• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

BCVM22

Umbreon:

c1ziSUU.jpg

Sylveon:

vVDjfGn.jpg

BCVM22

It really does no favors for the more complex sprites like Sylveon. The more shades and shading, the more the filter hurts it.

BCVM22

I actually think it gives them all a distinct style. Ha ha.

To a degree. Some of them manage to come out looking like someone painted the Pokémon but purposely took a touch of abstract liberty with them. The more complex sprites like Sylveon don't fare nearly as well.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Speaking of patterns, I remember seeing it pointed out during pre-release that in some Japanese commercial the ability to design patterns with double the resolution was shown. I haven't seen any option like this yet. Does anyone know how to do this, or was this just a misinterpretation of the commercial?

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Got the fishes I bold from my last post. Donating all 3 to the museum. Frustration was happening during this task.

That's been taken care of now. Residents Services is being upgraded to a permanent building that opens tomorrow!

ISABELLE <3

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I paid off my house payment and am getting it enlarged. I’m pleas3d with my progress so far and I even got a DIY Recipe for gold dishes! I plan on making two of them since I currently have two gold nuggets.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I made my town flag into a red-eye tree frog design I had with me for a while.

My town tune is part of the Cipher Admin theme from Pokemon Colosseum

I timestamped the notes I used.

Here

Last edited:

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Looking for someone with an island in the Southern Hemisphere to visit, preferably one with cherries or peaches. Friend code is SW-8095-6792-3023.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Looking for someone with an island in the Southern Hemisphere to visit, preferably one with cherries or peaches. Friend code is SW-8095-6792-3023.
I just now created a thread for people to make requests. Hopefully it will take off.

Hey guys, did you know there are 72 villagers who haven't seen an Animal Crossing since the GCN days?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
How are people feeling about Bunny Day? Personally, I'm not too sure about this new two-week event format. I can run around finding eggs all day for one day, but as the days go on, there's no way I'm not going to get sick of catching eggs instead of fish, or egg balloons passing over head every two minutes. We'll see how it goes, but I'm weary already. Also, still hoping that something different happens on the actual day of Easter, so that the day itself still feels special.

On a different note, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I found Alfonso (that's the alligator who wears the Big Bro (Mario) shirt and has the catchphrase "its'a me") on an island and got him to move in. The bad news is that he no longer wears his signature Big Bro shirt, having switched it for a red hoodie. That makes me very sad, as I always liked him for his Mario references. At least he still says its'a me. I will make it my mission to get him to wear the Big Bro shirt.

R_N

How are people feeling about Bunny Day? Personally, I'm not too sure about this new two-week event format. I can run around finding eggs all day for one day, but as the days go on, there's no way I'm not going to get sick of catching eggs instead of fish, or egg balloons passing over head every two minutes. We'll see how it goes, but I'm weary already. Also, still hoping that something different happens on the actual day of Easter, so that the day itself still feels special.

On a different note, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I found Alfonso (that's the alligator who wears the Big Bro (Mario) shirt and has the catchphrase "its'a me") on an island and got him to move in. The bad news is that he no longer wears his signature Big Bro shirt, having switched it for a red hoodie. That makes me very sad, as I always liked him for his Mario references. At least he still says its'a me. I will make it my mission to get him to wear the Big Bro shirt.
The Big Bro shirt, so far as I know, doesn't exist in new horizons

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I wish I could get the Bunny Day DIY recipes a tad quicker.

A tip for those who may not know: Go to Nook Miles Ticket islands to obtain more eggs (especially Earth Eggs).

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
The Big Bro shirt, so far as I know, doesn't exist in new horizons

Figures. Okay then, I'll make it my mission to create a Pro Design of the Big Bro Shirt, and get Alfonso to wear that once I get Able Sisters.

There's a festival on April 12 where more stuff happens.

That sounds promising.

I wish I could get the Bunny Day DIY recipes a tad quicker.

You've got two weeks to get them all. Probably better to not get them all at the beginning.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I don't know how well known this is, but it seems like there's a glitch with the game where if you hit 300 balloons (ie get the 300 balloon milestone), they'll permanently stop spawning on your island. So anyone doing Bunny Day activities, make sure you stop before 300 balloons until they patch it. Hopefully they fix it before the end of the event.

R_N

I don't know how well known this is, but it seems like there's a glitch with the game where if you hit 300 balloons (ie get the 300 balloon milestone), they'll permanently stop spawning on your island. So anyone doing Bunny Day activities, make sure you stop before 300 balloons until they patch it. Hopefully they fix it before the end of the event.
Note that so long as you dont claim the final mile reward, the glitch wont happen. So there's a way around it at least

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I just find it annoying how little iron nuggets I'm getting thanks to all these damn eggs popping out of rocks.