• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Majexs137

TYPHLOSION RULZ!!!!
I really wanna restart City Folk, but I have like everything possible with a completed mortgage and everything!

Haunter ゴースト

Since i've started playing again i've been progressing quite far now.

Over the past month i've:

-built my house to the final model (just before the final flag one).
-caught a coelacanth
-got the fountain
-got the silver axe
-made a tonne of money

And the good thing is it hasn't been time consuming, 20 minutes of playtime a day has got me this far, awesome.

My girlfriend has started playing Wild World again and seeing her play is making me wish that I had my copy of the game with me. I'm defiantly starting a new game on the Wii version when I get home from my holiday.

I have to agree with the its addictive for the first few months and then you go off it. I hope the 3ds changes that.

Recon

Quick question cause I forget, where do you find a scallop for Pascal?

Quick question cause I forget, where do you find a scallop for Pascal?

They occasionally appear on the beach when you collect shells to sell to Tom Nook. Talking to Pascal with a Scallop in your possession will trigger him asking for it. In response to you giving it to him, he'll give you a piece of furniture and then he'll swim off.

I just started playing City Folk again for the first time in months. I wrote down the last day I played and simply set my Wii back to that date, so no weeds and my hybrids are still alive, yaaay.

Yeah I'm a time traveler, so what? lol

I'm currently working on my town. I still need to get all the fruits. Only non-native fruit I have is the coconut and my native fruit is the peach. So uh, if anyone has anything other than those, and wants to play, lemme know. I need to get all the fruits so I can finish my town, which currently looks like poo.

I'm willing to pay 50k... Pleeeeease? c: I also have a spare Nice Painting if you want that for your museum. I took it to Blathers and he didn't say it was forged, but I'm not sure if he just didn't say because I already have one in the museum, or if it's because it IS legitimate, lol. So you may need to test that but yeah.

Also if you'd like I'd be willing to soft-reset for a couple fossils you need/want. Or I could help you pull weeds in your town. Or help you perfect it.

I'mdesperatehelp.

woot21

super noob
So we bring back an AC thread, yet people aren't talking about traveling between towns in CF, or meeting up and trading for DLC they missed that other people have grabbed? Makes sense.

woot21 out dawgs

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm probably going to get the 3DS game if I get a 3DS.
If anyone wants to meet me in City Folk PM me

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So we bring back an AC thread, yet people aren't talking about traveling between towns in CF, or meeting up and trading for DLC they missed that other people have grabbed? Makes sense.

woot21 out dawgs

Logic at its finest.

In all seriousness, though, I'm not into CF right now, and since I was forced to restart my town, I'm in need of many things, money included. Once I get back into playing, I have much to do, starting with paying off my house again. And killing all the weeds.

Flame Mistress

I can't wait for the new AC title, especially since I lost Wild Workd and my Let's Go To The City doesn't work anymore. I used to love both of those games, so I can't wait to play another AC title again.

woot21 out dawgs

My town kind of...died with my Wii. All the Golden furniture, gone.

I'd restart my town if anyone would sell me the set.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I was excited for the 3ds release but then I sold my 3ds a while back because it was just collecting dust. But now there's an XL version so I could buy that and get this game. I feel like playing CF too but I have no idea where that is. My biggest achievement was probably getting all the Princess Set! Lol.

Ruby Blue

I was excited for the 3ds release but then I sold my 3ds a while back because it was just collecting dust. But now there's an XL version so I could buy that and get this game. I feel like playing CF too but I have no idea where that is. My biggest achievement was probably getting all the Princess Set! Lol.

I'd say hold off until there's a price drop or something. The 3DS version isn't due for release until Spring 2013 in Europe. That's really the only game I want in the upcoming season, so I'm really disappointed at NOE for the long wait :c

I got back into CF recently too after about a year, it's loads of fun~ I'm trying to get as much money as I can in my savings in City Folk right now, because the Summer's ending and I suck at making money outside of Summer :/

My town kind of...died with my Wii. All the Golden furniture, gone.

I'd restart my town if anyone would sell me the set.

I'd love to help, but I only actually have 3 pieces of that set. I have the bed, the bench & the screen if you want them.

Last edited:

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
ive played all the animal crossing games, i'll probably get this one too. from what i know of the game so far, i think it ups the ante a little bit meaning players will probably get more playtime out of it than the other games, and wont be bored quickly if you've played all the other games like i have.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I'd say hold off until there's a price drop or something. The 3DS version isn't due for release until Spring 2013 in Europe. That's really the only game I want in the upcoming season, so I'm really disappointed at NOE for the long wait :c

Oh, I thought it was being released quite soon, like within the next month lol. I clearly have not been up to date on all this stuff. ): Yeah in that case I would rather wait for the price drop. Although I have a feeling i'll end up playing it on someone else's console cause a whole console for one game isn't really worth it. I'll go back to looking for CF.

Thriller

Its almost time
I dunno why, but I never really stuck with Animal Crossing starting with Wild World.

Now, I have many, many, many cherished, childhood memories from playing the Game Cube version of Animal Crossing, but looking back almost 10 years later, I might've took it way too seriously. My then-video game addiction was pretty hooked into this "virtual world" that runs in real time. I further declined into being a social outcast at age 17. At least the whole thing started to evaporate by 2005 when I got my first real job after graduating high school.

But yeah, I did use those "Universal Codes" quite liberally, I liked getting free stuff. I also loved attacking Animals I thought were stupid looking (Huggy the Koala got the biggest score). I especially loved the fact I could use the Ax on them due to a bug.

I remember playing Animal Crossing during New Years Eve 2002 going into 2003. And all while doing it, my friend named Krista was running down our streets, I stuck my head out the window to see her wishing me & my sister a happy New Years.

I remember Amelia the Eagle moving into my village and discovering the song K.K. Condor, and falling in love with it.

Zibdas

not bad
animal_crossing_3ds_scan.jpg

A new scan reveals a few tidbits from the upcoming Nintendo 3DS game, Animal Crossing: Jump Out, which will launch in Japan this year. The boy in the upper-left corner is wearing a NTDO shirt, which represents Nintendo, which was founded September 23rd, 1889.

Tom Nook will run the Raccoon Housing and, instead of his old apron, wears a classy green sweater vest. Tom Nook’s two nephews, Tommy and Timmy, will run the miscellaneous good store. And that creepy clown-sloth in the upper-right corner will run the gardening store.

Finally some news
Source: http://mynintendonews.com/