• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

KillerDraco

The good news is that once you do get a Slingshot, Silver Slingshots become incredibly easy to obtain. Seriously, I don't even bother to shoot them down anymore. I've got way too many. Well, that, and once I got the Gold Slingshot there was no real incentive

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Started yesterday, definitively.

First 5:
Kid Cat
Bluebear
Francine
Tia
Rooney

Pretty much love all but Rooney.

Today Mira the Sailor Venus inspired bunny layed down a plot so I'm souped!!!

Haddy

Today I got Fuschia as a new neighbour, and have to say I like her, apart from the fact her house is next door to mine, where I was planning on going to build an Orchard once I got the trees going.
My neighbours are now:
Fuschia
Sprinkles (<3 Penguins.)
Marshal - rather
Genji
Broffina
Apollo
Simon
Alice

Only ones I'm not that pleased with are Simon and Alice, although the houses built so far (apart from Fuschia's!) are built in decent places. They are built around the edge of the map, leaving the area where the Square and the surrounding area as room to plan an Orchard and a Flower bed once I get what I'm looking for.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
wasted 500 bells today becuase the "lucky item" Katrina Predicted wasnt in the Able sisters shop.

Also got stung by 3 groups of bees, even though i thought i hit 2 of them with the net.

At least, i got the development permit today and paid off 20,000 bells of the home loan.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
for my lazy villager, who should i get?

Look through the Animal Crossing wiki and choose the design you like best.

I like Big Top, Bob and Stitches, for example.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Look through the Animal Crossing wiki and choose the design you like best.

I like Big Top, Bob and Stitches, for example.

Yes, Stitches is the best!

KillerDraco

I've had ACNL since its release date and I'm still missing Katrina's shop. Part of the problem is she closes so early; it's not uncommon for me to get home from work after 7pm, at which point, Katrina's already shut down.

And I have zero intention of time traveling to remedy this.

Torpoleon

I've also had ACNL since launch and still don't have Katrina's shop in Main Street. It's all that I'm missing too. I wish I knew at launch that you could have friends visit for the fortune. Hopefully I end up getting her shop soon.

Haddy

EliteEmpoleon, I shouldn't see why not. I totally forgot to buy Turnips today. Why am I so forgetful???

TheEliteEmpoleon

I've had ACNL since its release date and I'm still missing Katrina's shop. Part of the problem is she closes so early; it's not uncommon for me to get home from work after 7pm, at which point, Katrina's already shut down.

And I have zero intention of time traveling to remedy this.

I've also had ACNL since launch and still don't have Katrina's shop in Main Street. It's all that I'm missing too. I wish I knew at launch that you could have friends visit for the fortune. Hopefully I end up getting her shop soon.

Yeah I still don't have it either, and I've had it since July. And I'm pretty sure people from other towns don't count towards the fortune count.

EliteEmpoleon, I shouldn't see why not. I totally forgot to buy Turnips today. Why am I so forgetful???

Awesome! Just tell me whenever he is ready to move. No rush, though!

Torpoleon

Yeah I still don't have it either, and I've had it since July. And I'm pretty sure people from other towns don't count towards the fortune count.
I have read that someone from another town would cont towards the fortune count.