• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

FusionKT

*cough*
The island opened up to me today, which is great! I should be able to make a lot more money now.

I have a question though, on the island I got two types of fruit; lemons and coconuts. Will the fruits on the island change, or do I need to get the other tropical fruits from someone else?

Also does anyone want Katie?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
All sources are telling me the limit is 100, and I only have 17 registered so far. Most other FC's work just fine, though. I don't know what else to say...are you sure that all those numbers are correct?

Ah, I have been having the smae problem with him <.> Firesouls code goes invalid on mine as well <.>

Well, Re-tail is been vague with Premium items tonight XP its llooking for Furniture @^@
and the Turnips are at 86... so low >:

The island opened up to me today, which is great! I should be able to make a lot more money now.

I have a question though, on the island I got two types of fruit; lemons and coconuts. Will the fruits on the island change, or do I need to get the other tropical fruits from someone else?

Also does anyone want Katie?
You either get other tropical fruits from someone else,Or from some Tours.

Also,If you still have Katie,I'll be willing to have her visit.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Found another horror Village! A bit more unsettling than the Aika village from inside the houses. pretty calm outside but it looks really.. creepy in one of the house... @^@

Code: 2600-1856-4772

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
Found another horror Village! A bit more unsettling than the Aika village from inside the houses. pretty calm outside but it looks really.. creepy in one of the house... @^@

Code: 2600-1856-4772

I didn't really find the place scary, only thing I thought was a bit scary was the room full of Fish and Bugs with the bathtub on the other side of the room, through said maze of Fish and Bugs, that room did not look safe for a bathroom. I found Wendell before going into the Café, so I saw all the "scary" stuff from the basement, though it seemed like they implied they were killing babies in the basement and cooking them? I liked the Café aside from the basement and the messy room upstairs. I took the Bloody Bandage Shirt and will work on making a none bloody version some time later. (mainly want to because of seeing the Bloody Bandage Shirt Baby Bear, so I want to make a none bloody version.)

How do you add custom patterns to stuff? I mean like taking a pattern you made and Cyrus applies it to something, I took my Simple Bed to him a few days ago and he just asked want color to recolor it, I didn't find an option for custom patterns.

Do all TVs in other towns in the Dream Suite all not work or something? Been to 3 towns so far and they all have static screens, or that annoying beeeeeeeep sound playing. I don't think cable is that hard to afford in the dream world.

Its nice that Dream Suite is open 24/7, but if you take patterns from everyone town you visit, you will run out of space fast. Able Sisters need a better opening and closing time.

Here's a town that's is easy to understand the story, even if you don't speak Japanese, 2100-0784-7385, does have a bit of horror at the end of it.

Last edited:

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
I admit I like my little pony.....
Any brony or pegasister out there cause Im selling my lovely bed rainbow dash edition!!!
image.jpg
Pic is a bit crappy I admit...

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Just scored a classic wall. Now all I need is the wall shelf, table, and desk. 'Cha-chiiiiiiiing!'

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
Nice pattern!

U mean my wall? My bed is just Rainbow dash. I let Cy-Guy (how Reese says da blue guys name) change it. If you want any certain design for a bed pls tell me and ill try to make it.

Recon

Bah, random prices for my turnips this week. Not good. If anyone has good afternoon prices let me know.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Bah, random prices for my turnips this week. Not good. If anyone has good afternoon prices let me know.

Wow, our towns like to follow similar trends all the time. Random prices for me as well, unless afternoon prices decide to prove me wrong.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
My Re-tail is currently looking for perfect cherries as premium <_>

Turnip prices are not good >:c

So far, nothing new <.> got a Blue Dresser from the Super T&T. There is a minimalist table there for sale.... was someone here looking for minimalist series? D:

and.. I'm still trying to pay off the cafe >:C

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
My Re-tail is currently looking for perfect cherries as premium <_>

Turnip prices are not good >:c

So far, nothing new <.> got a Blue Dresser from the Super T&T. There is a minimalist table there for sale.... was someone here looking for minimalist series? D:

and.. I'm still trying to pay off the cafe >:C

Ooh, Perfect Cherries again? I'd love to come over and sell mine, if you don't mind.

I also visited that horror themed town, and as unsettling as it was inside the homes, it was also cool, and even cleverly arranged. Neighbors like Coco and Lucky totally fit that town.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Ooh, Perfect Cherries again? I'd love to come over and sell mine, if you don't mind.

I also visited that horror themed town, and as unsettling as it was inside the homes, it was also cool, and even cleverly arranged. Neighbors like Coco and Lucky totally fit that town.

As would I. I could use the money right about now xD

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel

As would I. I could use the money right about now xD

Very well then I will open my gates ^_^

found a mini list of interesting Dream Towns to visit :D

3400-0431-3656 - Beautiful
1600-1372-1519 - Relaxing
0000-0100-0017 - Nintendo Japan (Pikmin room)
3200-0118-4288 - Bibi
1100-2156-0437 - Giratina
4400-2089-2492 - Eric
5100-2159-2171 - JC
4500-2226-0376 - Christian
4800-2078-0903 - Fran
1200-1040-9659 - Pokemon 8-bit Town
2700-1203-7755 - Gold Town
0000-1066-6865 - Nintendo Korea (unsure about 4th digit)
7900-2106-3477 - Nintendo of Europe
4500-2305-5279 - Pendleton Ward's Town (creator of Adventure Time)

Haven't visited them yet but they sound interesting <_>

Just realized Katrina is in town >_>

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Very well then I will open my gates ^_^

found a mini list of interesting Dream Towns to visit :D

3400-0431-3656 - Beautiful
1600-1372-1519 - Relaxing
0000-0100-0017 - Nintendo Japan (Pikmin room)
3200-0118-4288 - Bibi
1100-2156-0437 - Giratina
4400-2089-2492 - Eric
5100-2159-2171 - JC
4500-2226-0376 - Christian
4800-2078-0903 - Fran
1200-1040-9659 - Pokemon 8-bit Town
2700-1203-7755 - Gold Town
0000-1066-6865 - Nintendo Korea (unsure about 4th digit)
7900-2106-3477 - Nintendo of Europe
4500-2305-5279 - Pendleton Ward's Town (creator of Adventure Time)

Haven't visited them yet but they sound interesting <_>

Just realized Katrina is in town >_>

Thanks again for that! 61 cherries at 354,000 Bells was fantastic, so I donated 50,000 to the Cafe project of yours. Now the rest of it can go to my town hall renovation. And I just noticed you said Katrina was in town. Gah, oh well. Those towns sound interesting though, so I'll have to check them out in a bit.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Thanks again for that! 61 cherries at 354,000 Bells was fantastic, so I donated 50,000 to the Cafe project of yours. Now the rest of it can go to my town hall renovation. And I just noticed you said Katrina was in town. Gah, oh well. Those towns sound interesting though, so I'll have to check them out in a bit.

Daww.. oops Dx you are welcome though and thank youz ^_^

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
Anyone want to vist my town. You can only visit of you have less than 20 friends.