• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Cruelty. This is terrible.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I don't see why people have to let up out they anger on these poor defenseless creatures.

But I hope these Mofos get bit by a dog or have a bull's horn up they ass.

Like I always say:
"If you don't like the taste of your own medicine, DON'T prescribe it"

firebolt

The worst part is that she lived on the sixth floor. Seriously?! I wouldn't even let my kids, let alone my three year old, play in a room with an unguarded open window... And by unattended, I mean she left to go to work, not that she was in another room *sigh*... Yeah, leave your three year old on its own for 8-10 hours in your apartment... Oh, and while you're at it, leave the window open... And leave her outside to play... I wonder where she got her parenting skills...

And not even a week after that happened, another kid fell from a 5th floor because her father left the window open while he was installing an AC..

Wow i dont know what to say as i do not have any kids but this is really upsetting =/. Most people these days would not leave the cooker, tv, computer etc on before they leave for work. If you remember to turn these things off before you leave for work, how on Earth can you forget about the safety of your own child. If she could could not hire a baby sitter fair enough but what about neighbours, friends or family.
Sorry about going slightly off topic but these things are really shocking.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
If I am correct, bull fighting usually results in the bull being fought dying. So a person and a bull put on a show for people to watch, then the bull dies. It breaks my heart that that does happen. Poor bull...even when accidents with bulls do occur, it normally isn't the bulls fault that it does happen, they usually get nervous or the like. And guess what? The bull dies because of that.

Paddy185

Landbro T is cool :)
I've had a bad experience of a local person.
In our old house we used to keep chickens, and we were living next to a field.
Anyway, one day a local person was walking her dogs in the field and allowed her beagle to come into our garden and kill 2 of our chickens. I heard the beagle barking, so I went into the garden. The lady obviously couldn't care less about it, and I shouted across the field at her, and she came and just grabbed the beagle, without apologizing whatsoever. After that I saw her other dog (a boxer) harassing a cow, without her caring. I told my parents and we did call the police, but they decided the most likely place to find her was in the doughnut store.
Eventually we got the money needed to buy two more chickens, and to get some more fencing.
I wouldn't have really minded if it was a fox that killed the chickens, but that woman was an absolute monster. Afterwards she didn't even bother to put her dogs on a lead. And a couple of days later we saw the same dog in the garden, so we called the police again. Again, they did nothing. I was really appalled with her. I was seriously considering legal action.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I've had a bad experience of a local person.
In our old house we used to keep chickens, and we were living next to a field.
Anyway, one day a local person was walking her dogs in the field and allowed her beagle to come into our garden and kill 2 of our chickens. I heard the beagle barking, so I went into the garden. The lady obviously couldn't care less about it, and I shouted across the field at her, and she came and just grabbed the beagle, without apologizing whatsoever. After that I saw her other dog (a boxer) harassing a cow, without her caring. I told my parents and we did call the police, but they decided the most likely place to find her was in the doughnut store.
Eventually we got the money needed to buy two more chickens, and to get some more fencing.
I wouldn't have really minded if it was a fox that killed the chickens, but that woman was an absolute monster. Afterwards she didn't even bother to put her dogs on a lead. And a couple of days later we saw the same dog in the garden, so we called the police again. Again, they did nothing. I was really appalled with her. I was seriously considering legal action.

Let's face it, the police doesn't really do anything thse days. You should get your parents to try to talk some sense into that woman.

i just got an ursaring from a trade and its attacks were: cut rock smash rock climb strength. that's about the worst animal cruelity gets

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
AAAUUUUGH! (Tries to get super-sad images out of head ),X) People that sick should get the death penalty, probably being thrown in a cage with a bunch of rabid hungry racoons. Words alone cannot describe the absolute hatred I have toward animal abusers.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM????!!!!?????

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Unfortunately, some people are sick like this, and unless it affects them, then to be honest, they really won't care. =/ The fact that people will willingly trespass into other people's houses just to brutally dismember their pets - beloved family members - is just horrifying. Why can't you just let other people get on with their lives?

And farmers that do it, or that people do it for entertainment, is also horrible. I find it okay to eat meat, but the animal shouldn't be subjected to torture so people can eat dinner. A little respect is all that is needed. And dogfighting is sick and twisted since there is not point to this gore, same with bullfighting. Before you do the 'Pokémon does it' thing, well, have you seen a limbless, blood-coated Pokémon? No? Then this comparison doesn't fight, since it sn't life threatening.

I totally agree that more things need to be done about these cruel individuals. I mean, it's like child abuse! People are animals too, you know. Maybe a few years in prison and a hefty fine would do it. Whether it's animals or people, these monsters are a threat to society and I feel sorry for whoever has suffered at their hands. The chicken and guinea pig/rabbit stories are particularily heart breaking. =(

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Someone please help. Can anyone translate this? It looks dodgy.

www.domusmortem.com :/

Mrs. Mime, that Domus Mortem thing you linked. I got google translate up, because I don't speak Spanish or what language it is......they are going to kill that cat when the clock is up. Here's some comments after they were translated:

you will even kill the cat? you have the courage to do harm to an animal that goes sweet and to the point of living so to the owner? because k cat is the dark ta?

I wanted to see you in that box ... I would vote INFINITELY PRA VC DIE! YOUR WORM!

Nao kills the cat and helpless and he deserves to die NAO:cc (I believe this comment is saying that the person killing that cat deserved to die now, not that the cat deserved to die now.)

Let the Kitten: The Please!

You're ridiculous, is playing at being God, so He has the right to take the life of any being on earth. Noooo not mataaa, pleaseee D:

I bet that cat's life is a thousand times more than its monster ridiculous. If any being should die, this is you.

Campaign: Save the cat and kill people false

ABSURD BUT PEOPLE !!!!!!!!! SO KILLING ANIMALS LIVE THROUGH PUBLIC VOTES THAT RIDICULOUS!

So you'll kill the cat regardless of the vote that the public do? You'll break your own promise? You'll get upset and kill the guy just because of the stupidity that you own inventions only to possibly gain attention? Ya well still bet that you should not have many friends with that attitude. First pup something to earn people's interest, where people (your audience) have the right to vote for the positive and negative and even with the votes to win, you'll kill the poor in the same animal that did not hurt anyone? Ok, hypocritical calls to whomever you want but the only hypocrite here is you (Note: You use the lack of respect I have towards people like you whether you're the "host" site). It's just a kid who wants to do everything and if you deny someone you do just a tantrum. Anyway ...

The poor thing has what time is left on the clock to live....I'm going to cry. Poor little kitty. At least most people in the comments seem to be sain....but....oh god...

Last edited:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Mrs. Mime, that Domus Mortem thing you linked. I got google translate up, because I don't speak Spanish or what language it is......they are going to kill that cat when the clock is up. Here's some comments after they were translated:

You will even kill the cat? Do you have the courage to harm to an animal that is so sweet and to the point of living for the owner?

I wanted to see you in that box ... I would vote INFINITELY SO THAT YOU WOULD DIE! YOU WORM!

Don't kill the helpless cat, and does it deserve to die? NO:cc

Let the Kitten: Live Please!

You're ridiculous, is playing at being God, so he has the right to take the life of any being on earth. Noooo don't kill it, please D:

I bet that cat's life is a thousand times more than its monster ridiculous. If any being should die, this is you.

Campaign: Save the cat and kill people false

ABSURD PEOPLE !!!!!!!!! KILLING ANIMALS LIVE THROUGH PUBLIC VOTES IS RIDICULOUS!

So you'll kill the cat regardless of the votes that the public will do? You'll break your own promise? You'll get upset and kill the guy just because of the stupidity that you own inventions only to possibly gain attention? Well you still bet that you should not have many friends with that attitude. First you do something to earn people's interest, where people (your audience) have the right to vote for the positive and negative and even with the votes to win, you'll kill the poor in the same animal that did not hurt anyone? Ok, hypocritical calls to whomever you want but the only hypocrite here is you (Note: You use the lack of respect I have towards people like you whether you're the host. It's just a kid who wants to do everything and if you deny someone you're just a tantrum. Anyway ...

The poor thing has what time is left on the clock to live....I'm going to cry. Poor little kitty. At least most people in the comments seem to be sane....but....oh god...

That is portuguese(My native language), and considering the grammar, it's in Brazil. I already fixed what was wrong. But these people just hurt animals as a way to get attention, but to do something like that, people like that are better off alone.

ever

I think people do that because they have so much anger build up and no way to release so they do it on animals. or they are sick people who think is fun to do that.

Anakin0993

Nomadic Breeder
Shouldn't human on human violence be considered animal abuse? 'Cuz hey, we're animals as well. So in truth, all violence is cruelty towards animals. In fact, we humans are pretty pathetic, and this world would be much better without us.

asterat

Banned
What about the 4th of July fire works? I think that is major abuse for all the dogs. When I came home mine was like shivering, hiding in a closet

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
dont know about my dogs. during the summer infall askkeeo at 1,2 am est. hence crap typing.

KaitxKidnap

Guardian of Altomare
Ugh, all these stories are awful D:
I remember once my friend showed me this video of this chinese guy and he had a bunch of little bunnies in cages and he was throwing them on the ground and kicking them... he also skinned a dog alive and it was still moving when it's skin was off and then it died... wahh I've been a vegetarian ever since :'c