated.