1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Animal Crossing Series

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Eternalserenity, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Nightmare Fuel

Nightmare Fuel Comin' for Ya

Does anyone have a Samus Suit/Varia/Vetra costume?

2. Heliotrope

Heliotrope it shone! ^_^

I really wish that this game would let you have multiple save files per game cart - as in one town per SD card (like with the GameCube version, where you only needed one copy of the game and could have one town per memory card).

Would it be crazy of me to get another copy to play on my 2nd 3DS? (I bought my brother's 2nd hand red 3DS:XL a while ago in preparation for Pokemon X/Y ^.^ ). That way I could have my main town, and one game to mess around with and restart to my heart's content - plus I'd have another town/house to decorate, more villagers, more storage, be able to play as a boy and a girl at the same time.

It's also my birthday on the 18th, so I could get this as a present and not even have to buy it myself. There's nothing else I particularly want, so I'll just be getting money for my present otherwise.

It just feels kind of silly having two of the same game (though I suppose it's not as silly as some shiny Pokemon hunters that you see, who buy multiple copies of the same game/GBA/DS/3DS just to hunt for shinies on :p )

3. EonMaster101

EonMaster101 "Let's go, partner!"

I've only played Wild World, but I can't wait to get New Leaf! The hardest part for me is naming my town.

4. firerank9

firerank9 Aura All-Star

I just updated my town's dream. Also, The Nookling's new shop is open. And a town resident is moving out (muffy).

5. Yes it would....
    you can create a 2nd house in your town. You just have to select new player or something instead of your name. That player will live in the same town, but will not be the mayor.

6. Heliotrope

Heliotrope it shone! ^_^

Yes, I already know that. It's more about being able to have a 2nd town, and the ability to start a new town whenever I felt like without having to give up my current town, rather than about having a 2nd character. Anyway, I've decided not to get another copy for my birthday.

Time to do some evening bug/fish hunting on the island... and maybe do some tours/look for good items on the online islands.

7. I'm searching for Alpine/Scandinavia furniture (I already have lamp, closet, carpet and wall).
    I can offer both bells and trades.
    Please write if you have any,

8. Sir Repeat

Sir Repeat Active Member

Was gone for a bit but here's a little update.
    Finally got Kicks and the Dream Suite open. Club LOL will be here in a few days.
    Sable finally let me use the QR machine, so time to lay down paths.
    Gonna be hell.

9. *IZ*

*IZ* Well-Known Member

I'll give my perfect cherrys away, but I don't see the point of giving/selling to other people if they can't plant it and build a perfect tree.

PM me if you would like a perfect cherry! :)

Also I'm surprised that nothing interesting happened today in AC and it's 4th of July.

10. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

Hey guys, looking for a few things. If anyone has them, I'm sure we can work something out, I got bells(duh) lots of furniture items, wallpaper, flooring etc. that I can offer yet I'm too lazy to list.

What I'm looking for:
    Persimmons
    A wallpaper that looks like its underwater(y)
    I saw a wallpaper in someones town that looked like a library (books lining the walls)
    Majoras mask
    bookases

If you have anything on that list I can buy it off you for triple what retail is paying or trading items.

11. spiderbrush

spiderbrush Well-Known Member

...Well, I've only played Animal Crossing for Gamecube (I actually started a few days ago and this is my first time ever playing an AC game).
    Can't say I'm as addicted to this game as much as other people seem to be. Perhaps I should play in shorter sessions?
    Still though, it is very cute. I managed to upgrade my house today, but paying off THAT debt is going to take forever.

...but, I am interested in playing New Leaf. First I need a 3DS though.:c

12. Heliotrope

Heliotrope it shone! ^_^

Wo-hoo! Blathers asked me to build the cafe today! I'd been looking forward to that. ^_^

I had a few spots I was considering, but I ended building it near the river (on the train station side). Now I've just got to pay it off.

I'll also be off searching the online islands again today for any mermaid furniture, which I'm trying to collect.

13. Electricbluewolf

Electricbluewolf Fʟᴇsʜʏ Bᴏᴡs

I have the Majoras Mask-I'm looking for regal/classic furniture, but if you don't want to trade, I just give it to you n_n

For me, if I had to opportunity to go and get another game (to mess around on etc) I would. Animal Crossing games keep they value (much like mario kart) so if you were to get rid of the second one, I don't think you would lose that much money. I would first look around to find the cheapest I would get it, but for me to get the opportunity to get more bells/items/different experiences than I would. I maybe wouldn't get in for my birthday, but if I had some spare money, defo.

I think I have the bed, I'll go have a look n_n

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  14. Did you find it?
    Do you need regal lamp?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  15. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

IKR!
    I've got persimmons and the mask, but no double of the mak so i dont want to trade that...
    I think I have an underwater wallpaper coming to my museum shop soon. I have over 50 fish in the museum so if theres a rug celebrating 50 fish than there may be a wallpaper too.
    I also have a bookcase. Not a tall bookcase, but a classic one, and I could order you more. All you would have to pay me is the normal price for one. :3 Looks like this: [​IMG]
    One is 2,560 bells. Also, if anyone has a classic wall or classic wardrobe, classic bed, classic chair, or classic wall shelf, I'd be happy to trade you something cool

16. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

I have an extra Green Shell and Super Mushroom if one you wants one so I can get your doubles.

Just added C.y.a.n to my 3DS Friend List and already had The Eleventh.

17. Electricbluewolf

Electricbluewolf Fʟᴇsʜʏ Bᴏᴡs

I did find it-the Alpine Bed, and I do need the Regal Lamp.

My FC will be in my sig shortly ^_^

18. GravityStorm

GravityStorm Got it memorized?

I have an Alpine Shelf if you would like it. Do you have any Modern Wood furniture or fortune cookie items you would swap for it?

19. I added you, my FC is in my sig.
    Yes, I need Alpine Shelf. Do you have Modern Wood Clock or Sofa? I also have many Yoshi's eggs and Goal poles.

20. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

My best friend has the almost the entire modern wood series. I could order some for you from the HHA for you, if you'd like.

BTW, I got the classic dresser today, so all i need is the wall shelf, chair, bed, and wallpaper (i think...) OH and side table