• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Hahaha good luck with that!

Happens every time for me -.-

I just got dragged back in myself in City Folk. I just got the new bridge in my new town, and just can't stop trying to get more stuff. A month ago, I forgot I had the game to begin with.

I remember my game from time to time. It's locked on a Wii that can't play discs. :.(

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I remember my game from time to time. It's locked on a Wii that can't play discs. :.(

I have a Wii that doesn't work either. Since I couldn't copy my data on an SD card, I had to start over my town when I got a new Wii, losing two houses that had all debts paid off and a fountain. I'll get back there, eventually...

I had some DLC which I know I'll never get back. :/

And there's no foolproof way to get them, either.

Koss Birro

Team Sky PR
Animal Crossing games have always been better on a handheld in my opinion! The 3ds one look flipping awesome! I like how there are multiple shops and you can customize your house. And since the 3ds is all about wireless connection then it will be full of multil-player fun!

Shadow XD001

I hope in Animal Crossing 3DS they don't have any weed or grass deterioration. -_- Can't wait to play it, though. I've played Wild World and City Folk. Got back into City Folk around February, but am starting to get out of it.

Haunter ゴースト

Wow.

I spent roughly 2 hours a few days ago trying to catch a Coelacanth with no prevail, however in the process I caught a bunch of rare and expensive fish, so still benefitted.

Today, it was raining again so I thought i'd give it another shot, and to my surprise I caught a bunch of rare fish in a row and a Coelacanth right after, all in the space of 15 minutes. Talk about lucky!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Those games were neat xD; I kinda liked desioning shirts....*shrug*

The animals were cute, too xD; And I had lots of weird dreams about them due to my obsession with Mother....0___o; It was epic XD;

Ruby Blue

Don't know if it has been brought up here yet, but a European release has been set as Q2 2013. Almost a year from now.

I have all the rage. I know it's a text heavy game, but... >.<

Recon

Thinking about starting up a new town, then I'll probably lose interest in about a week. Goodbye DLC!

Majexs137

TYPHLOSION RULZ!!!!
I love Animal Crossing :3
But, sometimes I go through these highs of AC, then it dies off.
I really wanna get a 3DS for the new AC coming out.

Recon

First day and I caught a Ocean sunfish, saw stag beetle and diver beetle, three things I never caught on my last play. Lucky?

First day and I caught a Ocean sunfish, saw stag beetle and diver beetle, three things I never caught on my last play. Lucky?

That is some luck.

Recon

Okay day two now, notable catches include Jewel Beetle, Agrias Butterfly, Raja Brooke Butterfly, Giant Snakehead and another Ocean sunfish.

Am I just getting really lucky or...

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
I "borrowed" my sister's copy of Wild World and made a new character. She doesn't play it anymore, so I just got rid of her fruity house design and made it into a beach/gym place. Plan on making a nightclub house soon. I also have a problem of cutting down alot of trees, and then planting more. You will also find an abundance of fruit littered on the ground.

I can't bring myself to restart City Folk. I lost all the Golden Furniture, my Cupid Bench, my Wildflower Floor, and a couple other pieces of DLC furniture when my Wii stopped playing discs. It's too depressing.