• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

TheEliteEmpoleon

Oh crap. Looks like all the people saying friends getting their fortune told counts were wrong then! Thanks for telling me!

You're welcome. It really sucks that you have to go yourself 20 times. At least the three other villagers that you can be count. That means it still takes Katrina five times minimum to come to town.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
You're welcome. It really sucks that you have to go yourself 20 times. At least the three other villagers that you can be count. That means it still takes Katrina five times minimum to come to town.
That's what I did. Had another villager that I created to make the process faster. I ended up getting the project late September.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Gah. I started up my town this morning only to find a new house being built right next to mine. And my 8th villager, Leonardo, only put down his plot of land yesterday! I didn't think a 9th villager could appear until at least the day after the 8th one had moved in? Damn you Puddles, you've stolen my 9th villager spot! >_< At least she's put her house in a location I like...

Oh well, my campsite was built today, so tomorrow I might do some resetting to get a camper that I like to be my 10th villager (preferably Beau or Punchy).

Edit: Oh wow, it's just gone 12pm, and Re-Tail are buying turnips for 427 bells now! They were only at about 150 this morning. Too bad I have none to sell... Anybody want to come over and sell there's later on?

Last edited:

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
So due t circumstances like conventions, birthday's, a little bit of sickness I haven't been able to get on my town's in a few days. Today I was finally able to get back to doing thing in my new town. I haven't went to my old town in a bit but I think thing's will be fine there if I leave it for a few more days.

So finally getting back into moonview i'm still working on raising my approval rating. As of this post i'm at 78 percent but I hope to have that fully done today.

I sadly missed the move in day for Sylvia[Kangaroo], one of my new villagers. It seems she is a Uchi character in this game. She moved pretty much right next to my house, At least there's a little space between us, enough to plant a few trees.

The other villager i'm getting is Jacques. He hasn't moved in yet but his house is marked off. He's a smug bird. I'm glad because I like all the bird characters.

other than that Wolfgang also gave me an exotic bed for getting him an orange, quite the trade off. I also got triple bananas for my daily fortune. And that's about all I can think of talking about for now.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Well, now I have a petition that needs signing. Anyone okay with me visiting their town?

Anyways, I'm making a lot of progress. Should have Shampoodle tomorrow, finally. Have a handful of the emotions, could be more variety but it's a good enough start. House is looking great - got a decent amount of the right types of furniture and I've completed my basement Diplodocus! Also built a bench. But no police station yet. :( But I do have a cafe! The takeaway cups are so cute!

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Well, now I have a petition that needs signing. Anyone okay with me visiting their town?

Anyways, I'm making a lot of progress. Should have Shampoodle tomorrow, finally. Have a handful of the emotions, could be more variety but it's a good enough start. House is looking great - got a decent amount of the right types of furniture and I've completed my basement Diplodocus! Also built a bench. But no police station yet. :( But I do have a cafe! The takeaway cups are so cute!

You can do the petition in my town if you don't mind waiting 'till a little later.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Katrina appeared again today, so im now at 2/20 visits. Luckily i had a "cute accesory" in Able sisters today so i was able to have extra luck today.

Tomorrow I get Renee the Rhino to move in to town. That Gives me 2 Uchi Villagers now.

Plan on buying the beautiful town ordinance tomorrow so i can ignore New Leaf for a few days, if i want.

Last edited:

KillerDraco

So I have both available at the moment. Question is, which do I get first: Museum Upgrade or Club LOL?

Also can someone please explain the purpose of the Dream Suite? Is it just so you can get ideas for your town?

Museum builds faster, but Club LOL has better perks IMO (emotions and KK songs). You can also get Silver Tools from the Museum upgrade (if someone hasn't given them already). If you already have the silver tools though, definitely go for Club LOL first.

And the Dream Suite is purely a novelty. It's just to see and share towns with people. Some are hella creative though.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Museum builds faster, but Club LOL has better perks IMO (emotions and KK songs). You can also get Silver Tools from the Museum upgrade (if someone hasn't given them already). If you already have the silver tools though, definitely go for Club LOL first.

And the Dream Suite is purely a novelty. It's just to see and share towns with people. Some are hella creative though.

I only have the shovel. Which is cheaper? That's probably the deciding factor now :p

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Speaking of the Dream suite, Isabelle decided to take a nap in my town today. ;)

i probably wont add my town to the Dream Suite though, since it has absolutely nothing interesting in it.

in other news, got the Beautiful town oridance finally.

also got Renee and Charlise's Shirts thanks to other villagers giving them new ones

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

The Dream Suite isn't that bad imo. Plus, you get 5,000 bells each time you updat your town which you can do once a day, so it'll pay for itself eventually.

KillerDraco

Well, does anyone know the hidden KK slider songs? I want them

Hypno K.K.
K.K. Stroll
K.K. Island

There's also K.K. Birthday but that's only available the Saturday before your Birthday.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I took my 3DS with me to the shopping centre this afternoon and got a lot of new street passes, including my first five street passes for my new Animal Crossing town. So now my Happy Home Showcase has five houses in it. I'm hoping I'll be able to fill it up completely by the end of the year. ^_^

Also Kiki requested the brick bridge PWP this morning, which I'm really happy about, since I never managed to unlock any of the other bridges in my past towns. I also unlocked the Dream Suit PWP, which I have started building, so I should have my town's dream Address up tomorrow.