• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

latios reborn

I'm currently thinking about starting a second save file so I can run around and just be a villager, but I have this nagging worry about something if I do for some reason

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Anybody willing to help me with a petition quest? I need 5 more people

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know why my character keeps tripping every five seconds? It's really annoying...

You need to see katrina and get your fortune told to stop

And to thr guy above, a freind let me sign the rest in her town

Anyone have a meteor shower tonight?

Last edited:

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Does anyone know why my character keeps tripping every five seconds? It's really annoying...

Could be your clothing. Certain items like the King Tut Mask are cursed and will often cause you to fall over when you run.

TheEliteEmpoleon

You need to see katrina and get your fortune told to stop

Thanks.

Could be your clothing. Certain items like the King Tut Mask are cursed and will often cause you to fall over when you run.

Woops... That's the exact item I'm wearing. I'll take it off now!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
What a surprise! Gracie showed up in my town! It's a good thing I have a guide to help me in the game.

1 down, 3 to go.

Rakansen

ラルフ
What a surprise! Gracie showed up in my town! It's a good thing I have a guide to help me in the game.

1 down, 3 to go.

Lucky. I've yet to get a visitor other than Katrina, Crazy Redd, or the typical visitors (Joan on Sundays, K.K. Slider on Saturdays).

Done quite a lot in the game since my last post, managed to co plate 4 public works projects with them being:

- Wooden Bridge
- A Fountain
- A Wishing Well
- A Totem Pole

I've been trying to unlock the option of building the Dream Suite which I just unlocked this morning. I've also expanded my house quite a few times and been visiting the island a lot to catch fish and sell them for bells. Really enjoy this game.

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
If anyone needs anything this is what I have
Stuff that I can order:
Alpine: K.K. songs:
chair K.K. Groove
closet Spring Blossoms
dresser Stale Cupcakes
lamp
low table
shelf
rug

Modern:
bed
cabinet
chair
desk
end table
lamp
table
wall clock

exotic:
bed
bench
chair
chest
end table
lamp
screen
table
wall shelf
wardrobe
wall
rug

Stuff that I have readily available:
Shaved-ice lamp
Samus mask

Stuff that I want:
any of the stuff I don't have on this list
ballon stuff I don't have
bells

Sorry for the huge post, but I wanted to list a few things if anyone wants them. Please PM me offers, thank you.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So I've got an extra Golden Carpet just now. Anyone else have an extra piece of the golden series they want to trade? Also, thanks to Darato for helping me on the some key items! But now I only need the Green Bed to complete the Green series, so if anyone has that in their catalog, I'm willing to trade. Also, just checking through my fossil list, I realize I missed one: Tricera Tail. Anyone willing to help out, please let me know!

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Finally finished my flower garden, and decorated my home exactly how I want it. ^^; Sort of.

I currently have Peaches, pears, and all island fruits in my town.

And my character keeps tripping every five seconds as well. It isn't practical, especially when you're trying to make a garden...

Also, my gates are open if anyone wants to visit or snoop around... Just don't expect too much. Because my town really isn't that good.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

Some little hamster named Hamphrey moved in today. He's cute, but I don't think he's a keeper. I'm just not that fond of him. I'll let him stick around for a while, though.

*IZ*

Some little hamster named Hamphrey moved in today. He's cute, but I don't think he's a keeper. I'm just not that fond of him. I'll let him stick around for a while, though.

I have him and definitely kept him mainly because he started saying "dearie" lol. Too adorable

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
I've got my silver watering can today. I also saw a double rainbow, but I never got a picture with my 3DS. I've also got another yellow bench under construction and it will be done tomarrow since I paid it in full. Thinking about trying to get some of my villagers to move so that I can have some new ones in town, but we'll wait and see.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I have no idea how everyone gets their villagers to move.
I have only had one move, and that is because he just told me one day he was moving.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Don't talk to them, don't look at them, don't form any relationships, etc.
There's also the 16 cycle thingy.

Worked for me when Chops built his home over my garden. -.- Never forgave him.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
Alli just moved out of my town today. It's a shame she never told me beforehand; she was one of my better villagers. I have to start checking the campsite to get some more (and talk to my villagers more often).