• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Recon

Finally caught the last two creatures to finish the Aquarium. Gonna pick up my golden fishing rod at the next contest.

Haddy

The Popeyed goldfish is really becoming a pain to try and catch, I know it's the smallest shadow but I always seem to get a regular Goldfish, is there a specific time maybe which it appears at?

I also only need 3 fossils until that is complete. If anyone has one of the following: Pteranodon Right Wing, Ankylosaurus chest and Archelon back or tailbone, then I can try and find some way of paying for it/them.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Took 7 hours but i managed to get every piece of the "Pave Series" furniture.

i was a little worried i wouldnt get the whole set. Especially since Pave at one point gave me 3 lamps in a row.

good news though, is that i have 120,000 bells after selling all the repeats.

Recon

The only item I need from Pave is the lamp. However, I have a rainbow feather.

As such, I've resorted to save scumming to get the item I want. Just doing it over and over until I can get the lamp.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
The only item I need from Pave is the lamp. However, I have a rainbow feather.

As such, I've resorted to save scumming to get the item I want. Just doing it over and over until I can get the lamp.

I have a spare lamp I believe if you want it
I just need to floor to have them all, I am starting to sell some repeats , its getting me some much money

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
As a general question:

Does anybody need Pave/Nintendo furniture or some spare paintings?

You can VM/PM me if there is something you want to request getting. I can't guarantee that I will have it or give it immediately.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Can anyone help me get Cherries please? :3 The only fruit I don't have. >.<

Yeah, at some point I can give you some. How many do you want?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Just a minor question. When you register your dream code, the country you're in is read from the 3ds location, right?

Haddy

Perfect town get!
How do Jacobs Ladders grow, is it a new one every few days or is it like normal plants?

From what I witnessed when I got the perfect town days for the Golden Watering can, there is a random chance of one spawning in your town for every day your town remains perfect.
In my 15 days of perfection I only managed 3 of the Jacobs Ladders.

If anyone is able to find an Archelon Tail or an Ankylosaurus Chest Fossil, I am willing to pay 100k-150k Bells for each fossil, as these are the last two I am looking for in order to finish the museum.