• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I'll pay double for it! Or, give you something you may need. I have Fortune Cookie Doubles and Lots o' Bells.

I feel so sad. Just realized that I also need the Classic Desk and Table, making me four pieces away from completion.

This is my 4th Flower Bed in town and it better give me my Perfect Town Today!!! Grumble, grumble mumble...

If yuo see a cherry with a yellow bottom, shake that tree. In your inventory it'll be called a perfect cherry, and plant it using a shovel. Once the tree grows itll have more perfect cherries, so keep shaking and planting/selling them for lots of cash! Also, selling a perfect fruit in someone's town whose native fruit isnt perfect cherries gives 3,000 bells a pop.

Naw I actually need bells <.> I really want to pay off the cafe >:c its a pain ;^; so a few bells would help a lot ^_^

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
Naw I actually need bells <.> I really want to pay off the cafe >:c its a pain ;^; so a few bells would help a lot ^_^

I just over grew my town. Oops! Im sure I can pass some bells out :)

Last edited:

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
I wish Sabel would hurry up and let me have the QR Machine, she's hold me up for making Patterns to share, and ones I want in my game. For being close to getting it, it seems like I have to wait another day or two instead.

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
I wish Sabel would hurry up and let me have the QR Machine, she's hold me up for making Patterns to share, and ones I want in my game. For being close to getting it, it seems like I have to wait another day or two instead.

It does take a while but I love it when she says something nice and Mabel just is mean back :p

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
Overgrew? D: lol ;^; ah well that would be nice of youz ^_^ I would appreciate it :3

Yea well i kinda planted tons of trees in front of retail and kinda dont know what to do...

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
I've been playing City Folk today, and I found a golden lamp. Can anyone tell me what to do with it? It was found in the SE part of my town. - Yes, City Folk.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Shampoodle opened today so I can finally get a better haircut!!!

I've been playing City Folk today, and I found a golden lamp. Can anyone tell me what to do with it? It was found in the SE part of my town. - Yes, City Folk.

That's a DLC item no longer available via distribution. I'd recommend keeping it.

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
Shampoodle opened today so I can finally get a better haircut!!!

I'd be berry careful about what you say as I now have VERY wied hair!!!

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
My Stonehenge is now built. It's a lot smaller than I remember the real one being. lol

I also just bought 9 persimmons from someone on GameFAQ's, so now I really will have all the fruits.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!

IIRC, it means Wisp will turn up this evening or the next evening. He's a little ghost guy, although he's hard to find because he's invisible. Once you find where he is, he'll ask for his lamp back and then you take it to the attic to exchange for a gift.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
YES, YES, YES! I have finally gotten the perfect town status. Isabelle was all like, "Viva New Bach!" And I'm like, "Hell yes, New Bach just became perfect!" I stopped doing the flower bed Public Works for Floral Points and went for the Wind Turbine. Paying it off in one day, I had the perfect town today and I'm sooooooooo happy.

Got rid of my Modern room when I got my right room expanded to 6x6. Now it's minimalist, and I already have a ton of furniture in it. Bed, floor, mini-table, dresser, ottoman, vanity, and lamp are all in there. I also got the red wrestling shoes- a nice score. I hope I can find the green ones eventually though. (Green is my favorite color and I have Red and Blue sneakers of it). I also have a three copies of an awesome sweatshirt I made- one in Green, one in Red, and one in Pink that I made for my friend.

Not to mentioned horned hurcules go for 12k as well.
Never caught one. I always scare it away. They are the golden version of a Horned Atlas, right?

Lucina Archaelis said:
I have a ton of bells, so that's not a problem. And, I already forgot... What was your Classic item that you have?

~Now paying for Classic and Minimalist items- Classic Wall, Classic Wall Shelf, Classic Desk, and Classic Table.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
YES, YES, YES! I have finally gotten the perfect town status. Isabelle was all like, "Viva New Bach!" And I'm like, "Hell yes, New Bach just became perfect!" I stopped doing the flower bed Public Works for Floral Points and went for the Wind Turbine. Paying it off in one day, I had the perfect town today and I'm sooooooooo happy.

Got rid of my Modern room when I got my right room expanded to 6x6. Now it's minimalist, and I already have a ton of furniture in it. Bed, floor, mini-table, dresser, ottoman, vanity, and lamp are all in there. I also got the red wrestling shoes- a nice score. I hope I can find the green ones eventually though. (Green is my favorite color and I have Red and Blue sneakers of it). I also have a three copies of an awesome sweatshirt I made- one in Green, one in Red, and one in Pink that I made for my friend.

Never caught one. I always scare it away. They are the golden version of a Horned Atlas, right?

I have a ton of bells, so that's not a problem. And, I already forgot... What was your Classic item that you have?

~Now paying for Classic and Minimalist items- Classic Wall, Classic Wall Shelf, Classic Desk, and Classic Table.

I have the Desk. How much you willing to pay? If by any chance you have a Regal or Rococo item I don't have, that's a good trade. Otherwise I'll take Bells.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I have the Desk. How much you willing to pay? If by any chance you have a Regal or Rococo item I don't have, that's a good trade. Otherwise I'll take Bells.
I pay double. Also, there's a ranch bookcase in my nookingtons today, and ive had ranch stuff in the past so ill check my catalog.

The Classic Wall Shelf <_>
That's what i thought. Yeah. I can pay you double or whatever price you see fit.

GTG for the rest of the day

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I pay double. Also, there's a ranch bookcase in my nookingtons today, and ive had ranch stuff in the past so ill check my catalog.

That's what i thought. Yeah. I can pay you double or whatever price you see fit.

GTG for the rest of the day

I didn't say Ranch though .-. I said Regal or Rococo

Anyway, double rate is fine. Let me know when you're ready.