• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I am not sure ATm what do you have?

EDIT:

Minimalist Sofa, Table, Wall (A.K.A. Neutral Wall), and Wardrobe. Also, I need the Classic Desk, Classic Table, and Classic Wall Shelf. Big Bells for any of the above!!
I have the neutral wall. I don't suppose you have any bookcases you would be willing to trade for it? If not ill just sell it to ya XD
I have Katie who wants to visit a town. I want to help (call me sympathetic) so anyone willing to let me visit their town, please PM me. Note, I will most likely un-add afterward.

Thanks.
I'm available, my 3DS FC is in my profile.

Genos

TTYD
Got all 3 mannequins!

Today the game was delay of disaster. Charisle was supposed to leave yesterday, but she was here today! I had to change the time for the day to fix it. She's gone now.

*IZ*

Got all 3 mannequins!

Today the game was delay of disaster. Charisle was supposed to leave yesterday, but she was here today! I had to change the time for the day to fix it. She's gone now.

Lol she was my first villager that left.
Barbaara is moving out tomorrow. I didn't dislike her, she was one of my original villagers and she will be missed.

blackstar

Is there any way to choose or determine what plot of land a new neighbor gets? I just had Mint move into town and she plopped her house right in the middle of my path. Now I have to reconfigure my pathways!

Icay4321

Wished on a star! Can't wait to see what I get in the morning!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Hey, does anybody have any of the follow? I'd be willing to trade for bells or two of my spare Nintendo items (Pipe and Pikmin). And the loads of Fossils I have.

Balloon: vanity, table, sofa
Astro: CD Player, TV, Shelf, Clock, Dresser, Floor

Same applies to the two fossils I'm missing. I need a Dimetrodon Skull and a Dinosaur Track.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlaGi_Zxl2VpdGpISW5lZGlLZC04ZWZzcVhBNTVyNkE#gid=0

If you're willing to trade me any of these items, feel free to PM so we can plan out this transaction. :)

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
I'll ask the hot topic questions, to better understand what people think about making their town look the way they want it to.

1. Why do people feel the need to use patterns to make their town look like a town? Mainly asking this to challenge people ideas of what a town should look like, Seems you don't have a "town" unless you cover the whole place with patterns for paths, and fake grass.

2. Why does everyone feel the need for their town to look like Shaymin just paid a visit? This really bugs me, seems people just use flowers for filler so there won't be spot that isn't covered with something, I have even seen some towns with flowers littered all over the beach areas, what kind of sick people do this?!

I'm not sure if I had another question or two to add or not, I can't remember.

I can say that from visiting the horror towns and the crime town that using rooms in houses to tell a story is fun and I'm planning on doing this with all 4houses at some point later, though I'm not sure what to do with my house, I know I will have my own personal room in the back, the front room I'm not quite sure yet, the attic is currently a bathroom with a Washer/Dryer, and ton of stuff just there, the right room was to be forest/jungle themed, the left room I have no clue what to do with, and I know what to do to the Basement.

I already know what to do with one of the other 3 characters to make, but no clue on the other two.

I'll ask the hot topic questions, to better understand what people think about making their town look the way they want it to.

1. Why do people feel the need to use patterns to make their town look like a town? Mainly asking this to challenge people ideas of what a town should look like, Seems you don't have a "town" unless you cover the whole place with patterns for paths, and fake grass.

2. Why does everyone feel the need for their town to look like Shaymin just paid a visit? This really bugs me, seems people just use flowers for filler so there won't be spot that isn't covered with something, I have even seen some towns with flowers littered all over the beach areas, what kind of sick people do this?!

1: I personally don't add paths to my town simply because I haven't made one suited to my liking, and I don't even have a layout orderly enough to even consider it. (see answer to question 2)

2: I cannot speak for everyone; only myself on that matter. But in my town, it has a beautiful town ordinance. Flowers hybridize several times a day and I have a difficult time finding places to put some of them. I combat this by giving away hybrids to my friends.

1. Some people don't like the desert look I guess, personally I don't mind.
2. My town is under tthe beautiful ordinance so I litterally have flowers just growing everywhere.

On another note I hate New Plum it's not half as fun as Plumdale was and it's layout is so confusing and odd......I miss the old town :/

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
1. Some people don't like the desert look I guess, personally I don't mind.

My town has a grassy plains look with a good portion of my trees gone, besides the mandatory random dirt patches here and there. The actual look is a dead wasteland if your grass all turns yellow, Aika Village brings this look out good.

2: I cannot speak for everyone; only myself on that matter. But in my town, it has a beautiful town ordinance. Flowers hybridize several times a day and I have a difficult time finding places to put some of them. I combat this by giving away hybrids to my friends.
2. My town is under the beautiful ordinance so I literally have flowers just growing everywhere.

I did not know Beautiful Town Ordinance made flowers grow like weeds, I thought about using it for Time Travel so I won't have a weed infestation, but it sounds like fun to combat the flower menace. For flower problems, just dig them up with the shovel, or pick them then sell them if there's any unwanted flowers.

I'll try looking into making a grass pattern that matches the grass ingame, it already does use a pattern, but not sure if its something a player could try to make a copy of. Would be great to hide dirt patches if it matches well enough.

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
I have got 4,000 bells I am willing to give out! But first I need to know something... IS MY 3DS CODE VALID!!!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

I'm not sure if I had another question or two to add or not, I can't remember.

I can say that from visiting the horror towns and the crime town that using rooms in houses to tell a story is fun and I'm planning on doing this with all 4houses at some point later, though I'm not sure what to do with my house, I know I will have my own personal room in the back, the front room I'm not quite sure yet, the attic is currently a bathroom with a Washer/Dryer, and ton of stuff just there, the right room was to be forest/jungle themed, the left room I have no clue what to do with, and I know what to do to the Basement.

I already know what to do with one of the other 3 characters to make, but no clue on the other two.

1. I laid out paths to avoid grass wear. It was getting really bad, and you could tell it was happening. I didn't cover every square inch, I like being able to see the grass, and watch it regrow.
2. See above. I have a decent sized park, though, that's mostly covered. But it's one of my best features, it took a lot of time to make (I even sorted the flowers by color and type), and I'm proud of it.

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
1. I laid out paths to avoid grass wear. It was getting really bad, and you could tell it was happening. I didn't cover every square inch, I like being able to see the grass, and watch it regrow.

I know Grass Erosion is a feature in the games, but I find it hard to believe that with all the running around I've done in the Game Cube game and this game, I've never seen it happen. What did you do in your game to get it to happen?

So I completed my first coping of a pattern from another town, and now I have an improved perfect version, of what was originally an imperfect grave pattern from a scary town that sucked at being scary. (Though I need to finish making a copy of it on my Laptop to get adding a name to it right.)

So in my game every so often throughout the day and night my villagers give comments about me looking tired and to take breaks, and I also get looking like a zombie comments too from being tired. I've seen my character come out of the house and acting tired, occasionally. Can you get the dark circles under your eyes in this game? I know in the Game Cube game if you stay up for 24 hours or so, your character would end up with dark circles under their eyes, But I've heard nothing about it in this game, anyone know?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Cheri, one of my five original villagers, wanted to leave yesterday night. How could she say that ? She's one of my favorite villager! Actually I proposed her to stay and she accepted. Will it change something to her nature or her way to talk to me ?
Anyway, this morning I found the lost item! But since most of my villagers are sleeping right now I guess I'll wait an hour or two so they can wake up. I wonder to who it belongs...

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I know Grass Erosion is a feature in the games, but I find it hard to believe that with all the running around I've done in the Game Cube game and this game, I've never seen it happen. What did you do in your game to get it to happen?

So I completed my first coping of a pattern from another town, and now I have an improved perfect version, of what was originally an imperfect grave pattern from a scary town that sucked at being scary. (Though I need to finish making a copy of it on my Laptop to get adding a name to it right.)

So in my game every so often throughout the day and night my villagers give comments about me looking tired and to take breaks, and I also get looking like a zombie comments too from being tired. I've seen my character come out of the house and acting tired, occasionally. Can you get the dark circles under your eyes in this game? I know in the Game Cube game if you stay up for 24 hours or so, your character would end up with dark circles under their eyes, But I've heard nothing about it in this game, anyone know?

I not only ran frequently, I ran the exact same routes. Admittedly, I notice very little things, and have an acute sense for them. I get bothered by even a small amount of erosion, and sections of the river-coast were getting bare. It was driving me insane. That and entire paths were being dug in.