• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I bet that it's the resources. Non-furniture items (including resources) lying all about the town would definitely be considered clutter.

Out of curiosity, when you say your inventory is full, do you mean your pockets, or your home storage? There should be plenty of room to store the resources in your home storage, but if you've somehow managed to fill that up, color me impressed.

Regardless, if you have nowhere to keep the resources, you could always sell them at Nook's for a small amount of bells.

My pockets. I tend to carry about thirty of each thing and then as those deplete I go around town and pick up the others. I guess I could put them in my house storage though.

Quick question about that though since I've never put resources in the storage though. Let's say I put in thirty iron ores. Will they be separated in my storage so I'll have to move them one at a time or will they stay grouped in the storage??

WalesNote

DIY items are always bundled together in a max of 30 each on storage. Always keep them there.

My residential building just got upgraded this morning, too. Now I can build optimus prime and godzilla and whatnot.
Now need to work on getting a certain musician to come to the island.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
My pockets. I tend to carry about thirty of each thing and then as those deplete I go around town and pick up the others. I guess I could put them in my house storage though.

Quick question about that though since I've never put resources in the storage though. Let's say I put in thirty iron ores. Will they be separated in my storage so I'll have to move them one at a time or will they stay grouped in the storage??

I highly suggest keeping excess in storage. They'll be stored in groups of 30, and that way if you ever run out of what's in your pockets, you'll have more waiting for you without having to work to get them.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I highly suggest keeping excess in storage. They'll be stored in groups of 30, and that way if you ever run out of what's in your pockets, you'll have more waiting for you without having to work to get them.

Ok, thanks for the tip :).

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I have recipes for natural square table, festive balloons, and pot, as well as a magnetic knife rack, if anyone wants them.

Xuxuba

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2...1_1_4_patch_notes_-_we_bring_egg-cellent_news

The latest update for NH. It says they adjusted the drop rates for eggs. Meaning we can catch fish normal again.
It baffles me how the developers didn't realize through testing that the drop rates were incredibly disadvantageous to players, especially to people who are starting their save files now.

I restarted my game because i wasn't liking my map and now i lack a bunch of resources that were never a problem to me before this event. I can't even make a damn Slingshot since i barely dropped any hardwood from the trees and i already wasted all of my Miles visiting islands, but all they had were eggs. And it's been days since i last caught a new fish!

Seriously, they nearly made me quit the game. And even now i am not sure just reducing their drop rate will make up for it. They should have been obtainable through minigames or something else that didn't affect the players resources. This is a crafting-heavy game, we need the resources to play.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It baffles me how the developers didn't realize through testing that the drop rates were incredibly disadvantageous to players, especially to people who are starting their save files now.

I restarted my game because i wasn't liking my map and now i lack a bunch of resources that were never a problem to me before this event. I can't even make a damn Slingshot since i barely dropped any hardwood from the trees and i already wasted all of my Miles visiting islands, but all they had were eggs. And it's been days since i last caught a new fish!

Seriously, they nearly made me quit the game. And even now i am not sure just reducing their drop rate will make up for it. They should have been obtainable through minigames or something else that didn't affect the players resources. This is a crafting-heavy game, we need the resources to play.

Ditto.
I restarted SOLELY to escape Hazel and my aquarium is practically empty as I hardly have any fish in it right now! I'm hopping on right now to check the turnip prices but I'll fish a bit to see what it's like now

R_N

I got more annoyed by Sky Eggs than water ones. Especially since Cherry Blossom DIYs are here.

"A balloon! Nah just another easter one"
The Cherry Blossoms which, by the way, I think go away on the 10th

so have fun getting the 14 recipes

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I got more annoyed by Sky Eggs than water ones. Especially since Cherry Blossom DIYs are here.

"A balloon! Nah just another easter one"

As far as I can tell, the Bunny Day balloons aren't replacing the regular balloons. You'll still see just as many regular balloons as you would normally, just with a whole ton of Bunny Day balloons mixed in. Sure, it's slightly annoying to deal with so many dud balloons, but it shouldn't be any harder to get the cherry blossom recipes than it would be normally, especially since you can clearly see that what type of balloon it is, and ignore it if you don't want any more Sky Eggs.

R_N

As far as I can tell, the Bunny Day balloons aren't replacing the regular balloons. You'll still see just as many regular balloons as you would normally, just with a whole ton of Bunny Day balloons mixed in. Sure, it's slightly annoying to deal with so many dud balloons, but it shouldn't be any harder to get the cherry blossom recipes than it would be normally, especially since you can clearly see that what type of balloon it is, and ignore it if you don't want any more Sky Eggs.
Jokes aside this is about right. Egg Balloons seem to spawn about, I dunno...3 times a minute? Ish?
Normal balloons spawn at :00 & :05 minute increments and can spawn alongside Eggs.

But dam nif it doesnt feel like it's stacked against you sometimes.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Can confirm, you actually get fish now.
Fished 10 times, got 6 fish and 4 eggs. Yesterday it was 1 fish for every 10 eggs

The Cherry Blossoms which, by the way, I think go away on the 10th

so have fun getting the 14 recipes

Seriously? Whose genius idea was it to make them intertwine like that?!

Guess I ain't getting the bonsai :/

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Seriously? Whose genius idea was it to make them intertwine like that?!

Guess I ain't getting the bonsai :/

You might want to refer back to my last post (R_N's as well). It seems like normal balloons aren't spawning any less than normal. The egg balloons are added in addition to regular ones, and do not replace them. That means you shouldn't have any more trouble getting recipes than you would without Bunny Day.

R_N

The real problem with these recipes is the limited time period they run (if it is indeed 10 days) and they're not set to be common. I only have 2 recipes; the one Isabelle gives you if there's no other news that day (the picnic set) and a recipe I lucked into on the 5th balloon that day. Both of those were yesterday, half way through the "event".

If you don't play long enough, get unlucky on how often normal balloons spawn, or jsut get straight up unlucky on what the gifts are it is realyl easy to get screwed on this. It's the exact opposite problem the eggs have where there's so many they're overwhelming and you probably have everything (or close to it) about 5 days into the 12 day event.