• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Please can I come to Someones' Town, I need Signatures ASAP!

Also, how do you make cut-outs?

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Seriously though, is this possible? I mean the way to get a 10th villager is by the campsite. I had 9 since Elsie left, but yesterday this villager came out of nowhere! Can they do this?

ARGH Now I have three types of peppy. I was considering getting rid of one. Now I have to get rid of two. -_-

latios reborn

Anyone got any spare bamboo sprouts they are willing to donate?

TheEliteEmpoleon

The second floor of my museum opened today, and it came with a silver bug net just in time for the contest! Now I'll be sure to win!

Torpoleon

Does anyone have any Agent S, I REALLY want him, and I will negotiate a deal happily?!
Agent S is a girl. I have her, but don't want my villagers to leave.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Did anyone download the Animal Crossing Plazza for Wii U?

Not really any good unless you want to post pictures on Miiverse. :/

It's okay. The only time I'll use it is when I'm bored or want to share a picture.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Ive mainly been working on customizing my house, not my town itself....but now my house is almost exactly how I like it... now I have to work on my town.....oy its gonna be rough XD

Also, does anyone happen to have a rococo shelf they'd be able to order for me? Id pay triple the order price ^_^

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
To anyone who wanted ruby,
Sorry , but as I was writing that my younger sister was time skipping, so she moved. :(

But I now have Rod moving out in 2 days, if anyone would like him in their town.

latios reborn

I've spent the day laying down more pathways. And now I have to wait until tomorrow to do a project I want so I don't have a path leading to no where..

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Hey guys, does anyone have any Designs for the Cutout Standee, as I have only found 1 so far - Ness from Earthbound. I particularly want one of Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening if anyone can help!

Also, please can I have someones' Agent S, she is my DREAM CHARACTER and I really want her! I don't have a lot to offer, but I will try and make a very good one!

tomatohater

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Have

Amber X2
Ammonite
Ankylo Skull X4
Ankylo Tail X3
Apatp Skull
Apato Tail X3
Apato Torso X3
Archaeopteryx
Archelon Skull X4
Archelon Torso X2
Coprolite
Dimerondon Skull X2
Dimerondon Tail X2
Dinosaur Egg
Diplo Chest X3
Diplo Skull
Diplo Tail
Ichthyo Skull X2
Ichthyo Torso X4
Iguanodon Skull X3
Iguanodon Tail X4
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Tail
Megacero Torso
Pachy Skull X6
Pachy Tail X3
Pachy Torso
Parasaur Skull X4
Parasaur Torso
Peeking Man
Plesio Neck X2
Plesio Torso
Ptera Left Wing X4
Ptera Right Wing
Ptera Skull
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Skull
Sabertooth Torso X2
Shark Tooth
Spino Skull X2
Spino Tail X2
Spino Torso X3
Stego Skull
Stego Tail X2
Stego Torso
Styraco Tail X3
Styraco Torso X3
T.Rex Skull X2
T.Rex Tail X3
Tricera Skull X2
Tricera Tail X3
Tricera Torso X4-Save one
Trilobite

Could use.

Apple Clock
Blue Book Case
Gold Ore

L.F.D.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Hey guys, does anyone have any Designs for the Cutout Standee, as I have only found 1 so far - Ness from Earthbound. I particularly want one of Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening if anyone can help!

Also, please can I have someones' Agent S, he is my DREAM CHARACTER and I really want him! I don't have a lot to offer, but I will try and make a very good one!

tomatohater

Agent S is a girl