• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
Hey this place is mildly active

Does anyone want some free fairy tale items
I am finally free of the HHA theme challenge and I want none of this stuff anymore

-Regal series
-Rococo series
-Sweets series
-Nursery items
-Other random "fairy tale theme" junk

It'll all be out in front of/around the train station and i'll open at like...6...7 est, somewhere around then.

I could use the sweets series! One of my characters has a house entirely sweets themed, but Gracie refuses to come to my town, so I still don't have the tnt emporium..

Torpoleon

Anyone have a Tingle Hood? It's the only Nintendo item I need. I have Katrina's Shop in my town and even though she has given me a Celebration Hat, still no Tingle Hood. I'll pay a good bell amount for it (nothing more than 10000, which is how much she sells it for). I could also check my catalog to see if any of you guys are looking for an item I might have.

R_N

I ordered you one, though I probably wont be able to get it to you until tomorrow

The joke is its a scam. She sells it to you at 10k but they're pretty cheap. Celebration hat is 240, Tingle hood is 1200

Torpoleon

I ordered you one, though I probably wont be able to get it to you until tomorrow

The joke is its a scam. She sells it to you at 10k but they're pretty cheap. Celebration hat is 240, Tingle hood is 1200
Thanks! Yeah, I know. They are sold at a much higher price from her than from the catalog. I'll give you 1200 Bells, if you want.

Disaster9200

EV Trainer/Collector
I thought there was always a real one. That's strange.

I thought so too.
There's never been a time where he hasn't had a real one.
Maybe Dreamy was mistaken.
Not questioning anyone's credibility.
Everyone makes mistakes.

BUT.
I have read in a forum that if you're having bad luck all of his paintings can be fake.
Or if you have good luck, all real.

I'm not sure though. It'd be interesting if that was the case.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
if anyone has turnips to sell. they're going for 465 bells a piece in my town today.

i also have a spare ? Block and Heros Pants from my fortune cookies today.

Only bad news today is Bluebear asking me to find her a Coelacanth. Which is only the rarest fish ever -___-

Last edited:

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I just got new leaf as a birthday gift, i was my first game in this series and was wondering if there is any big i should now before i get to far in to it

R_N

I just got new leaf as a birthday gift, i was my first game in this series and was wondering if there is any big i should now before i get to far in to it

Just try to put in your first public work as soon as you can, since several shops and such are tied to putting one in

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Hey guys. I have Jitters the jock bird moving out today, and I don't seem to be getting much interest in him on GameFAQ's so I thought I'd post about it here. Anybody want him?

I have a feeling he's going to end up being voided at this point...

woot21

super noob
Hey guys. I have Jitters the jock bird moving out today, and I don't seem to be getting much interest in him on GameFAQ's so I thought I'd post about it here. Anybody want him?

I have a feeling he's going to end up being voided at this point...
Try on reddit. They have a subreddit dedicated to adoptions.

woot21 out dawgs