• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
I think you can get rid of the Bingo Card when the snow clears, which isn't until February. You'd be better off just building a Snowman and trying to get a bingo.

Meh, I don't really care about the snowman's reward as I have no pieces yet and only managed to make one good snowman. No biggie though, I can at least get Ice stuff from Snowmam

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Well I picked up my new copy today. Now I have a physical copy and a digital copy.

Well after a while of resetting agin I found another town that works, though I'm going to do something right away about the bridge situation. The bridge sucks. It has a blue train station, Oranges, and square snow/grass. [I had one that was star but I didn't like the layout or the villagers much.]

Speaking of villagers there are a few I like here:
Benedict [Lazy Chicken]
Wolfgang [Cranky Wolf]
Gabi [Peppy Rabbit]
Miranda [Snooty Duck]
Melba [Normal Koala]

Wolfgang was one of my first villagers in my first animal crossing town on the gamecube. And Gabi and Melba are cool. I got my house payed off and all my tools needed! So hopefully this town will go better.

Good luck to everyone else that's restarting!

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
so, as with everyone else, couldnt do much today because of new years.

Did manage to pay off the tent though, thanks to the money rock and finding 4 or 5 beehives by shaking trees.

also, Maybe its becuase i restarted at midnight but, i already have someone new moving in. Charlise, who i read is an Uchi villager.

My starting villagers are:

Boomer
Lyman
Freya
Apollo
BlueBear

I like most of them but, Lyman may take a few days to get used to. His Jock Personallity just doesnt seem to fit the way he looks.

Towns name is Pandora, and Our Fruit is Peaches.

Hopefully I'll have 100% approval rating by this time tomorrow.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Just dug up a rare mushroom - anyone know what it's for, aside from to be sold?

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
It's my second day in "Fafner" now, and I can actually start doing things now that the holiday is over.

I finished up all the "chores" Isabelle gives you, and received some cherries and the watering can from her. The fishing rod was also for sale in my shop, so now I have all the tools I need. I'm working on getting my 100% approval rating - currently I'm at 63%.

It's also Poncho's birthday today, so I got him a modern wood sofa as a present. When I visited him this morning Frank was at his birthday party, but now Maelle is there instead. And since I changed my town tune to the "Imperial March" from Star Wars, it's pretty hilarious to see the pair of them dancing around Poncho's house whistling it. XD

Also after a resetting for a little while I managed to get Pietro to be the first new villager moving in. I did go through a few other villagers that I liked (Rosie, Flora and Sprinkle) but their house was always in a terrible location. But Pietro's house is just where I like it. I can't wait to see that adorable rainbow clown sheep tomorrow. ^_^

TheEliteEmpoleon

Licha asked to move out today. I thought we were best friends! Of course I said no. Olaf was at the campsite today, and I didn't like him. I just want a good villager in my campsite.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Took 2 days but i managed to get 100% approval rating today.

Had Apollo sell me a Scary Painting today. It was the real one, so I Just have to wait another 10 days for the Museum upgrade now.

Also have Gladys moving in tomorrow. Whats interesting is that She was in my former town, Dustbowl, before i reset.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Perfect apples are selling for double in my town, so if anyone wants to come over and flog them then before I sign off then they're more than welcome.

Last edited:

Haddy

Gosh darnit I have no idea how to get a slingshot, unless it's from a shop upgrade, but as I'm only on my 4th day of playing....
Got access to the Island today, so now I can start on making a second bridge in a better location!
Beginning to grow various new fruit in my town, got Apples and Pears I think growing, so I guess that's ok, along with various tropical Island fruits that I sneaked off from tours.
Gutted I can't start it until tomorrow though, I was on 95% before I had to go last night so I had to finish it this morning.
But so far so good.

Torpoleon

Gosh darnit I have no idea how to get a slingshot, unless it's from a shop upgrade, but as I'm only on my 4th day of playing....
Got access to the Island today, so now I can start on making a second bridge in a better location!
Beginning to grow various new fruit in my town, got Apples and Pears I think growing, so I guess that's ok, along with various tropical Island fruits that I sneaked off from tours.
Gutted I can't start it until tomorrow though, I was on 95% before I had to go last night so I had to finish it this morning.
But so far so good.
Yeah, I think you might need to upgrade Nookling Junction to T & T Mart for them to start selling the slingshot.