• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Cruelty

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Well since it's healthier to eat a balanced diet I'll say brain. Bring up the meat!

Slightly Insane

like a BOSS
Well since it's healthier to eat a balanced diet I'll say brain. Bring up the meat!
Way to regress into already debated topics.

Is it healthy to eat a balanced diet? Of course. We can have a completely perfect balanced diet of vitamins and minerals from eating fruits, vegetables, and nuts. We can grow any plant with any vitamin or mineral if we wanted to. Even if we don't do this, there are supplements for every vitamin, including B12 which is not available in any plant. So why shouldn't we do it? It causes less pain for animals, less death for animals, meat can possibly be a factor in cancer, and the list goes on and on and on.

So the questions that you've ignored:

1. How does eating only plants cause pain?
2. If we can maintain a perfectly healthy diet eating only plants and B12 suppliments, which results in killing no animals and eliminates all cruelty to animals (at least in this method), why shouldn't we.

Penguinist Trainer

I hate people who are cruel to animals, but I hate those commercials even more. It's like a huge guilt trip to try and force you to adopt animals. I've always adopted from shelters or taken in a stray or two. But I hate those commercials because they make it sound like it is our fault animals get abused because we don't adopt them.

It's like those commercials about feeding starving kids in 3rd world countries. They get this big fat guy to walk around kids and tell you how much they are suffering when he is clearly more well fed than any of us.

In regards to animals being raised as a food source, I see nothing wrong with it as long as the animals are killed quickly. Its the people who get off on killing the animals that bother me.