• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
So I've made my list for my perfect village characters so far. It needs touching out to make sure it would work out

Kid Cat
Shep
Lobo
Colton
Beau
Julian
Savannah
Vic
Biskit
Zell

I have Kid-Cat and Beau already, so only 8 more to go :D

Anyone need certain fruits? Or Shampoodles?
Also, collecting Regal/Roccocococo/Lovely Furniture n_n

I have Zell in my town - and even though he's pretty cute I'll have to ask him to move one day, as he's plonked his house right in front of my town hall, which is where I plan on building my flower clock once I get a perfect town.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I have Zell in my town - and even though he's pretty cute I'll have to ask him to move one day, as he's plonked his house right in front of my town hall, which is where I plan on building my flower clock once I get a perfect town.

Speaking neighbors moving, my least favorite one, Tabby, asked to move today. Seeing as she appears to like stalking me (she lives right next to me too), the area next to my home is crowded with homes. All the new neighbors must have thought it would be cool to live near the mayor, I guess.

Last edited:

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
So Patty told me she is moving tomorrow, good thing I already got that one spot in my town taken with the second character I started. For some very strange reason when I checked my Basement it was still fresh from being built, when it should of been upgraded, I asked Tom Nook and he said I paid off my loan and I can upgrade again, even though I'm very sure I did this yesterday, and today should of been my last upgrade. I learned that Vic is a hoarder, he invited me to his house, after when I was about to leave, he asked if I wanted to buy something out of his house, everything he wanted to keep, except for the Karaoke System I made him buy, so I took it back to Retail.

So I finally got the stuff I ordered from DY's house today, so I took my Classic Bed to Cyrus and got it customized, and here it is.

Last edited:

IceBound

Ace Trainer
Hey does anyone have good turnip prices today? If so PM me. I'm looking for 250+

I will pay you 10,000 bells for kepping your gate open. My FC is in my signiture.

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Hi guys! I just got NL today, can I visit someone's town for the heck of it please >_<

...........My FC is 1950 7549 3968.

So far, I got an Emerald from a rock @.@

TheEliteEmpoleon

So my idiot brother and sister chopped down all the trees in my island as some sort of prank. I wasn't amused. Is there any way to get my feuit trees back?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
So my idiot brother and sister chopped down all the trees in my island as some sort of prank. I wasn't amused. Is there any way to get my feuit trees back?
Play minigames and instead of trying to beat the objective go for fruit, and then plant them via the loaned shovel.

*IZ*

So Patty told me she is moving tomorrow, good thing I already got that one spot in my town taken with the second character I started. For some very strange reason when I checked my Basement it was still fresh from being built, when it should of been upgraded, I asked Tom Nook and he said I paid off my loan and I can upgrade again, even though I'm very sure I did this yesterday, and today should of been my last upgrade. I learned that Vic is a hoarder, he invited me to his house, after when I was about to leave, he asked if I wanted to buy something out of his house, everything he wanted to keep, except for the Karaoke System I made him buy, so I took it back to Retail.

So I finally got the stuff I ordered from DY's house today, so I took my Classic Bed to Cyrus and got it customized, and here it is.

Ima be honest with you, the design looks awesome but the bed looks really ugly. Maybe it looks better in game than the picture?

FusionKT

*cough*
Finally unlocked the dream suite today, and Nookling junctionn has gone into construction to expand. Kicks is also being built. I'm finally starting to unlock stuff.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Anybody want to come to my town and play some tours on the Tropical Island?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I only need 2 more rooms to expand on my home, then I'm off to interior decoration. I've decided to add another player character too, just for the added benefits it adds. I've also got Katrina visiting if anyone is interested.

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I recently set up my Nintendo exhibit in the museum, so I am going for any non-clothing Nintendo pieces from the fortune cookies. I think I need 16 more items to get to complete it.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I recently set up my Nintendo exhibit in the museum, so I am going for any non-clothing Nintendo pieces from the fortune cookies. I think I need 16 more items to get to complete it.

I got the wii balane board, if you need it. If anyone else wants it, I'd like to trade.

Recon

I have like 4 wii balance boards sitting in mt closet that I don't know what to do with, along with a bunch of other Nintendo items. If anyone is interested, PM me.