• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I feel like i need to take a month long break from Animal crossing.

Playing New leaf feels like its become a chore. Somthing i have to do everyday, not for fun but just as a routine.

No idea what i'll do with my current town. I do have the beautiful town ordinance so, no weeds or roaches. Only problem would be town members moving away.

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
Hhhhhheeelllpp!!!! Gracie's in town today. I only have 3 hours left, and I need modern clothes, but the only modern clothing item I have at all is a shirt :( Does anyone have some sort of, ANY sort of modern item they can give to me in the next 3 hours? This is the last gracie check I need to get the emporium :(
need... I'm willing to give ANYTHING, dangit, even 1,000,000 bells... Somebody save me before my time is up T_T

edit:
Ohoho, I found a saving grace.. My second character :) she asked my second character for Rock n' Roll instead, and now I'm soon to get the Emporium!! yayy!! So happy!

Last edited:

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I wish to complete my Golden series set of furniture but seem to be getting nothing but duplicates. I have to offer:

Golden Carpet
Golden Chair
Golden Closet
Golden Table
Golden Bench

And in return I am looking for:

Golden Clock
Golden Screen
Golden Woman

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I decided to buy a second copy of AC to play on my other 3DS. I thought it would be fun to be able to have two towns to travel between, and this way I can have 20 of my favourite villagers instead of just 10 - not to mention being able to restart my extra town whenever I get the urge to. ^.^

I can also play as a male mayor in my new town. I'm not sure what to name my town though; I thought of naming it Nekoland and trying to get a whole town full of cats. But I also like the name "Tsubasa" as that's a series I like very much.

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
I sort of love and hate my town at the same time. From forgetting to water my flowers, I managed to lose two hybrids that I was really proud of. My town also glitched on me yesterday, thinking that the wilted flowers were normal and keeping them in the wilted colour (after a few days of TTing.) It then sorted itself out, hybrids grew again, I gained two villager pictures and Gracie came, twice.

I'm also debating on whether to give my town a Dream Address soon, it is nearly in its preferred state.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
I sort of love and hate my town at the same time. From forgetting to water my flowers, I managed to lose two hybrids that I was really proud of. My town also glitched on me yesterday, thinking that the wilted flowers were normal and keeping them in the wilted colour (after a few days of TTing.) It then sorted itself out, hybrids grew again, I gained two villager pictures and Gracie came, twice.

I'm also debating on whether to give my town a Dream Address soon, it is nearly in its preferred state.

Do you have an ordinance?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

You know, you can update your Town each day, and ou get 5000 Bells to boot, too ^^

And, ugh, Gracie hasn't come, I haven't done anything to my house...
Things have just stagnated because like everything that relies on chance just doesn't happen (Gracie, Katrina, some rare Fish, etc.)

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I know where your coming from fishwise. I've spent ages trying to catch a coelacanth but I have not had any luck. I know I'm in the right conditions, its just unlucky.

Speaking of coelacanth's, Bluebear asked me to find one for him last month. I thought I'd never find one, but it turned out that the first fish i got afterward was a Coelacanth.

If i remember correct i think Katrina visited my town twice that week as well.

It was a very lucky week :D

Torpoleon

Speaking of coelacanth's, Bluebear asked me to find one for him last month. I thought I'd never find one, but it turned out that the first fish i got afterward was a Coelacanth.

If i remember correct i think Katrina visited my town twice that week as well.

It was a very lucky week :D
That is some good luck, though I thought Katrina could only come once a week.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
That is some good luck, though I thought Katrina could only come once a week.

Must have been on a weekend, like she appeared on a thursday and then a few days later on Sunday.

Since She does only appear once a week, according to the Wiki.

Torpoleon

Must have been on a weekend, like she appeared on a thursday and then a few days later on Sunday.

Since She does only appear once a week, according to the Wiki.
I don't think she can appear on Sundays though, so it was probably Thursday/Friday/Saturday and then after that on a Monday or something. That is some pretty good luck! Before I got her shop in Main Street, that might've happened to me once or twice.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Im not sure on how seasons work in animal crossing.

Does Spring start on march 1st?

or

does it start on the 20th like a normal calendar?

Torpoleon

Im not sure on how seasons work in animal crossing.

Does Spring start on march 1st?

or

does it start on the 20th like a normal calendar?
I think Spring starts around February 28 and ends on May 31.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Alright, I have a question.

Elise has moved out today, leaving me with eight villagers. Will a ninth move in automatically, or would both slots be chooseable from the campsite/other people's towns? If it clarifies anything, I no longer have a snooty villager in my town.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!

Elise has moved out today, leaving me with eight villagers. Will a ninth move in automatically, or would both slots be chooseable from the campsite/other people's towns? If it clarifies anything, I no longer have a snooty villager in my town.

I think you should have two remaining slots. Deirdre moved out from my town yesterday and no one else is moving in, and the camper still requests to move in.

Haddy

This may sound like a strange question, but is there anyway to speed up the collection of gold nuggets? I have the silver spade to make gems more common then normal on the coin rock, but I'm still only getting rubies and whatnot. Is there any other way besides playing the cloning game which I do not want to do? Cheers

TheEliteEmpoleon

Both are chooseable, but do it quick because your ninth will move in in four-five days.

This may sound like a strange question, but is there anyway to speed up the collection of gold nuggets? I have the silver spade to make gems more common then normal on the coin rock, but I'm still only getting rubies and whatnot. Is there any other way besides playing the cloning game which I do not want to do? Cheers

Nope; its pure luck.

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
Lolly moved in, I'm thrilled! It was either her or Ankha, but since I chose the former first I had no choice. Doesn't matter though, since I already have a snooty cat.

I also got my Dream Address, after deciding when the best time would be. In my eyes, my town is almost perfect. I'd appreciate it if one or two people came to take a look! :D

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I thought that because Elise was moving out, any villager I got would be Snooty in order to replace her.

As it turns out, I'm getting Tia! Not by my campsite, just totally by chance. I heard she's pretty popular. :)

Also, finally got a Pikmin hat, so I don't have to spend my Play Coins any more.

(I've never got Gracie, though. Does T&T need to be expanded to a certain point for that....?)