• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Lover's Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megchan

God IS in Control

Welcome to the Animal Lover's fanclub! This club is for all people who love animals.

Here you can talk with fellow animal lover's, post animal pictures, and post pictures of your pets. We have some banners you can find: here.

Please make sure you read all the rules before joining.

Memeber List:

Megchan - Owner

Shikamaru - Co - owner

Hikari Tenshi (Ama-chan)

.:Ultimate Shroomish:. (Maxen or MN)

Aqua_Madien

Sharingan (Shar or Julie)

i don't know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover (idk2)

maymoon

Hakura May (Haruka)

Rattata the Mighty (Monkey)

Myuuvuirocon (Myuu or Myuuvui)​

Rules:

1. Please use proper grammar.

2. No flaming other members.

3. Only the owner and co-owner may okay those who wish to join.

4. Make sure you fill the following form out when joining.

- Desired Name: (Will be put in parentheses next to your username on the memeber list. If you don't give one you will be called by your username.)

- Do you have any pets?

If yes, what kind and what are their names?

If no, what kind of pet would you like to have?

- Favorite animal(s)?

- If we had a mascot, what kind of animal would you like it to be?

5. If you don't read the rules you will be banned from joining. Sorry, but people here have a habit of not reading rules.

6. No swearing.

7. No naming calling.

8. No double posting.

9. If your going vacation or end up being grounded for some reason, make sure you tell us that you will we gone and for how long.

10. Try to post atleast once a month. The last thing we want is for the club to die. D:

New Rule(s): Please don't quote the first page.

First topic: Do think it's fair for people to go to jail for abusing/neglecting animals?

Last edited:

Welcome to the Animal Lover's fanclub! This club is for all people who love animals.

Here you can talk with fellow animal lover's, post animal pictures, and post pictures of your pets.

Please make sure you read all the rules before joining.

Memeber List:

Megchan - Owner

Shikamaru - Co - owner​

Rules:

1. Please use proper grammar.

2. No flaming other members.

3. Only the owner and co-owner may okay those who wish to join.

4. Make sure you fill the following form out when joining.

- Desired Name: (Will be put in parentheses next to your username on the memeber list. If you don't give one you will be called by your username.)

- Do you have any pets?

- Favorite animal(s)?

5. If you don't read the rules you will be banned from joining. Sorry, but people here have a habit of not reading rules.

6. No swearing.

7. No naming calling.

8. No double posting.

9. If your going vacation or end up being grounded for make sure you tell us that you well we gone and for how long.

10. Try to post atleast once a month. The last thing we want is for the club to die. D:

I would like to be called Andaconda's Boy

First topic: Do think it's fair for people to go to jail for abusing/neglecting animals?

No I do not have a pet I would love a dog My fav. is an andaconda A good mascot would be a Baby Blue Jay And can I be an co worker?

Last edited:

Megchan

God IS in Control
No I do not have a pet I would love a dog My fav. is an andaconda A good mascot would be a Baby Blue Jay And can I be an co worker?

Would you please fill the form out properly first. And we already have a co-owner, sorry.

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Well i'll just post my info just for the record. ^^
Do you have any pets?
Yes I do.

I have a dog. It's a Boston Terrier and it's name is Spike.

- Favorite animal(s)?
Wolves, Foxes, Cats, Racoons, Dogs, Minks.

Preferablly a Wolf or Fox IMO.

Do think it's fair for people to go to jail for abusing/neglecting animals?
I do beleive it is fair. If it's very serious. I mean for children it shouldn't be much of a problem since they are just learning about the animals. but for people who are older definelty. I mean the animal is their responsiblilty. If they just treat it bad then they should pay a equal price.

Mumage

Hi, i'd like to join. =3

Desired Name:

- Do you have any pets?
Yes.

Norwegian Puffin Dog and her name is Goli.

- Favorite animal(s)?
I really love the feline/canine animals. My favourite from the feline family would be the Cheetah, and my favourite from the canine family is the Fox.

I'd love to see our mascot as a Fox, since the owner of this club really adores a fox and so do I.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Welcome Hikari.

I notice you didn't put in a desired name. Do you want one? ='.'=

Hikari Tenshi

erghh... hungry...
An Animal clubby!

- Desired Name: I don't want to get mixed up with Hikari, so I'd like Ama-chan

- Do you have any pets?
No, with a baby brother, it's not the best idea currently.

Probably a dog or a guinea pig.

- Favorite animal(s)?
Manatees and dogs!

- If we had a mascot, what kind of animal would you like it to be
I don't know, an endangered animal?

Hikari Tenshi

erghh... hungry...
I do think it is fair because animals have emotions in their sort of way and still need to be treated well.
There shouldn't be any excuse/reason for abusing animals.
Especially killing an amount of endangered species for their own selfish reasons. I mean, who'd want to harm a Panda?

Mumage

Oh, sorry, I didn't understand what you meant by desired name, but sure, i'll go with the name Hikari. ^_^;

Yes, because those people that have no passion for how the animals feel when they're harmed, deserve to be harmed themselves. There are absolutely no excuses in the world for harming animals, one that is especially harmless to you. Sometimes I almost think of my dog as my one and only sister. I really love her a lot, i'd risk my life for her anytime. (I'd do that for any animal that's in need.)

I would like to join please!~ ^^'

Desired Name: Maxen or MN for short ^^

- Do you have any pets?yes my stuffed turtle! ^^

A real turtle! ^^

- Favorite animal(s)?
TURTLES! ^^

- If we had a mascot, what kind of animal would you like it to be
None, no animal is better than any other. ^^

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
- Do you have any pets?
Yes

2 parakeets, Cloud and Storm 2 cats, Vicki and Amber and my dog just died on July 27,2006 her name was Angyl.

- Favorite animal(s)?
Monkeys

Monkey

I will like to be called Panzee short for Chimpanzee.

Last edited:

Guraena

I'll join please. x3 I lovelove animals.

Shar or Julie. (I guess. XD)

- Do you have any pets?
Yes.

A dog. He's a poodle/terrier mix, but doesn't favor the poodle much. I think he's part rat terrier. But he's adorable I and love him. <3 Just a puppy. Got him about two months ago.
Oh, and his name is Dusty. xDD; Mom's idea. </endrambling

- Favorite animal(s)?
Wolves, foxes, basically any canine. And eagles/other birds of prey.

Um, anything. D:

Heckyes. Animals should be respected just as you would do to any person. There's -no- reason to neglect/abuse them. Owning a pet is (or pretty much) no different from having a child.
Ahehe, I could talk about this for hours. Seriously though, I loathe anyone that do such things.

Aqua_Maiden said:
2 parakeets, Cloud and Storm 2 cats, Vicki and Amber and my dog just died on July 27,2006 her name was Angyl.
Aww, I'm sorry about your dog. I know how to feel. ): But she'll always remain in your heart.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Yes, you three may all join. :D

And since I never filled my own form out. XD

- Desired Name: You all can just call me Megchan or Meg. What ever you feel comfortable with.

- Do you have any pets? Yes

If yes, what kind and what are their names? I have two cats, Jackson and Angel. I also have a betta aka fighting fish named Hikari.

- Favorite animal(s)? Snow leopards, cats, foxes, wolves, rabbits, and platypuses.

- If we had a mascot, what kind of animal would you like it to be? Probably a cute little fox. XD

Last edited:
- Desired Name: (Will be put in parentheses next to your username on the memeber list. If you don't give one you will be called by your username.)idk2

- Do you have any pets? 4

If yes, what kind and what are their names? Dog: Collie Sandy, Dog: Border Collie mixed with something but I don't know what. Cat: Calico Zippa, Cailico: Kitty

- Favorite animal(s)?Monkeys, and squirrels

- If we had a mascot, what kind of animal would you like it to be? MONKEY!

I'd like to join please.

Megchan

God IS in Control
- Desired Name: (Will be put in parentheses next to your username on the memeber list. If you don't give one you will be called by your username.)idk2

- Do you have any pets? 4

If yes, what kind and what are their names? Dog: Collie Sandy, Dog: Border Collie mixed with something but I don't know what. Cat: Calico Zippa, Cailico: Kitty

- Favorite animal(s)?Monkeys, and squirrels

- If we had a mascot, what kind of animal would you like it to be? MONKEY!

I'd like to join please.

Welcome to the club,idk2! I shall add you to the member list. =^-^=

Guraena

AWW. *cuteness overload* X3; Is it me, or does it look like a movie poster? XD

Thanks for the welcome btws.

Status
Not open for further replies.