• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

woot21

super noob
Couldn't you just flip the wifi switch on the side of the console? I think it sends you back home but I'm not sure
It causes a resetti, causing you to lose everything since the last save on the island, such as bugs.

woot21 out dawgs

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Couldn't you just flip the wifi switch on the side of the console? I think it sends you back home but I'm not sure

I actually threatened to do that at first. I had only just arrived at the island, so it's not like I would've lost anything. I just wanted to try through other means first.

I honestly don't get why the game blocks you from leaving the island when a tour is being set up, when someone is talking to the shopkeeper or even when someone is in their pockets (which is what this person did). It doesn't really cause any problems for the person doing this stuff but it allows for these hostage-taking scenarios to happen.

I'm actually afraid to go on the multiplayer island now. Actually, I'm nervous to even open my gates, I've heard sometimes people can enter your town when you haven't asked them to. I thought it was Friend Codes only in New Leaf. If people without your Friend Code can enter your town, then that's a problem as people could do the same thing there as well, and could ruin my town and stuff. :(

FusionKT

*cough*
I actually threatened to do that at first. I had only just arrived at the island, so it's not like I would've lost anything. I just wanted to try through other means first.

I honestly don't get why the game blocks you from leaving the island when a tour is being set up, when someone is talking to the shopkeeper or even when someone is in their pockets (which is what this person did). It doesn't really cause any problems for the person doing this stuff but it allows for these hostage-taking scenarios to happen.

I'm actually afraid to go on the multiplayer island now. Actually, I'm nervous to even open my gates, I've heard sometimes people can enter your town when you haven't asked them to. I thought it was Friend Codes only in New Leaf. If people without your Friend Code can enter your town, then that's a problem as people could do the same thing there as well, and could ruin my town and stuff. :(

I'm pretty sure only people with your friend code can enter your town, so randoms just wandering into your town shouldn't be a problem.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Hey guys. Elmer the cute lazy chestnut horse is moving out today. Anybody here interested in him?

I'm hoping to trade him for bells, or preferably some of these items:

Racoon wall clock
Cat tower
Pumpkin pie
Afternoon tea set

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
I'm unsure what to do with my villagers on New Leaf. I currently have 10, with 1 leaving (Lucha). Sometimes going to give me Julian for a trade once Luchas left, so I'd still have 10 villagers.
Though, now Marcie is staying in the camp site, and I'm unsure whether I should keep her or not. I really want Julian, and Marcie might possibly be someone's dreamie.
Also, if anyone wants Lucha, I'd be glad to offer him for free, or get pears in return. :D

I'm pretty sure only people with your friend code can enter your town, so randoms just wandering into your town shouldn't be a problem.
That's right, only people you've traded friend codes with can access your town.
Some people on Tortimer Island will ask for your FC though, but I never would. I'm worried they'd vandalize my town, or scam me.

Torpoleon

If you have your gates open and someone enters your tow trying to mess things up, there is an easy way to stop them. Press start and you'll see an option to end the multiplayer session. Just click that and they'll be forced out with your gates closing.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
anyone want Charlise as a villager? Shes moving out of my town on the 25th.

I decided to let her go, because she sold me a fake painting a few days ago.

In Better news though, I get Shampoodle opening in a few days and T&T Mart opened today.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I've now decided to start taking an interest in AC:NL after a couple of months hiatus (partly because of exams, so distraction :D), and it's still great fun. I'm doing the Snowman Bingo card right now.

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
I'm finally back to play ACNL after my obsession with Pokemon X :) I'm trying to get Marcie to move by ignoring her. I like her character, but she literally moved right in front of one of my character's houses... Caught a Coelacanth and Blowfish today, leaving only 2 empty spots left in my fish encyclopedia, Loach and Tadpole :D Also caught a giant isopod, leaving only 1 spot left in my diving encyclopedia! I'm aiming to complete everything in the game, getting all the furniture/walls/clothes and stuff, and paying off all the houses etc. If anyone wants Marcie after I get her to move, feel free to ask.

Torpoleon

Does anyone have navy formal pants? I need them to complete an outfit I'm making.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i hate bug hunting for villagers in winter.

Its always a wharf roach or a Mole Cricket and i seem to have trouble finding either one.

doesnt help that yesterday Marshal asked me for a Wharf Roach and i spent all day digging holes thinking he asked for a mole cricket.

That was more my fauilt though.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Rudy the cute little jock cat moved in today. ^_^

I've also been hunting through the online islands trying to find a silver axe - with no luck. But I did find the "muumuu" (or however it's spelled) which I wanted as well.

I wonder who my next villager to move out will be...? I hope it's Elise. :p

Dreamy

I just started a new town today, it took a while to find a layout that I could live with, I didn't expect that to be such an ordeal. Ever had one of those days when nothing seems to be going right, well I had one of those days today, I just kept sr'ing until I finally found one that worked for me. I didn't have this problem with my first town, I just went with what was there, I guess I was just trying to recapture the feelings I had for my original town. Having realized that I settled down into a nice little juncture that possesses an emotive quality of my first town and yet is still unique. I'm not crazy about the townsfolk, but that's easily fixed, besides they are starting to grow on me, a little. I'm not going to have as much time to work on this new town as I did, so it'll have to run itself for a few days between sign-ins.

Torpoleon

Katrina came to my town yesterday and asked to build her shop in my town! I accepted and today it was built, so now Main Street is complete! Now I just need her to give me the Tingle Hood. Anyone else have Katrina's shop in Main Street?

TheEliteEmpoleon

I'm still waiting for Katrina... She seems to never visit my town. I still need the Emporium too and then my Main Street will be complete.