• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

KillerDraco

There's also Stale Cupcakes.

I believe that was only a secret song in City Folk if I'm not mistaken, as it can show up if you ask for "Sad" mood songs. But don't quote me on this one.

TheEliteEmpoleon

There's also Stale Cupcakes.

No that's not a secret song. KillerDraco said all of them.
Anyway, my town has been so boring lately. None of the villagers I don't like have asked to move, and I really want them to move. I don't like Mott, Chevre, or Aurora.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Took a break from animal crossing today and it felt good not having to worry about visiting my town.

I Really should think about taking a 1 day break every week, so i dont lose intrest in New leaf like i did Wild World.

Beautiful town oridinance takes care of the weeds and i assume taking 1 day off a week wont make anyone want to move away.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

Taking a break is always nice! Just don't take too long of a break like I did and lose your favorite villager... Also, if you're interested in turnips then you might not want to take the break on Sunday every week.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i have 3 villagers i don't want to leave. Marshal, Boomer, and Gladys

Gladys because she was in my previous town before i restarted and Marshal and Boomer because they look cool.

I still dont like Lyman that much and im indifferent to the rest.

Someone is free to have Lyman if he ever moves out.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I have another petition. Anyone want to invite me over?

I promise I don't bite! I can always bring over some fruit in return (anything but a Persimmon).

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I believe that was only a secret song in City Folk if I'm not mistaken, as it can show up if you ask for "Sad" mood songs. But don't quote me on this one.

Strange, it came up with the secret song text from KK, but eh, it might just be text error or region-dependant.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I unlocked the Dream Suit yesterday. Please feel free to come and visit "Fafner" ^_^

My dream address is: 7700-3428-6939

Dr. Shrunk turned up today looking for signatures, so hopefully Club LOL will be open in a few days.

Elmer the cute lazy chestnut horse told me that he was planning on moving out today. Even though I quite like him, I already have a lazy villager that I prefer (Beau), so I decided to let him leave. He also suggested the wind turbine PWP shortly after telling me about moving, which is nice. I've been having a lot of luck with PWP's in this town, and I've had a suggestion from a villager pretty much each day so far.

Elmer is leaving on the 19th, if anyone's interested. I'll post about it again on the actual moving day too.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Speaking of animals moving, Bluebear said she wanted to move out yesterday.

I chose not to let her go, since Her only Reason for moving was that she "felt like it"

If she gave a more interesting reason for leaving i might have let her go, but her doing it on a whim wasnt going to cut it.

suppose i have to thank Lyman for informing me of Bluebear's Decision anyway.

Haddy

Finally got the suggestion from Blathers regarding a Musuem Shop! Unfortunately I am also building a Police Station which is nearly paid for, before I go and get my silver tools.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
After what seems like en eternity, I finally got the heads up from Katrina to build the Fortune Teller's Shop on Main Street. Can't wait to have it all 100% completed and put my obsessive-compulsive tendencies to rest.

In other news, Roald is soon to be moving in after camping out in my town. I just need to somehow get rid of Rodeo and Greta and then maybe finally I'll have a town I'll be happy with.

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
Ughhh..... When am I going to get the chance to go to GameStop or Future shop to buy this awesome game! ): I really want it

Blazekickblaziken

Snarktastic Ditz
I can't believe I never checked to see if an animal crossing thread existed!

I went to build my third bridge today and then I realized I had to tear down the fountain I made to build it. Grrr, oh well it gave me an excuse to shift the fountain down a bit so I can put in a bench. I'm making a cute lil' park in that spot.

The villagers, thiugh! The won't recomend PWP's. :( so far all I've gotten are 3 signs. >.<

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Just came across a scammer on the Club Tortimer Island. >_< Wouldn't let me leave unless I gave her 99,000 Bells. Threatened to turn of my WiFi otherwise, when that didn't work I told her I didn't have enough money (true), I instead only had 10,000 Bells (false, really it was about 70,000). She let me go. Why people like that play Animal Crossing, I'll never know...

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Just came across a scammer on the Club Tortimer Island. >_< Wouldn't let me leave unless I gave her 99,000 Bells. Threatened to turn of my WiFi otherwise, when that didn't work I told her I didn't have enough money (true), I instead only had 10,000 Bells (false, really it was about 70,000). She let me go. Why people like that play Animal Crossing, I'll never know...
I'm confused, how did she not let you leave?

woot21

super noob
I'm confused, how did she not let you leave?
They go on a tour but don't leave, thus you can't leave the island.

woot21 out dawgs