• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

My best friend has the almost the entire modern wood series. I could order some for you from the HHA for you, if you'd like.

BTW, I got the classic dresser today, so all i need is the wall shelf, chair, bed, and wallpaper (i think...) OH and side table
I have the classic chair if you want.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
Yes, I need Alpine Shelf. Do you have Modern Wood Clock or Sofa? I also have many Yoshi's eggs and Goal poles.
Ok, I don't have either of those, so I would swap the shelf for the sofa.
Chapter of Charizard said:
My best friend has the almost the entire modern wood series. I could order some for you from the HHA for you, if you'd like.
Thanks for the offer, but I don't have any of the Classic pieces you're looking for. Though if you're willing to buy a couple I could pay double what they cost.

firerank9

Aura All-Star
I finally got the QR sewing machiene today. I will have some QR codes up at QRcrossing later today, or you could just visit my town in the Dream Suite. The address is listed in my Signature.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, not much going on today. Turnip prices rose to about 170, so selling at Grim Heaper's town was a good idea. Club LOL should be ready tomorrow if I counted days correctly. Also, Katrina is visiting today, in case anyone's interested.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Decided to take a break from playing the game as I got sick and tired of looking after my villagers.

Also I'm surprised that nothing interesting happened today in AC and it's 4th of July.

Why would it? There's nothing special about that date, unless it's your birthday or something.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Why would it? There's nothing special about that date, unless it's your birthday or something.

Well, it's a significant US holiday, and seeing as each region has exclusive events, they easily could have included it. I guess since North America is counted as a whole region, it would be odd to have the holiday in the rest of the region. They make up for it with fireworks shows in August or something, at least.

Last edited:

*IZ*

Decided to take a break from playing the game as I got sick and tired of looking after my villagers.

Hahahaha. Wow, nothing special about that date? You must not have any American friends.

firerank9

Aura All-Star
Qrcrossing codes up

The codes are online at QR Crossing now.
Team Aqua.jpg

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Anybody likes Dr. Shrunk's jokes? I sure hell don't.

I decided to expand my house by getting the basement room. I'm now playing the waiting game for Blathers asking for the Cafe.
Anyday now...

KillerDraco

Anybody likes Dr. Shrunk's jokes? I sure hell don't.

It's well established, even within the Animal Crossing universe, that Dr. Shrunk isn't actually funny. Hence why he retired from being a comedian.

His "jokes" are only good for the emotes they give you.

Rakurai

I can't wait to get all of the emotes so I can learn how to do his silly dance (Which is the last one you receive)

Genos

The Indigo Disk
It's well established, even within the Animal Crossing universe, that Dr. Shrunk isn't actually funny. Hence why he retired from being a comedian.

His "jokes" are only good for the emotes they give you.
Which is why I'm only doing this for his emotes to fill up my jokebook.

KillerDraco

Which is why I'm only doing this for his emotes to fill up my jokebook.

Which describes what 99% of people playing Animal Crossing are doing.

I say 99% because there's probably someone, somewhere who thinks Dr. Shrunk is funny. Good luck finding them, though!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Which describes what 99% of people playing Animal Crossing are doing.

I say 99% because there's probably someone, somewhere who thinks Dr. Shrunk is funny. Good luck finding them, though!
It's going to be hard finding those people than the ones who enjoy tripping once in a while. :)

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Alrighty, so quite a bit has happened over the past week:
-T&T Mart, Kicks and the Dream Suite have all opened up (added my Dream Address to my sig)
-I bought a slingshot, axe, timer and a megaphone
-Expanded my house again and paid off several debts thanks to some golden stags and whale sharks among other things
-Bought another painting from Redd and donated it to the museum
-Shrunk showed up and I got all the signatures he needed for Club LOL
-Blathers just gave me the museum expansion project so that's awesome

I also have a spare Toad hat if anyone's interested, mostly interested in getting hero's cap/boots or the Bad bro 'stache. A donation would be nice..

Last edited:
Well, after a week of searching, I finally pieced together a spare T Rex and made it into a model. Totally worth it.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Alrighty, so quite a bit has happened over the past week:
-T&T Mart, Kicks and the Dream Suite have all opened up (added my Dream Address to my sig)
-I bought a slingshot, axe, timer and a megaphone
-Expanded my house again and paid off several debts thanks to some golden stags and whale sharks among other things
-Bought another painting from Redd and donated it to the museum
-Shrunk showed up and I got all the signatures he needed for Club LOL
-Blathers just gave me the museum expansion project so that's awesome

I also have a spare Toad hat if anyone's interested, mostly interested in getting hero's cap/boots or the Bad bro 'stache. A donation would be nice..
I have a hero's cap and boots. I'll glady trade for that hat.

Add me and I'll add you.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
I have a hero's cap and boots. I'll glady trade for that hat.

Add me and I'll add you.

Ok I've added you, I'll open my gates up now.

Edit: So I look at my signature and realise my FC was completely wrong, although I had corrected it last night for some reason it hadn't saved or something. Sorry about that Savvao :S

Last edited:

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Dr. Shrunk is funny, but not in the way he wants to be. It's hilarious just how hard his jokes fail. He's funny in a charming "aww, look how untalented he is!" sort of way.

Anyway, nothing all that great in Valhalla. I unlocked a Geyser, which I placed right outside of my cafe so that people walking to/from it can enjoy the view. Gruff camped out yesterday and should have a plot picked out tomorrow, I think. I bought the entire Robo series from someone online and it turned out that Robo does NOT count for the "Trendy" HHA theme. I cried a little and am now trying to find a guide for these theme challenges.