• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

R_N

How many hours do you have clocked in, if you don't mind my asking? I picked it up on release day and have sunk 265 total. I want to know how I stack up :p I believe you need 500 hours to unlock the largest town tree, is that correct? I've played New Leaf quite a bit, though I did take a few months break at one point. Pashmina and Gala moved away >_> Right now I only have Diana, Simon, and Pashmina's pictures because the rest of my villagers hate me :p
Over 500 hours by this point, I got the gold bade like a month ago. Some of that is obviously online idling, but most of it is honest playtime either offline or playing with friends
What do you guys think of the possibility of an Animal Crossing title on the Wii U? That would be a system-mover for me, seeing as I've played every Animal Crossing title since Wild World. Which I found my copy of this morning. I was extremely excited until I realized that my old town was deleted somehow. In fact, I was so annoyed I traded it to GameStop for 8 dollars so I didn't have to look at it regretfully :p

It will happen eventually, they've commented on it before I think.

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
I've decided to come back to ACNL and I'll be getting it tomorrow at Gamestop hopefully. I hope to redeem myself for deleteing my town by accident and getting rid of the game. I'm sure I've missed out on a lot of stuff, but I want to come back to this game.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

I played for the first time in a few months and luckily only one villager moved out and it was one who I hated. Now I have Rooney the knagaroo moving in. I don't want him though, so he'll be leaving hopefully soon. Other than that nothing really changed, so I'm happy about that.

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
I've got a bunch of shops built and upgraded. I'm currently gathering money to build the museum second floor, and I seem to be falling a lot now. I think it's because I have not had Katrina around for a while and I need my fortune told. I've also gotten my house built up a bit. The greatest thing that happened to me is that one of my villagers gave me a Bamboo shot and now I have Bamboo growing in my town.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Not sure how to put this.....

I wish there was a way to adjust the meeting time with a villager after you set a meeting time.

Like for example, Today Roald asked me to meet him sometime after 1:30 pm. I knew i had to go somewhere at 2pm, so i agreed to 1:30. Then however i found out i had to go somewhere else at 1pm. I knew i'd miss the 1:30 time for Roald, but there's no way i could change it to 3 O'clock or later.

Theres no way to cancel either, but that seems just the same as missing it all together.

Edit: also wish my Villagers would quit asking for Rainbow Stags. This is the 4th day in a row ive been asked for one, but i just cant find any.

Last edited:

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
REVIVE THE THREAD!

Bug-Off today. I need 4 more items for the bug set (Birdwings help)
If you have
-Snail Clock
-Ladybug Carpet
-Stag-Beetle Chair
and the Butterfly Wallpaper
feel free to VM me and I will pay you 3000 or so Bells for each.

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
With the Bug-off now over my highest scoreing bug was a Golden Stag at 123 points. I've had more done to my town and house since I last posted. I now have all the rooms. the only thing I need to do is expand them, some of them are expanded a little now.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I have a weird problem.

According to another villager, Sprinkle wants to move out and aid like to stop her.

However, today is Bluebear's birthday and Sprinkle is therefore spending all of her time partying.

How do I stop her from moving when I can't even talk to her?

Edit: Never mind, it's the day after and she just asked me about moving like normal.

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Making a post since this is the first time I've seen this thread.

I recently restarted my entire game: deleted my village and made a new character for a better town layout. I've been busy grinding between selling turnips and fishing on the tropical island to expand my house and slowly purchase new additions to my town. Currently working on the Dream Suite, then it's onto Brewster's.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
To help the revival of this thread since I played New Leaf...

I need to really start playing again. I need to do Weed Day and catch up on 3 months of work! My next plan is to pay off my load and fix all my rooms in my house. :)

Clovaria

Ooh, I love New Leaf! Glad to see a thread on it! I wish Eloise would move from my town already. I missed out on so many great campers like Fang thanks to my town being full. Oh, and because I don't want to get rid of anything my mailbox is full and so is the saved letters section in the Post Office.

I just went on today and Isabelle told me that Canberra is MOVING tomorrow! No! I like Canberra! :( I didn't want her to leave!

Last edited:

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
Annabelle the Peppy(I think.) Anteater is moving in four days, so if anyone wants her let me know. I finally got a new project that I liked and now I'm a little more focused on putting money to that. That's the reason I got a lot of renovations done to my house.

If anyone has any of the town fruits I don't I would like to buy them. What I have is orange, pear, peach, and apple.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Del is moving away on July 3rd. I'll miss that cute lil alligator. If anyone wants him as well, he's all yours.

I'm currently trying to snag any tarantulas, but no luck yet. I have only encountered 2 this June. They're not easy to get. They keep disappearing in the building walls or flowers. It sucks. I dont wanna waste my trees or kill my flowers so I have a higher chance at getting scorpions or tarantulas. But at the same time, I want to complete my encyclopedia as soon as possible.

Chrosion

#1 waifu
My 3DS broke around the beginning of February and even then i didn't play it a lot. My village is probably in a state of anarchy by now. I wonder how many people have left, and I'm considering starting a new game once I get my 3DS, but I don't wanna lose all my progress and I've used a hella lot of Play Coins on this game.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
My 3DS broke around the beginning of February and even then i didn't play it a lot. My village is probably in a state of anarchy by now. I wonder how many people have left, and I'm considering starting a new game once I get my 3DS, but I don't wanna lose all my progress and I've used a hella lot of Play Coins on this game.

Actually, I have been absent in my town for well over 4 months and got on it today. There were only a few weeds and nobody moved.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I have gotten back into this game quite a lot recently. I got given some really devastating news (hence why I have been un-active on here for a while) but this game helped me to take my mind of of things... Haven not been on it for about half a year, I was glad I had the minimum of 8 villagers so no could leave, especially my favourites (Apollo, Octavian and Antonio). I wish I never let Lucky go, but it was a mistake on my behalf. I am waiting for someone decent to turn up in the campsite, although visits are few and far between. I hope I can get Big Top or Agent S, or maybe a good Cat or Wolf character, but I am not getting my hopes up. If anyone has someone leaving who is any of the above, please post, as I would really like a new villager, as I have had my current ones (as I previously mentioned) for about half a year, and they are getting very repetitive xD

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
tomatohater, Agent S is moving from my town on the fourth. You could stop by and take her if you want.

OMG REALLY!!!!

Please! You won't believe how long I have been waiting for her to show up! I can give you something in return if you want? 100,000 bells?

EDIT: I have Gayle joining my town, but I absolutely hate her. I believe she is quite a popular villager, so does anyone want her when she inevitably moves out? (I still have room for Agent S)

Last edited:

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I have gotten back into this game quite a lot recently. I got given some really devastating news (hence why I have been un-active on here for a while) but this game helped me to take my mind of of things... Haven not been on it for about half a year, I was glad I had the minimum of 8 villagers so no could leave, especially my favourites (Apollo, Octavian and Antonio). I wish I never let Lucky go, but it was a mistake on my behalf. I am waiting for someone decent to turn up in the campsite, although visits are few and far between. I hope I can get Big Top or Agent S, or maybe a good Cat or Wolf character, but I am not getting my hopes up. If anyone has someone leaving who is any of the above, please post, as I would really like a new villager, as I have had my current ones (as I previously mentioned) for about half a year, and they are getting very repetitive xD

Thank you T.E.E for Agent S! I have wanted her for nearly a year :)

If anyone wants to visit my town (please don't be a troll though and vandalise stuff) just shoot me a VM, as I am pretty bored at the moment!

I am trying to get the Totem Pole at the moment, but I cannot be bothered to go to the island for ages to get half a million bells. Also, does anyone have a spare Postman's Hat? I will be willing to buy it off of them for a reasonable price!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm glad that it seems like we finally get the Western Zodiac furniture. I got the Cancer table today.

This will help me enjoy the game for another year of playing.