• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Actually those that you are talking about are Scallops. There are also scallop shells that are actual shells.......

Oh...whoops ^^; My mistake.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Okay, and so I've seen that you now have Apples and Cherries. I know at least one tree has Peaches in my town, if you still need them. Do you have any spare Emeralds or Green furniture you can spare, by any chance? It's okay if you don't.

I have a green bench. Would you take that in exchange for the peaches?

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Green bench? Sorry, already have it. But that's okay. I'll open up my gates and you can come get the peaches.

Thank you. What's your town/player name?

Edit: Never mind. I think I've found your town. ^.^

Thanks for all the peaches. I'm off to plant them now then. Now I should have all the different fruits in my town. n__n

Wow, your town is 8 hours behind mine. Ah, the magic of time zones. I always seem to visit American towns in their daytime. Lol

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And now my house is loan-free from expansions and extra floors! It's time to get crazy with customization and outdoor/interior decorating.

Also, my savings account will always increase from now on.

Last edited:

Recon

Been doing part time jobs at the cafe. Got the best beans available, sold them at the flea market for over triple the suggested flea market price.

CAUGHT A SCORPION! HECK YEAH! Got the 80% insect completion badge too.

Last edited:

KillerDraco

Been doing part time jobs at the cafe. Got the best beans available, sold them at the flea market for over triple the suggested flea market price.

I've noticed that animals don't necessarily seem to have an eye for good prices... But whatever. It's their way of contributing since they rarely, if ever, donate anything towards public works projects.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Ugh, 998,000 HHA points as of this morning. That is insultingly close to my goal. I feel cheated -_-.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Got stung by the Tarantula as I was about to capture it... Nooooooooo it just had to sting moi ;^;

Just my luck XD I was using Marth instead of Lucina to keep putting new tiles and flowers and the Scorpion HAD to appear. Unfortunately, Marth does not carry any tools so I couldn't catch it >:

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Urg... my turnips prices have dropped right down to 57 bells. Has anyone here got any good prices in their town?

Marshal the squirrel will be moving in tomorrow, he has his little plot of land all ready up by the train tracks.

I've also changed my character's outfit so that she's now wearing a kilt - which keeps making me think of Jamie from Doctor Who. n_n I need to design a 'Jamie' shirt to go with, but he wore lots of different shirts, so I'm not sure what it should look like...

Last edited:

Rakurai

I really wish they let you order axes in the catalog.

I've been meaning to finish the path construction in my town by removing unwanted trees, but the gardening shop hasn't stocked an axe for the past three days, and I've never seen a silver axe available at the island shop (But you can bet I'm buying a dozen of them when they do show).

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So, turnips are going for 150 bells until the next hour, where I'm expecting a drop. I sold them for a decent profit. Redd finally came today, and I got the real piece of art for that. Super T&T and Shampoodle opened today, so I got a new hairstyle for once. I also managed to get a number of river fish I didn't have, like the Dorado and Angelfish, so I've come closer to completion there. I've just about caught most things available during this month, but still no Scorpion. I found a Tarantula, though. :/

In better news, I've also achieved perfect town status, and even got a Jacob's Ladder appearing!
HNI_0069.JPG
I've taken this a reason to add paths and such to my town, and I finally will have my Dream Address in my sig, since apparently my town is presentable now.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I just caught a scorpion! It was the first one I've seen in this game, too. n_n It appeared next to my house, so I hid behind a bush and snuck up on it. I'm glad I managed to catch both the tarantula and scorpion relatively quickly and easily; now I won't be worry about having to catch them near the end of August.

Gustavo, I ordered you the green chair/counter you were after. I'm guessing they'll be here in tomorrow morning's post. So you can come by my town to collect them if you want.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Gustavo, I ordered you the green chair/counter you were after. I'm guessing they'll be here in tomorrow morning's post. So you can come by my town to collect them if you want.

Got it. I'll remember that for tomorrow.

So I also forgot to mention that Katie is visiting my town today. Does anyone want me to bring her over?

Rakurai

Oh wow... my Re-Tail is paying premium for golden stags today. 24,000 bells each! O__O

My town was paying a premium for Hercules beetles earlier.

Naturally, I ended up finding only one of them in the course of a few hours.

latios reborn

I currently have a spare coin. kart and blue falcon if anyone wants them