• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Crossing Wild World for the DS any one?

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I don't see how I'm being a hypocrite - when I believe that I need proof/evidence in my view for me to believe something.

Anyway - I don't understand why most retailers always release games after the official release. Is there some kind of rule or law involved in that?

~Scott;229;

E

Ethereal

MidnightScott said:
I don't see how I'm being a hypocrite - when I believe that I need proof/evidence in my view for me to believe something.

Anyway - I don't understand why most retailers always release games after the official release. Is there some kind of rule or law involved in that?

~Scott;229;
You're a hypocrite for calling someone a n00b and saying that "only n00bs insult others". :/

Many stores release games either one or two days earlier, on the exact day, or one day after. Just depends on where you go.

Chris

Old Coot
It's because stores don't always get the games shipped on the same day. o_O The whole US doesn't get a game exactly on the same day. It's impossible for every single retail store in every city of all 50 states to get a game all on the same day.

Zora

perpetually tired
Edward Elric said:
Hypocisy at its finest. Tone the attitude down.

Just so you know, it's been confirmed because of the JAPANESE RELEASE. Like the GameCube version, you can change your DS' internal clock and have that certain day come up on your game. None of the holidays we saw in the Cube are in the DS.

There are still three: Indepence day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day. Confirmed by NP magazine fold out calander.

Ed, it is up to the store to get the game. Nintendo sets them up all the ones that will release that week to there shipping service, then the stores order them. Techniccally Nintendo has nothing to do with a store getting it late, it is just the store it self.

Gamestop getting Tuesday? Why are they putting it out late. For god sakes, they Pokemon XD FIVE days early, why is ONE day too much to ask?

Last edited:
J

JoEsMhOe

I enjoyed AC for the GC, and I cannot wait till tomorrow to pick this game up. Too ba about the holidays though.

Powerage

Flannigan's Ball
Eternal said:
Yes. I will be getting this game about 2 p.m. on Monday, when I'm done with classes. I just got my USB thing from Nintendo a few minutes ago, and I WILL demolish everyone's towns. :D

You aren't going to find it in stores Monday. It'll be in stores Tuesday. :p

But yeah, I'm picking it up Tuesday. I already have it paid off, so I just have to pick it up.

Zora

perpetually tired
Here is the odd thing though. Considering Canada already got it, why is it taking longer to get to the US. They were both created at the same time, but Canada has solid 100+mi2 over US, but why Canada. Since the stores have to get themselves, not Nintendo, to delivier it, why is US getting it later? It is the same game, same shipping way (game stores do it), yet it is taking longer to get over here.

E

Ethereal

Powerage said:
You aren't going to find it in stores Monday. It'll be in stores Tuesday. :p

But yeah, I'm picking it up Tuesday. I already have it paid off, so I just have to pick it up.
Uh-duh. Didn't you see my other post where I CLEARLY said that? --;

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Damn I thought I could get it today -_-

Zora

perpetually tired
Eternal said:
Uh-duh. Didn't you see my other post where I CLEARLY said that? --;

Yes, but people have to be told multiple times.

A holiday and a cool feature:

The Feature: You can invite an animal over to your house

The holiday: Flea market day. Animals come to your house and ask to but stuff in your house. Heard from people that is annyoying because there is ALWAYS an animal outside.

E

Ethereal

O...K....Thanks for that. Though that had nothing to do with anything. ¬¬

Anyhow, I'll be getting this game within an hour and a half. Hopefully, I'll be able to be the one to start the Animal Crossing friend code thread. 8D8D8D8D

Chris

Old Coot
Actually, if you had actually read the review, it gives a basic rundown on what's in the game, how things work and the limitations compared to the previous versions of Animal Crossing and the full support of Wi-Fi unlike Mario Kart DS which took off a few things from the standard game when going into Wi-Fi.

E

Ethereal

I know. I read it last night. :p

All I was saying was that this thread is asking if anyone's getting it....Though, with people like greenlink posting the stuff that he is, this thread just lost its way ages ago. *shrug*

The reason it isn't AS limiting as Mario Kart is because MKDS had the online stuff thrown in at the last second. AC was planning on the online features from the beginning....In my opinion....*cough*

Tendo128

R.I.P. Ridley
I'm getting this on Friday, YAYness!

I actually get the feeling that this could possibly dethrone EarthBound as my favorite game of all time (the original AC was my second favorite).

No real world holidays? It sounds kinda strange, but I think it's actually a good idea, since using made-up holidays instead will only make the game more original.

Mequuh

I HAVE ITTTTT!!!! JUST NOW, MEETING TOWNSPEOPLE! Is great. Graphics better than I expected.

Zabi

Not really here.
Yay, I am getting this on Saturday...I wish I knew how to use Wi-Fi, then I would give away my friend code, but I don't, oh well...

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Yay me! I got one haven't played it though.

Chris

Old Coot
Name: Chris
Town: Paoz
Friend Code: 5154-5676-6674

That's my info. :x

-Koumori-

Yeah, I'll definetly get this. I missed out on the original Animal Crossing, and I never bothered buying it after I heard this one was coming out. I'll see you all there XD
Eternal said:
Orly?

Duh, genius. Don't you think I know that you need friend codes for that? I meant that I'll go into the towns of people that allow me to enter their town. I'll then do whatever I do there.

Next time, don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about. -_-;
I'll hold you to that o_O I want to see you vandalizing my buildings.