• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Today the money the money rock gave me ores instead of money. It was awesome, but my question is why did it happen? Is it luck based or triggered after I do something?

Silver Shovel. You hit it with one.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Just checked HHA showcase today. And I had like 10 homes in there! Yay for street pass and taking my DS everywhere!

If anyone is looking for any items, I'll take a look and see if I can order them for ya. Because I'm just a really awesome person that way.

Also, I got the beautiful town ordinance. No effect for me.... 4 crossbreeds for my little sister... And she's not even here. Great, just great.

*IZ*

WTF! I thought that when you had 9 villagers the only way to get a tenth was through the tent?! Some ***** just moved into my hardworking zen garden Abe Pokemon grass. I'm beyond pissed of right now and to make it worse, it's a damn horse and I already got one. Seriously I'm so pissed off right now.

So I got the Stone PWP from Nibbles yesterday. Today I got a few street passes but managed to get one with the same person as I have before luckily so got a Indigo Baloon but it is actually pink? Also Jerimiah was going to move so I said bye to him but as soon as I did he got angry and decided to stay which is nt what I wanted haha. Also downloaded the Red Cap from a Nintendo Zone

Genos

The Indigo Disk
WTF! I thought that when you had 9 villagers the only way to get a tenth was through the tent?! Some ***** just moved into my hardworking zen garden Abe Pokemon grass. I'm beyond pissed of right now and to make it worse, it's a damn horse and I already got one. Seriously I'm so pissed off right now.
View attachment 10069
Anyways Flora gave me her pic, I like her quote on it.

Also Benjamin is here if anybody wants him(I think I want him too).

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
If only xD I can't remember what the gold shovel does, but it ain't that.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
If only xD I can't remember what the gold shovel does, but it ain't that.

I believe it lets you plant money trees. But I only have the regular shovel and I've gotten ores before...
I thought it was the old method of getting the gold shovel so I bought another shovel and planted it for a day, but that didn't work :)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Fossils

Amber X2
Ankylo Skull X4
Ankylo Tail X2
Apatp Skull
Apato Tail X2
Apato Torso X2
Archelon Skull X2
Dimerondon Skull X2
Dimerondon Tail X2
Dimerondon Torso
Diplo Chest X3
Diplo Skull
Ichthyo Skull X2
Ichthyo Torso X4
Iguanodon Skull X3
Iguanodon Tail X4
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Skull X2
Megacero Tail
Megacero Torso
Pachy Skull X6
Pachy Tail X2
Pachy Torso
Parasaur Skull X4
Plesio Neck X2
Plesio Torso
Ptera Left Wing X5
Ptera Right Wing
Ptera Skull
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Skull
Sabertooth Torso X3
Spino Skull X2
Spino Tail
Spino Torso X2
Stego Tail
Styraco Tail X3
Styraco Torso X3
T.Rex Skull X2
T.Rex Tail X3
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail X2
Tricera Torso X4

Forune Cookies

Blue Falcon
Fire Flower
Goal Pole
Hero's Clothes X2
Minda's Mask x2
Pikmin X2
Yellow Pikmin X2
Varia Suit X2

Balloon Items

Balloon Bed
Ballon Clock
Baloon Dresser X3
Balloon Lamp
Balloon table
Balloon TV
Balloon Vanity
Balloon Wall

Gyroid

Mega Lamentoid
Mega Oombloid
Mini Sputnoid
Mini Wardbloid
Wardbloid
Items I need

Gold Ore
Sloppy Bed
Sloppy Chair
Sloppy Clock
Sloppy Dresser
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Sink
Sloppy Sofa
Sloppy Stereo
Sloppy Table
Sloppy TV
Sloppy Wardrobe
Sloppy Wall

Can also offer Bells for them items I need

L.F.D.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Fossils

Amber X2
Ankylo Skull X4
Ankylo Tail X2
Apatp Skull
Apato Tail X2
Apato Torso X2
Archelon Skull X2
Dimerondon Skull X2
Dimerondon Tail X2
Dimerondon Torso
Diplo Chest X3
Diplo Skull
Ichthyo Skull X2
Ichthyo Torso X4
Iguanodon Skull X3
Iguanodon Tail X4
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Skull X2
Megacero Tail
Megacero Torso
Pachy Skull X6
Pachy Tail X2
Pachy Torso
Parasaur Skull X4
Plesio Neck X2
Plesio Torso
Ptera Left Wing X5
Ptera Right Wing
Ptera Skull
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Skull
Sabertooth Torso X3
Spino Skull X2
Spino Tail
Spino Torso X2
Stego Tail
Styraco Tail X3
Styraco Torso X3
T.Rex Skull X2
T.Rex Tail X3
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail X2
Tricera Torso X4

Forune Cookies

Blue Falcon
Fire Flower
Goal Pole
Hero's Clothes X2
Minda's Mask x2
Pikmin X2
Yellow Pikmin X2
Varia Suit X2

Balloon Items

Balloon Bed
Ballon Clock
Baloon Dresser X3
Balloon Lamp
Balloon table
Balloon TV
Balloon Vanity
Balloon Wall

Gyroid

Mega Lamentoid
Mega Oombloid
Mini Sputnoid
Mini Wardbloid
Wardbloid
Items I need

Gold Ore
Sloppy Bed
Sloppy Chair
Sloppy Clock
Sloppy Dresser
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Sink
Sloppy Sofa
Sloppy Stereo
Sloppy Table
Sloppy TV
Sloppy Wardrobe
Sloppy Wall

Can also offer Bells for them items I need

L.F.D.
Gold ore for T. rex tail

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
Victoria the peppy horse is going to be packing tomarrow I think. She told me she was leaving on the 23rd and that's near. If anyone wants please let me know.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I'm like on my fourth day of a perfect town rating and I've paid off the balance for the town hall remodel. I went for the palace theme 8D

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Does anyone want the moving painting (Venus and the seashell)? I can't guarantee its authenticity, but I had an extra, and I don't need it. I believe it was the only authentic thing at Redd's last time.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Some horse called Clyde moved in today. I don't like him. There's pretty much two or three villagers out of nine that I want to keep. One that I don't like, Broffina, said she was moving out on the 27, so that's a step in the right direction.

I'm on day 2 of playing New Leaf any advice or things I should know as a 1st-timer to the Animal Crossing franchise?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is different from other Animal Crossing games in the series. It encourages you to take things slowly as opposed to blowing though everything at once and getting bored of the game. While the other games also do this, New Leaf places emphasis on it. Having friends is becoming a larger role in this game, and trading with other people is encouraged, since certain furniture items from one town may be hard to find in your own town.

This is a game about kicking back and relaxing. In no way should you feel obligated to play.

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
My turnip prices have been going down hill this week. If anyone has good turnip prices please let me come over so that I can sell them there. Also I know that I've said it already, but Victoria is actually packing today if anyone wants her. Thank you.