• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Series

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Notes:
Once per day: Fund a shop at Harv's, expand storage, go to Kapp'n's Island.
Brewster may be lured by gyroids. (Edit: From what I've seen, you have to talk to Blathers and then go to Kapp'n's island.)
The museum has posters for completing exhibits.
You can finally store DIY recipes.
Funding a shop I don’t think is once per day. I put some money down for both Redd and Tortimer’s shops.

MrJechgo

Dare I ask how you people find the dedication to play that game day after day? The game kinda pushes to play every single day for daily chores, weekly events and spontaneous stuff. However, you... have to find the time to play the game and to do all that, without getting tired and/or bored. The DLC just dropped and that's almost like real work, but in the game.

Care to enlighten me on this please ^^; ?

Captain Jigglypuff

I just pop in daily to check up on things. I really need to start cleaning up my Island and put stuff I had to put on the ground that I couldn’t put in storage away. And clear some trees and tons of flowers to create an area to grow ingredients for cooking. I already have a pumpkin patch that will always yield at least 50 pumpkins in total of every color.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I played a good portion of the Happy Home Paradise and I got to build the school.
The designing aspect gets more complex as you do more houses and facilities.
I unlocked the polishing aspect of designing, and now I can work with more space in the houses.
As I've mentioned earlier, the design requests seem to match or mirror the ones in Happy Home Designer on the 3ds.

I want to mention a few things about my own island.
The Roost is supposed to be completed tomorrow. My museum was closed today.
I unlocked Redd and Leif at Harv's Island. Those two are very useful to have.
On a slight side note, I didn't see a special visitor today. Was it supposed to be Leif and he didn't show up because of his shop opening?
Did anybody else experience this.

Also, why the heck are there diapers in this game? Is this supposed to be advertising to those types of people?
I'm going to have to buy all 4 of them (for cataloguing purposes), sell them, and we never speak about this ever again.
I only see this okay if you are doing a Tommy Pickles cosplay in game.
-Sorry, I just find that a weird addition.

Torpoleon

Do the special visitors like Leif still show up on the island even after you build the shop on Harv's Island?

Also, can gyroids be found on our main island or only from Kappn's tours?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Do the special visitors like Leif still show up on the island even after you build the shop on Harv's Island?

Also, can gyroids be found on our main island or only from Kappn's tours?
1. According to what I saw on Nookipedia, the answer is yes. I was wondering the same.
2. Gyroids also appear when it rains on the main island.

Torpoleon

1. According to what I saw on Nookipedia, the answer is yes. I was wondering the same.
2. Gyroids also appear when it rains on the main island.
What about when it is not raining? Do we at least get gyroid fragments on our main island or would it just be from Kappn's tours when it is not raining?

Captain Jigglypuff

I am so behind on ACNH lol. Granted, I started my current playthrough pretty late, but I still have a one star rating. That's probably because I'm more focused on paying off the house debts for all of my PC villagers.
I’m pretty much doing the same thing. I am also buying every authentic piece of art from Redd whenever I can. My Island is currently overrun by flowers and I have tons of items that I dropped on the ground because my pockets were full and I didn’t have any more room in my house’s storage system. A lot of it are the time limited Nook Shop App items for the different holidays. I just got the upstairs room of my house a month ago so I can finally start cleaning up a bit more.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Funding a shop I don’t think is once per day. I put some money down for both Redd and Tortimer’s shops.
My response to this is overdue, but I was talking about completing the funding for a shop.

Once a shop is completely funded, you cannot donate to another one for the rest of the day.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I saw a Twitch streamer playing New Horizons the other day. And saw you can dig up one fully-grown Gyroid and a Gyroid fragment on a Miles Snowy Island too.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
If anybody is keeping up with the Happy Home Paradise DLC.

Does DJ K.K. show up at any other time than at the initial surprise party?

Last edited:

WildHennaCharizard

I finally got all the produce food items ( it just took going to Kappin islands,having leaf visit); so I can finally make a farm so I have ingredients to make the food dishes.
If anybody is keeping up with the Happy Home Paradise DLC.

Does DJ K.K. show up at any other time than at the initial surprise party?
Yes he shows up. I had him appear on Sunday and Monday. The monkey we tell you when you arrive at the pier that everyone is getting ready for the party at the beach.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I finally got all the produce food items ( it just took going to Kappin islands,having leaf visit); so I can finally make a farm so I have ingredients to make the food dishes.

Yes he shows up. I had him appear on Sunday and Monday. The monkey we tell you when you arrive at the pier that everyone is getting ready for the party at the beach.
Yeah, I found that out later on. It's just so fun to do the whole dance routine. Thank you for answering regardless.

I haven't been designing any more houses lately because of Pokemon Shining Pearl, but I might have to put that game down in order to do Thanksgiving.

KillerDraco

For those who did the event last year, be aware that although the Furniture Rewards for Turkey Day are the same, you get four new cooking recipes for fulfilling all of Franklin's Requests.