• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Rudy the cute little jock cat moved in today. ^_^

I've also been hunting through the online islands trying to find a silver axe - with no luck. But I did find the "muumuu" (or however it's spelled) which I wanted as well.

I wonder who my next villager to move out will be...? I hope it's Elise. :p

I have Elise, if she wants to move anytime ill let you know.

Ok, do i dont know how, but after a mounth and 1 day having Tazmily, its a perfect town. I wasnt even trying to acomplish this. I just noticed a Jacob's Ladder and though how did that happen?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Katrina seemed to visit my town every other day at the beginning of the month. i havent seen her in about a week though.

Just had Dr Shrunk ask me to build Club LoL in town the other day. So I'll have that in a few days.

will also have a new Villager in a few days, as Charlise is offically gone from Pandora.

Dreamy

Heh, all fakes from Redd today, hopefully I'll have better luck next week. The coffee shop was the only thing I didn't build last time.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Oh my god!

After about 5 weeks of playing, I have a Perfect town! :O Wasn't even going for it.

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
Anchovy almost left, but somehow I accidentally changed his mind. I don't need him in my town, I need a Jock villager badly! D:
Though, Charlise is luckily leaving on the 1st of Feb. Can't wait to see who I get!

I'm also super hyped, since I just got another of my Dreamies a few days ago, and a friend let me have some Persimmons. ^_^

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Wish there was an option in Shampoodle to change your hair color without changing your hairstyle.

I like my characters current hairstyle, but i made it super Blond and i think it looks awful.

in unrelated news, Maple is taking Charlise's spot in my town. Which i just realised is a Cub villager taking a Bear villagers place.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

I bought my brother's copy from him about four days ago, and I've been tting through it to get villagers I want for my main town, and in those four days, I've gotten Zell, Bruce, and Zucker, all of which I want in my town! That's just my brother's luck compared to mine.

FusionKT

*cough*
Wish there was an option in Shampoodle to change your hair color without changing your hairstyle.

I like my characters current hairstyle, but i made it super Blond and i think it looks awful.

in unrelated news, Maple is taking Charlise's spot in my town. Which i just realised is a Cub villager taking a Bear villagers place.

You could go to shampoodle and do the same options for the same cut, just changing the colour you select.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
YES! BAROLD IS FINALLY LEAVING MY TOWN! I can finally relax.

Also got a jock in my town. Kody is the man.

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
so i wasn't on for one day...and i found out that fuchia left.i wonder if anyone got her,and who i will get in her place

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
You could go to shampoodle and do the same options for the same cut, just changing the colour you select.

Haven't the slightest idea why this never crossed my mind.

Now i just got to remember what options i picked. Or find a hairstyle guide online somewhere.

woot21

super noob
so i wasn't on for one day...and i found out that fuchia left.i wonder if anyone got her,and who i will get in her place
She most likely got sent to the void. Now whenever you street pass someone, visit someone, or someone visits you there is chance that person can get her if they have less than 10 villagers. You can have any number of villagers in the void at once, but visiting someone with 10 characters in their town will clear your void.

woot21 out dawgs

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
I know that the chances of this are very low, but does anyone have a slushy machine that they are willing to sell? If so, how much for?

On another note, Curlos will be moving on the 5th I believe, anyone want him?

EDIT: I think the slushy situation is sorted.

Last edited:

FusionKT

*cough*
I know that the chances of this are very low, but does anyone have a slushy machine that they are willing to sell? If so, how much for?

On another note, Curlos will be moving on the 5th I believe, anyone want him?

EDIT: I think the slushy situation is sorted.

If you haven't gotten one already, I'd be happy to give you one.

Torpoleon

Does anyone have a spare Tingle Hood? I really need it. It's the last Nintendo-related item I need in the game, so if anyone has an extra one, may I have it please?

R_N

Hey this place is mildly active

Does anyone want some free fairy tale items
I am finally free of the HHA theme challenge and I want none of this stuff anymore

-Regal series
-Rococo series
-Sweets series
-Nursery items
-Other random "fairy tale theme" junk

It'll all be out in front of/around the train station and i'll open at like...6...7 est, somewhere around then.