• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Thanks for the offer, but I don't have any of the Classic pieces you're looking for. Though if you're willing to buy a couple I could pay double what they cost.
@GravityStorm - Sure. Anything Modern Wood in particular that you need?

@HEB I want it!! What do you want for it? I could pay double or trade you something you may need.

My 3DS FC is...
4811 - 7177 - 1372
My name is Liam. :]

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So, Club LOL finally opened today, with great timing too. Not much else going on today. Looks like Redd isn't going to pay me a visit this week, which is quite bothersome. I also have a few extra items I don't need. Big bro's mustache, Majora's Mask, a Super Mushroom, and two Arwings, in case anyone is looking for those. I'm also still looking for Green furniture, and more importantly, Emeralds. I'm willing to trade for those if anyone can spare something.

EDIT: Looks like I lucked out. Just got a Golden Slingshot without ever getting a Silver one. Also, I notice some people are looking for furniture of various sets. Anyone need a Modern Wood Table, Modern Bed or Sleek Sofa?

Last edited:

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
EDIT: Looks like I lucked out. Just got a Golden Slingshot without ever getting a Silver one. Also, I notice some people are looking for furniture of various sets. Anyone need a Modern Wood Table, Modern Bed or Sleek Sofa?
I would swap my green table or an emerald for the modern wood table if you're interested.
Chapter of Charizard said:
@GravityStorm - Sure. Anything Modern Wood in particular that you need?
If you can get the clock or the bed that would be perfect, thanks.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I actually just got the Green table, but I'd definitely be willing to trade your emerald for the modern wood table.
Ok, great! I can visit your town whenever you're ready.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Ok, great! I can visit your town whenever you're ready.

Okay, got it. I had to double check to see if I was right to say it was the table, since it sure looks small for a table. Gates are open, and the table will be right outside my gate.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
If you can get the clock or the bed that would be perfect, thanks.
I can pick up the clock, as he doesn't have the bed.

Can someone help me? I have over 75 flowers and a good amount of trees in my town and over 10 public works excluding the dream suite/museum shop/fortune shop. I dont have the fortune shop available yet, anyway... OKAY, well, back on topic, today i should have a perfect town but i dont... I did another project today, a street lamp which i didnt have yet, and i hope ill have the town tmrw. I do not yet have a Jacob's Ladder, but if anyone can help me figure out why isabelle is still saying that i need more PWP, id be grateful.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Hi there! I'll receive my copy of Animal Crossing : New Leaf in few days! I just had some questions.
Is that true that after around 30 to 40 minutes, you have to take a break and the residents of your town are asking you to do something else ? I saw this somewhere on a review and I wanted to be sure...
Secondly, is the clothes/material cutomization accessible right at the start of the game ? How do I have acces to it ?
Thank you!-

Last edited:

KillerDraco

Is that true that after around 30 to 40 minutes, you have to take a break and the residents of your town are asking you to do something else ? I saw this somewhere on a review and I wanted to be sure...

No. The townsfolk will comment that you look tired the first time you talk to them, but once you talk to them again, their dialogue goes back to normal. There are no other consequences, and you don't have to take a break by any means.

Secondly, is the clothes/material cutomization accessible right at the start of the game ? How do I have acces to it ?

Yes, you can make basic designs at any time, and pro designs (i.e., custom clothing which lets you do front, back, and sleeves) at any time that the Able Sisters are open. QR code generating/scanning takes about a week to unlock, though.

firerank9

Aura All-Star
After 3 weeks of waiting, Redd has finally arrived!, Also Phieneis gave me 5 new badges today!
The most unbleavable part is that my Fossil Exibit is 88% completed(59/67)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
No. The townsfolk will comment that you look tired the first time you talk to them, but once you talk to them again, their dialogue goes back to normal. There are no other consequences, and you don't have to take a break by any means.

Yes, you can make basic designs at any time, and pro designs (i.e., custom clothing which lets you do front, back, and sleeves) at any time that the Able Sisters are open. QR code generating/scanning takes about a week to unlock, though.
Thank you for your answers!
I really want to find an original town name for my town, but I don't have any ideas yet. I want something related to Autumn, or the seasons. If someone has any ideas, feel free!

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I thought of naming my town Ophelly. :p
I took the spelling of "Leaf" backward (feh-lea) and had a O in front because it was prettier. What do you guys think ?

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
IKR!

I've got persimmons and the mask, but no double of the mak so i dont want to trade that...
I think I have an underwater wallpaper coming to my museum shop soon. I have over 50 fish in the museum so if theres a rug celebrating 50 fish than there may be a wallpaper too.
I also have a bookcase. Not a tall bookcase, but a classic one, and I could order you more. All you would have to pay me is the normal price for one. :3 Looks like this:
Classic%20Bookcase.jpg

One is 2,560 bells. Also, if anyone has a classic wall or classic wardrobe, classic bed, classic chair, or classic wall shelf, I'd be happy to trade you something cool

If you don't mind, I would like to buy one of the bookcases off you and 1 perssimon if you can spare one.
I also have a second Midnas mask if anyone has any of the other stuff that I'm looking for.
I'm about to add my dream address and my 3ds FC into my profile so you can add them.

Regality

Digital King
...so, I have a question, when it rains does it count as watering your plants?

I assumed so, but I do not think so now. (Found a few plants dying)

@HEB I want it!! What do you want for it? I could pay double or trade you something you may need.

My 3DS FC is...
4811 - 7177 - 1372
My name is Liam. :]
Sure, do you have anything in my wanted list? (In my sig) If not, say what you offer.
(Btw, I added you)

firerank9

Aura All-Star
I thought of naming my town Ophelly. :p
I took the spelling of "Leaf" backward (feh-lea) and had a O in front because it was prettier. What do you guys think ?

It's difenatly an original name...go for it!

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with the following:

styracosaurus tail
parasaurus body
megacerops skull
pachysaurus skull
plesiosaur tail
sabertooth body
mammoth head
iguanadon skull
spinosaurus tail
dimetrodon tail
fern fossil
trilobite

My town is open, if anyone wants to come over :)

Sir Repeat

Thinkin about restarting my town. Just for funzies.
If anyone wants some nintendo items or some furniture, let me know.
I'll be restarting my town probably tomorrow afternoon, so there will be plenty of time if anyone wants anything.

firerank9

Aura All-Star
Thinkin about restarting my town. Just for funzies.
If anyone wants some nintendo items or some furniture, let me know.
I'll be restarting my town probably tomorrow afternoon, so there will be plenty of time if anyone wants anything.

If you have the wallpaper and heros clothes, minus the boots, I would want those please.