• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

WalesNote

I really want an update that does some of, or all of this:

1. The Resident Service building can be moved
2. Competitions are held by Nook, like collect the most fish, make the most money, find a certain critter
3. Villagers being able to go swimming
4. Villagers can be invited into your house (or multiple villagers, not sure if ths is in the game already or not)
5. Critterpedia is updated to show how many of each fish you have caught.
6. Critterpedia is updated to add in fossils and works of art
7. Villagers' dialogue could use some changing up, like bring in dialogue from the first game and Wild World
8. Being able to craft many items at once
9. When upgrading your house, you can choose which part of the house is upgraded (adding rooms, bigger sized rooms)
10. Villager homes can upgrade over time, maybe when they give you their photo it gets it's max upgrade
11. Moving all tools into a separate inventory
12 Make some villages mean again, like how they were mean back in the first game or so
13. A water sprinker item that can water lots of flowers at once
14. Be able to decorate cliff walls with wall items like the albums or whatever you hang on them.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I feel indifferent about the Roost returning. I’m not excited for it but I’m also not upset about it either.

Torpoleon

The AC Direct is taking place on Brewster's birthday!

I really want an update that does some of, or all of this:

1. The Resident Service building can be moved
2. Competitions are held by Nook, like collect the most fish, make the most money, find a certain critter
3. Villagers being able to go swimming
4. Villagers can be invited into your house (or multiple villagers, not sure if ths is in the game already or not)
5. Critterpedia is updated to show how many of each fish you have caught.
6. Critterpedia is updated to add in fossils and works of art
7. Villagers' dialogue could use some changing up, like bring in dialogue from the first game and Wild World
8. Being able to craft many items at once
9. When upgrading your house, you can choose which part of the house is upgraded (adding rooms, bigger sized rooms)
10. Villager homes can upgrade over time, maybe when they give you their photo it gets it's max upgrade
11. Moving all tools into a separate inventory
12 Make some villages mean again, like how they were mean back in the first game or so
13. A water sprinker item that can water lots of flowers at once
14. Be able to decorate cliff walls with wall items like the albums or whatever you hang on them.
I agree with much of these. I'd also like to see more house upgrades available. At minimum, I want the outer rooms on the first floor to have an upgrade to be the same size as the middle first floor room. Would be cool if they could add a third floor, a back basement and maybe some other rooms,but the upgrades to the outer first floor rooms are mainly what I want.

EDIT: By the way, does anyone know an easy way to get the DIY recipes for the new Halloween items? Are they guaranteed on the 31st at least?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I paid off my third house update and had a second floor built. Now I can clean up my Island a bit more and get the flowers under control.
-edit- Ugh! Gyroids are back. I really don’t like those things and are the reason I’ll never find every fossil. I’m excited for everything else new coming other than the Roost which I feel neutral towards.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This update will definitely get me back into the game but I'm not pushing Far Cry 6, DP remakes and the GTA Definitive Edition aside for it. About time Brewster came back, Kap'n is eh.... feature wise, do like that Redd is likely appearing more frequently than he does with this too cause tbh he is the SOLE reason I quit!

Time skipped an entire two months in one sitting once and he only appeared TWICE! -_-
Made playing feel like a chore

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
This update will definitely get me back into the game but I'm not pushing Far Cry 6, DP remakes and the GTA Definitive Edition aside for it. About time Brewster came back, Kap'n is eh.... feature wise, do like that Redd is likely appearing more frequently than he does with this too cause tbh he is the SOLE reason I quit!

Time skipped an entire two months in one sitting once and he only appeared TWICE! -_-
Made playing feel like a chore
Redd actually didn’t show up once for two months straight and I got luck the past three weeks as he popped up three times and I final got the genuine Mona Lisa after literally 15 visits in a row when Redd decided to appear where it was always the fake.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
So many stuff. Brewster, Kapp'n Harv's new island, gryoroids, cooking, and a sequel to Happy Home Designer! 3 more weeks of waiting. -_-

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
By the looks of it, we are getting 16 new villagers, some of which weren't seen since the original GCN games.
One of them is a robotic octopus name Cephalobot, awesome!

Edit: For Reference
Brand New villagers: Shasa, Ione, Tiansheng, Shino, Marlo, Petri, Cephalobot, and Quinn.
From GCN titles: Chabwick, Zoe, Ace, Rio, Frett, Azalea, Roswell, and Faith.

The paid DLC is nice, since I liked Happy Home Designer. I will just buy it outright, since I don't want it attached to an online service.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The paid DLC is nice, since I liked Happy Home Designer. I will just buy it outright, since I don't want it attached to an online service.
Same here. I was instantly sold on the idea even before it was mentioned to be part of the Switch Online Expansion Pass. I really want to design vacation homes for the Sanrio Villagers and for two of my favorites Miranda and Boomer.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Now that 8 previously GCN-only villagers have been added, there are 58 regular villagers* exclusively from the GCN games left plus 6 promotional villagers from said GCN games. On top of that, we don't have the figurine amiibo villagers, Champ (R.I.P.), or Filly and Holden (modern promotional villagers).

*Includes islanders

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Niko is what made me want to buy the DLC separately while I wait for the N64 service to add the games that I want to play before shelling out another $50 on the service. I really like Niko and feel attached to the little monkey. He’s cute in a very charming way and seems to be on the same level as Lottie in terms of cheerfulness and wanting to please clients.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Thanks to AC: Pocket Camp, we now know some of the new villager personalities.

Sasha: Lazy
Tiansheng: Jock
Marlo: Cranky
Cephalobot: Smug
Ione: Normal
Shino: Peppy
Petri: Snooty
Quinn: Sisterly

Also interesting to note, which I didn't mention earlier is that the request in Happy Home Paradise match those in Happy Home Designer.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Thanks to AC: Pocket Camp, we now know some of the new villager personalities.

Sasha: Lazy
Tiansheng: Jock
Marlo: Cranky
Cephalobot: Smug
Ione: Normal
Shino: Peppy
Petri: Snooty
Quinn: Sisterly

Also interesting to note, which I didn't mention earlier is that the request in Happy Home Paradise match those in Happy Home Designer.
Ooo I like that Sasha's male.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I haven't played Animal Crossing in about a year. I have to deal with life, work and my other backlog of games. However, I just started playing again this past week. I figured it's Halloween time, and I wanted to be around for the Halloween event.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Ooo I like that Sasha's male.
I'm just glad I get another birthday villager.

Petri was one villager I thought was male at first, but really, the design could go either way.
Some people thought Shino would also be male because of the horns, but the villager looked female to me from the get go.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Notes:
Once per day: Fund a shop at Harv's, expand storage, go to Kapp'n's Island.
Brewster may be lured by gyroids. (Edit: From what I've seen, you have to talk to Blathers and then go to Kapp'n's island.)
The museum has posters for completing exhibits.
You can finally store DIY recipes.

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Here's the list of the 12 new K.K. Songs:
K.K. Fugue
K.K. Polka
K.K. Slack-Key
K.K. Chorinho
Chillwave
K.K. Dub
K.K. Lovers