• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

*IZ*

Wow so my black roses and black tulips are breeding like crazy. Today I got 2 more black roses and I got a purple tulip. The Beautiful Town ordinance is badass.

But I haven't gotten a damn blue Rose yet!

latios reborn

I think I've run out of stuff to do again until I find Bamboo

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I think I've run out of stuff to do again until I find Bamboo

I can stockpile some for you. It's growing like crazy in my village, but at this point it's closed in and each one that tries to grow dies. I'll start digging them up for ya.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Since my DS clock is messed up, (And I don't dare mess with it more. ) The bug-off was today. Fiiiiirst plaaace..... Woo!

Also, Rod is still up for grabs.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Please can someone help me? I really want Agent S and Kid Cat, I really will do anything for them! Please contact me if you can help!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Please can someone help me? I really want Agent S and Kid Cat, I really will do anything for them! Please contact me if you can help!

Go here, they can help you. Just don't post asking for them, look and see who's posting about them. You can also go to the trading forum and post a request for them there.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Update to the fossils list I have and some items I need

Amber X3
Ammonite
Ankylo Skull X4
Ankylo Tail X2
Apatp Skull
Apato Tail X2
Apato Torso X2
Archelon Skull X3
Dimerondon Skull
Dimerondon Tail X2
Dinosaur Egg
Diplo Chest X2
Diplo Skull
Ichthyo Skull X2
Ichthyo Torso X4
Iguanodon Skull X3
Iguanodon Tail X4
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Skull X2
Megacero Tail
Megacero Torso
Pachy Skull X6
Pachy Tail X2
Pachy Torso
Parasaur Skull X4
Peeking Man
Plesio Neck X2
Plesio Torso
Ptera Left Wing X3
Ptera Right Wing
Ptera Skull
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Skull
Sabertooth Torso X2
Spino Skull X2
Spino Tail
Spino Torso X2
Stego Tail
Styraco Tail X3
Styraco Torso X2
T.Rex Skull
T.Rex Tail X3
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail X2
Tricera Torso X4
Trilobite

Silver Items

Sling Shots X 4
Axs X 2

Looking for

Apple Clock
Bathtub
Bathroom Sink
Classic Vanity
Classic Wall
Gold Ore
Toilet
Shower Stall
Sloppy Bed
Sloppy Chair
Sloppy Clock
Sloppy Dresser
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Sink
Sloppy Sofa
Sloppy Stereo
Sloppy Table
Sloppy TV
Sloppy Wardrobe
Sloppy Wall

L.F.D.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Ack! All I need is the Classic Table to finish the Classic Series! So... Close...!
Anybody with a Eagle or Octopus Species Village, please contact me! Especially looking for Zucker, Octavian, Keaton, Frank, Celia, or Amelia! Also, not Octopi or Eagles, if anybody has Graham, Skye, or Fang, I will give villagers, furniture, or money! (I have lots! I just paid off my Town Hall Reno fund with over 100,000 to spare!)

dman_dustin

Was I just incredibly lucky?

Last Night, I made 300,000 bells (approximate) within an hour (well actually may have technically been less than thirty minutes) of bug hunting at the island with all those 8000 bells because they spawned really quickly.

Tonight, I'm not getting as much. I only have 2 bugs so far and while I haven't played that much yet, it isn't respawning as quickly.

Was yesterday my character lucky or something and that's why I got a lot, or do they spawn relatively quickly every night, and I'm just being impatient.

latios reborn

I can stockpile some for you. It's growing like crazy in my village, but at this point it's closed in and each one that tries to grow dies. I'll start digging them up for ya.

Ok Thanks, Let me know when I can pick them up.

As for the Bugs on the island, it's all purely random, and if you find that bugs aren't re spawning head into the hut and come back out

My most hated villager moved out half a week ago and I've been partying ever since. Although, with Curlos gone, I'm down to three guys (Rodeo, Apollo and Iggly) and ..... 5 girls (Gayle, Blanche, Apple, Dotty and Bonbon. Yeah. That's two peppy bunnies. JFC). I'm going to receive Bruce, the cranky deer, from a campsite but he's been a no show so far.

suspiciousT.

latios reborn

I seem to have the freaky ones.. Like one is a clown sheep (which I keep dropping the pitfall seeds outside of his place) and now have a white Ant eater who I don't know just doesn't look right being white in the face and having really distinctive eyes

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Oh there is an Animal Crossing thread? Cool! Here is my Dream Code btw: 7300-2405-6392.

I would like to visit some AC gamers' towns so if someone is interested I wouldn't mind it (oh and I don't mean to visit a town while dreaming)!

Chili

I am trying to build my dream suite. I could really use some donations in my town. Please if anyone can.

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
I've got the new spotpass house in the HHA showcase and I found an exotic bureau, the thing I've been looking for to complete that set. Now I'm looking for a spiderweb clock and firefly light if anyone has extras. I've got the ladybug carpet as the only thing from that set that I wish to trade and I've got a few fossils as well. If anyone is interested please PM/VM me. I don't have that much in bells at the moment, since I'm expanding my house and building a lighthouse in town.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Today the money the money rock gave me ores instead of money. It was awesome, but my question is why did it happen? Is it luck based or triggered after I do something?

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
Update to the fossils list I have and some items I need

Archelon Skull

Looking for

Apple Clock
Bathtub
Bathroom Sink
Classic Vanity
Classic Wall
Toilet
Shower Stall

L.F.D.

i can order these things for you, could i get an archelon skull? i'd have them tomorrow morning after the mail runs. i'll check back later on.